MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I got a tweet reply from someone there who said:

@blueskymika he didnt sing lover boy coz he had so many other songs to deliever including Elle me dit, under water, blame it on the weather

Under water?? O....K......:shocked:

I saw another tweet mentioning that.... ???

@blueskymika he didnt sing lover boy coz he had so many other songs to deliever including Elle me dit, under water, blame it on the weather

:naughty: i saw a tweet about a song called "under water" early this morning, but i thought maybe it was from a different "Mika"... so i didn't bother saying anything :aah:

New Song?! OMG!

So there was no Lover Boy?

So no Loverboy but Under water???? :shocked:

This is so hard when we have to translate everything...sorry for misleading everyone...Blame it on Google Translate...but the last tweet I got was actually in English, and said the new song was Under Water. And BIOTW and EMD.

Maybe the Lover Boy tweet was a misunderstanding - the set list was released yesterday so maybe this fan believed that was the name of the new song? Or maybe we should just wait till the MFcers come back and tells us what the tweet really said. :teehee:

Oh and the same person who told about Under water just tweeted me back and said no video was allowed by security...hmm, don't know how that is gonna go down....MFCers have never let that stop them before.....

This is so hard when we have to translate everything...sorry for misleading everyone...Blame it on Google Translate...but the last tweet I got was actually in English, and said the new song was Under Water. And BIOTW and EMD.

Maybe the Lover Boy tweet was a misunderstanding - the set list was released yesterday so maybe this fan believed that was the name of the new song? Or maybe we should just wait till the MFcers come back and tells us what the tweet really said. :teehee:

Oh and the same person who told about Under water just tweeted me back and said no video was allowed by security...hmm, don't know how that is gonna go down....MFCers have never let that stop them before.....

Surely they couldn't stop people in the back from filming?

OK signing off, someone else can plough through the Korean tweets translating them all for the goss:teehee: That was a lot of work :sweatdrop:

My timezone is AHEAD of Korea, it's almost 1am here, midnight in Korea...must get going:biggrin2:

I look forward to some vids in the morning:wink2:

OK signing off, someone else can plough through the Korean tweets translating them all for the goss:teehee: That was a lot of work :sweatdrop:

My timezone is AHEAD of Korea, it's almost 1am here, midnight in Korea...must get going:biggrin2:

I look forward to some vids in the morning:wink2:

thanks for translating:thumb_yello:

hopefully we'll have vids of the new song when you're online tomorrow.

Archived