MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20 September 2011

Yuna

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No news yet from reliable people from MFC:teehee:

I have no idea if the tweet says "YES he did it" or "Damn I thought he was going to do it" but subsequent tweets thank Mika for new music...is that EMD or BIOTW or what??? We can't know till they get back and clarilfy all this:aah:

Run the tweet through Korean to Finnish Nina, maybe it will be clearer.

I have no idea if the tweet says "YES he did it" or "Damn I thought he was going to do it" but subsequent tweets thank Mika for new music...is that EMD or BIOTW or what??? We can't know till they get back and clarilfy all this:aah:

I tried, but it makes no sense :teehee: We have to wait the information from the Korean fans.

I believe some MFCers were going to have a backstage M&G, right? Maybe we'll have to wait until it's over! :biggrin2:

I heard it was 10 rich winners of the Hyundai M&G (who spent a lot of money on their credit card) which didn't include MFCers, unless a miracle has occurred:aah:

But didn't Yuna mention some people (including MFCers) had won a M&G? Something to do with twitter....? Or did I read it wrong? :aah:

more than 30 ppl are chosen for that 'proper M&G' with personal pics chance... from various kinds of competition....

yes....he's so generous for his fans.... :wub2: how sweet.....

but just few mfcers won the competitions......so unlucky....

:dunno:

Have no idea who won, besides Yuna, but hope to get some news from them soon! :biggrin2:

But didn't Yuna mention some people (including MFCers) had won a M&G? Something to do with twitter....? Or did I read it wrong? :aah:

I think she won a chance to go backstage and send out Twitter messages,

but no other MFCers, from what I recall. :blink:

That's what she wrote here too so... Ok, I'm not crazy. *feels relieved* :naughty:

no no:blush-anim-cl:she told me she was nervous:blush-anim-cl:

we'll have to wait to see i guess:biggrin2::teehee::teehee:the language barrier can make me misunderstand things soemtimes:blush-anim-cl:

Loving the pics and vids so far:wub2:

no no:blush-anim-cl:she told me she was nervous:blush-anim-cl:

we'll have to wait to see i guess:biggrin2::teehee::teehee:the language barrier can make me misunderstand things soemtimes:blush-anim-cl:

Loving the pics and vids so far:wub2:

Yes, that's why I was doubting if I had read well :teehee:, but she said "just few mfcers won the competitions"... :dunno: It looks like at least one more MFCer won a M&G. :biggrin2:

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ok I got a tweet reply from someone there who said:

@blueskymika he didnt sing lover boy coz he had so many other songs to deliever including Elle me dit, under water, blame it on the weather

Under water?? O....K......:shocked:

@blueskymika he didnt sing lover boy coz he had so many other songs to deliever including Elle me dit, under water, blame it on the weather

Under water? :shocked:

Maybe it's a follow up song for Lady Jane... :aah:

There's a tweet says something about for the first time in history Lover Boy:aah:

VIDEO PLEASE!!! :swoon:

Oh wow, I hvae been hoping this was really gonna be happening since I saw it on the set list :wub2:

Can't wait to read all of the reports from the MFC girls!

But from what we've seen so far it looked like an amazing gig.

edit: Just saw he didn't do Lover boy....I wonder what that mysterious Under water song is all about...

Under water????????????????????????:shocked:

:shocked:

Under water??!? OMG :excite:

my oh my new song?!!? wanna see a video:biggrin2:

Archived