The Origin Of Love

Mikabéa

On the website Amazon in France, they write this :

Le premier single de MIKA en français, tube avéré de l'été ! Produit par Klas Ahlund (Britney Spears) et Greg Wells. Le prochain album de MIKA (actuellement en studio avec Nick Littemore du groupe Empire of the Sun) comprendra de multiples collaborations (dont Martin Solveig) encore tenue secrètes. Il sera intégralement chanté en anglais, mais la version française contiendra quelques titres bonus exclusifs dans la langue de Molière. Sortie courant Mars 2012. En attendant, let's pop !

And the Translation (sorry if I made mistakes :teehee:

The first single of MIKA in French, tube turned out the summer! Produced by Klas Ahlund ( Britney Spears) and Greg Wells. The next album of MIKA (at present in studio with Nick Littemore of the group Empire of the Sun) will include multiple collaborations (which Martin Solveig) still held secret. It will entirely be sung in English, but the French version will contain some titles exclusive bonuses in the French(Moliere's style). The release is planned in March 2012 . In the meantime, of pop let!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the website Amazon in France, they write this :

And the Translation (sorry if I made mistakes :teehee:

Wow, that's great news :biggrin2: Thank you :flowers2:

T4P! :thumb_yello:

So March is the latest. That seems so long away.... :aah:

For me it's the opposite :teehee: Time flies so fast.. It sounds stupid, but I'm not ready for new album :aah: When I think about Mika's new album, for some reason I automatically think about TBWKTM :roftl: I hope it will change in some time :teehee:

It is better in March than in October or November. Don't agree? :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

I'm worried about what I read in that information, just "French version will contain some titles exclusive bonuses"..:boxed: that means that Karen won't be in english version? :dunno:

I see, I'll have to buy both versions :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mikasister

Wow, that's great news :biggrin2: Thank you :flowers2:

For me it's the opposite :teehee: Time flies so fast.. It sounds stupid, but I'm not ready for new album :aah: When I think about Mika's new album, for some reason I automatically think about TBWKTM :roftl: I hope it will change in some time :teehee:

I'd better find something to keep me busy maybe then time will go a bit quicker for me:thumb_yello: But I am so ready for a new album.

I'm worried about what I read in that information, just "French version will contain some titles exclusive bonuses"..:boxed: that means that Karen won't be in english version? :dunno:

Oh, probably. They could do a version with all the songs and make another version with only French Songs (bonus version)

Oh, probably. They could do a version with all the songs and make another version with only French Songs (bonus version)

Yes, Mika said in an interwiev that 4 or 5 songs in French will be on the French CD ... But I think that another bonus version will be made for UK and other countries :wink2:

I thought that there would be a cd only in english, and another with english and french songs... :( So we will have to buy both cds!

you don't 'have to' :dunno:

Most albums have different editions for some huge markets. LICM and TBWKTM also had different editions for the US and Japan, for example. The song 'Your Sympathy' was only officially released on the Japanese edition of LICM, for example, as far as I remember.

March is sooner than I would have expected...I remember in 2009 waiting for the release of TBWKTM, we saw on a wikipedia entry it would be released in September, and we all thought we wouldn't survive the year....but it's over 2 years since that album, and I guess we survived.

I don't want him to hurry to meet some random deadline, I just want him to get it done to his satisfaction...and to get his ass to #1:teehee: About 5 times with this album.:aah:

March is sooner than I would have expected...I remember in 2009 waiting for the release of TBWKTM, we saw on a wikipedia entry it would be released in September, and we all thought we wouldn't survive the year....but it's over 2 years since that album, and I guess we survived.

I don't want him to hurry to meet some random deadline, I just want him to get it done to his satisfaction...and to get his ass to #1:teehee: About 5 times with this album.:aah:

Oh, absolutely yes. It will not take anything until March The album will quickly reach the number 1 :roftl:

march,yeah that's what i thought. and it might mean that we might get a new single 2-3 months before that, so he might start doing promo from january on... :biggrin2: anyway it was like that the last time with we are golden. *hopes*

I have already planned to buy the UK version, the French version, the German version ( for the charts ) and the download.

March means six more months but time is running. I´m curious when he will start the promotion for the album and if he really keeps the name