The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me laugh to see all the first posts that are like, "WHAT?! MARCH??!!!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!" Yet here we are in May... Patiently wait...:mf_rosetinted:

The thought of March was unbearable! Than the thought of May was unbelievable.

Now... I don't know, I can't imagine any landmarks anymore :aah:

The thought of March was unbearable! Than the thought of May was unbelievable.

Now... I don't know, I can't imagine any landmarks anymore :aah:

It could be March again :mf_rosetinted:

Top of the year, guys!! Only which year?

From a year ago.. :mf_rosetinted:

@mikasounds MIKA

new album is out top of next year, its one of the best things ive done in my life, completely liberating and most of all fun

10 May

So it must be this year :aah:

@mikasounds MIKA

new album is out top of next year, its one of the best things ive done in my life, completely liberating and most of all fun

10 May

If Mika says so..:mikacool:

@mikasounds MIKA

10 May

Which 10 May and which "next year"? :naughty:

@mikasounds MIKA

10 May

Why the hell do I never read the posts properly? After reading this quoted post, I seriously thought that 'The Origin Of Love' would be released top of the next year! :shocked:

Though, I was wondering why nobody posted that tweet in the 'Mikasounds and twitter thread'. Now I get it...

I have an information on the release of The Origine Of Love :mikacool:

My brother saw yesterday an old friend who is directorof one of the fnac store in Paris. On the list of album releases for the next three months there is The Origin Of Love by Mika :aah: Mika's album was not on the list before I think it's a good sign :wink2:

My brother saw yesterday an old friend who is directorof one of the fnac store in Paris. On the list of album releases for the next three months there is The Origin Of Love by Mika :aah: Mika's album was not on the list before I think it's a good sign :wink2:

Oh, that's something... We can always hope, it would be the nest news ever! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Awesome! Thanks for the info! :thumb_yello:

Summer, summer! Mika is not a liar! :shocked:

So if that's true, we'll have Mika's album the latest around August? Fingers crossed! (Although I don't see how Mika would find the time after all of those Festival gigs to do proper promo work for TOOL, hmmm...)

So if that's true, we'll have Mika's album the latest around August? Fingers crossed! (Although I don't see how Mika would find the time after all of those Festival gigs to do proper promo work for TOOL, hmmm...)

I hope this time he does things well done. I mean, he really needs to do a good promo. I rather wait for the album to be released in October if it means that he has time to do things right.

That's unexpected :shocked::shocked: Thank you for telling :huglove:

Only three months, only three months, only three months... :squirrel:

I hope it's true this time..