The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

I have an information on the release of The Origine Of Love :mikacool:

My brother saw yesterday an old friend who is directorof one of the fnac store in Paris. On the list of album releases for the next three months there is The Origin Of Love by Mika :aah: Mika's album was not on the list before I think it's a good sign :wink2:

oh thanks! :thumb_yello:

the next three months start from...June?

So, let's figure June-July-August?

so, if we are lucky it may come out at the beginning of the 3 months...June?

:freak:

my brain's on fire!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if that's true, we'll have Mika's album the latest around August? Fingers crossed! (Although I don't see how Mika would find the time after all of those Festival gigs to do proper promo work for TOOL, hmmm...)

Usually July-August is not a good time to promo a new album (and he is busy with the festivals), and it seems really too late for May/June... But we never know. Some Finnish artists have just announced dates for early June. Internationally singers usually give their dates a couple of months before?

I don't mind that much, I just want those festivals and maybe a couple of new songs during summer. The waiting feels a torture :aah:

oh thanks! :thumb_yello:

the next three months start from...June?

So, let's figure June-July-August?

so, if we are lucky it may come out at the beginning of the 3 months...June?

:freak:

my brain's on fire!

Your welcom.

My brother told me this yesterday late evening, and I want to kick is ass for telling me this so late :sneaky2:

The list is for May, June and July, but there is no specific date and apparently it is not the only one album with no precise realise date :naughty:

Your welcom.

My brother told me this yesterday late evening, and I want to kick is ass for telling me this so late :sneaky2:

The list is for May, June and July, but there is no specific date and apparently it is not the only one album with no precise realise date :naughty:

oh great, then when he tweeted 'within July' he probably knew what he was saying :naughty:

Vanessa ‏ @tbwktm

@mikasounds we will can listen the album before july ?

5 Feb MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

yes, before july @tbwktm

Edited by robertina

I hope this time he does things well done. I mean, he really needs to do a good promo. I rather wait for the album to be released in October if it means that he has time to do things right.

true

He only has 2 dates in August so far. It makes more sense to do promotion while he's travelling to all these countries anyway instead of running around all over the world just to give interviews or attend a listening party.

Thanks for the news Sephira.

I hope this time he does things well done. I mean, he really needs to do a good promo. I rather wait for the album to be released in October if it means that he has time to do things right.

I would be sad if it wasn't released in October since well (not to be selfish) that is when I turn 17...:fisch::mikadas:

• 4 weeks later...

Update!

UMG Singapore ‏@universalmusg

@mikasounds is back, here's a new song "Make You Happy" from his new album out in Sept. We love it, what about you?

Edited by LaraMay

It's looking very likely that it will be September now. We're already into June and there's the album's promotion, which hasn't started yet, and a single, which hasn't been released yet. So time is passing. It does look like September.

But we've got stuff now to get excited about, and if Make You Happy is anything to go by, Mika has used this long time to great effect and will give us a stunning record!!

It's worth the wait!:mikalove:

It's looking very likely that it will be September now. We're already into June and there's the album's promotion, which hasn't started yet, and a single, which hasn't been released yet. So time is passing. It does look like September.

But we've got stuff now to get excited about, and if Make You Happy is anything to go by, Mika has used this long time to great effect and will give us a stunning record!!

Yes, actually September sounds good to me. We have one new song and more coming soon (at Lovebox, also Andy tweeted about another song coming soon, not sure if he referred to Lovebox or the first single) and June/July/August is full of festivals, there are a lot of reviews and probably new articles/interviews coming during the summer months. So, September sounds good?

Yes, actually September sounds good to me. We have one new song and more coming soon (at Lovebox, also Andy tweeted about another song coming soon, not sure if he referred to Lovebox or the first single) and June/July/August is full of festivals, there are a lot of reviews and probably new articles/interviews coming during the summer months. So, September sounds good?

I was not convinced about realising the album in September but your comments have helped me to see that September is not bad at all. We have already a new song to enjoy, a bunch of festivals which I be able to attend, at least one of them and who knows maybe a single before July, so we can't complain :blush-anim-cl:

As Marilyn said, it's worth the wait!:wink2:

Thanks girls :flowers2:

Regardless of what he said at the time, I think that it makes more sense to release the album in September, than now :dunno:

He will be spending the summer doing festivals now, which is probably not the best time to start promoting a new album, so I reckon it's best to plan it for after the summer. That's what I think anyway

Regardless of what he said at the time, I think that it makes more sense to release the album in September, than now :dunno:

He will be spending the summer doing festivals now, which is probably not the best time to start promoting a new album, so I reckon it's best to plan it for after the summer. That's what I think anyway

Yes, I agree, and it's not typical to release new albums in June/August in general? Looks there are some new albums out early June (but for him it's too late for that).

Would be nice to have the date for the first single though. It could happen soon.