REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

_mikamessage.png

this is what I got from M&G. there are more than 30 ppl in the backstage, but Mika took a pic with one by one...not group pic. I could talk for a quite a long time...mika and me...just two....:wub2::wub2:

can't forget Mika's face when I said like 'I'm the admin of yout Korea mikafanclub'... :roftl::roftl:

he said ....wow :shocked: you 're da boss!!' :mf_rosetinted: the boss was you!!

Incredibly sweet :wub2: And you deserve it so much.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
_mikamessage.png

this is what I got from M&G. there are more than 30 ppl in the backstage, but Mika took a pic with one by one...not group pic. I could talk for a quite a long time...mika and me...just two....:wub2::wub2:

can't forget Mika's face when I said like 'I'm the admin of yout Korea mikafanclub'... :roftl::roftl:

Oh wow,that note is incredible! You must (and should be!) super proud :wub2:. Good job!!

Nooo :aah::aah: (btw you knew that georgia was another country too? :roftl: most of ppl doesn't knows, it's VERY little:aah:

just for the record, it might me small but people are very, very nice :biggrin2: I met a couple of Georgians in England this summer, and they were a very nice bunch :wink2: I'm planning to go there next year, it's a gorgeous country... you might call it GORGEIA :biggrin2:

sorry for the offtopic, I just had to say it :teehee:

just for the record, it might me small but people are very, very nice :biggrin2: I met a couple of Georgians in England this summer, and they were a very nice bunch :wink2: I'm planning to go there next year, it's a gorgeous country... you might call it GORGEIA :biggrin2:

sorry for the offtopic, I just had to say it :teehee:

woow, cool:biggrin2:

thank you so much! :flowers2:

I found that you're admin on Korean fanclub as soon as I look at the clander there were Mika's hand writing. :shocked:

Yeah~ really envy you but never gealous of you. Because I've thought you're a nice admin and thankful for your troubles. :thumb_yello:

Clap~! Clap~! Clap~!

_mikamessage.png

First of all, many many thanks to everyone who have posted those amazing pics and vids. It's such a good thing to can live again all the wonderful moments we had during the gig :wub2:

Just a short report even if almost everything has been said and shown about the gig.

Living a gig in Korea is an experience as incredible as the Mika's performance in itself! :mf_lustslow:

Mikaholix and all the korean fans did an amazing job once again. And if unfortunately, I do not belong to the Korean fan club because of my poor korean level, it is always a pleasure to benefit with the other fans of all those surprises that make the show so special :thumb_yello: So thanks for everything!

About Mika himself now, the gig reminded me that he is really a f*** stage animal!! :swoon: (how can I have forgotten that??? :bash: Blame it on the drought!)

He was incredibly energetic and after a 1st part of the gig that I found quite calm, he went of fire after Rain and the toilet paper surprise.

The tension clearly rose up a notch at the time and continued to grow until the end :mf_lustslow:

Huge emotion also on Elle me dit et Under Water :wub2:

He started by introducing EMD with a "Est-ce que vous parlez le francais?" (Do you speak french?) with a funny english accent knowing that he speaks perfectly french :naughty: but he was very much impressed to see everybody singing the lyrics by heart

Nothing more to add about Under Water as I saw that almost everybody loves it :wub2:

It was a huge emotion to hear a new song and it is incredibly catchy despite of its sweetness. It goes in your head quite immediatly after the 1st notes

I guess you have probably heard in one of the videos that he said the song was written in Montreal with Empire of the Sun

As SplendidJP told in one of the 1st posts, he said he will be influenced by this gig in his work on the coming album :wub2:

Actually he told us, as he did it several times already, that he is 2 different persons when he is on tour and when he works in the studio and he said that those last months, he asked to himself very often, how can he will be able to go back to touring life after this period of isolation...

And he said the gig is going to help him to link those his 2 persons/ lifes together

Well, I don't know if it makes sense to you. It was a bit messy when he told it and I don't remember his exact words but that's what I understood. Hope someone recorded it...

A last word to say that it has been very nice to see again my MFCers friends and to meet few new ones :wub2: I miss them already :huglove:

_mikamessage.png

Well done Yuna :thumb_yello: You really deserve it!

Thank you for your detailed report, Françoise. I really enjoyed reading it.

I guess you have probably heard in one of the videos that he said the song was written in Montreal with Empire of the Sun

Wait.. I knew about Montreal, but missed The Empire of the Sun info :boxed:

I didn't know that either. So a huge merci for filling us in. I remember the news saying Mika collaborated with Empire of the sun. But to be honest UW doesn't sound very Empire of the sun-ish to me. But I obviously underestimated their musical talent. UW is an amazing song. Hopefully it won't be changed too much for the recorded version.

here mika hyundai "House of the purple" fan meeting pic.

Thanks, inus in korea fan cafe member

stroy is.....

after gig, hyundai wrote to they twitter,

"mika go to the purple, after gig, want eat the korean ribs"

twitter answer was " if you want go there, come on"

so some fans (17~18ppl) went to there.

mika finished his dinner,

after then house manager call us. " plz come in"

so we go to room,

after a while mika came in to the room

We talk, and took a Personal autograph.

Then all time was Mika, mika team and the officials "private time"

but they said " plz listen at the outside, room is small, sorry"

so we stand at listen at outside. not his fault. his so generosity:wub2:

then bye bye~

316580_201626779905202_100001736431258_472064_2102331082_n.jpg313683_201626816571865_100001736431258_472066_1066897190_n.jpg

NO.2

313612_201626733238540_100001736431258_472062_674642723_n.jpg

and this chic... made history :naughty:

one korean mfcer prepared a surprise gift for him. but he write sign on back,

shout! "no~ it's your present" we said " 00 tonight" :naughty:mika but he notice not chicken, TURKEY! "What'd you gave me?"

we said "chicken" "give to mealchi" " why"what - i can't remeber,sorry"

"fodder~"

he laughed then biting turkey

all happend was with 10 min

299982_201626699905210_100001736431258_472061_1623091172_n.jpg

317194_201626969905183_100001736431258_472070_1774053986_n.jpg

293428_201626799905200_100001736431258_472065_1885544762_n.jpg

314397_201626873238526_100001736431258_472067_1740624913_n.jpg

309847_201626679905212_100001736431258_472060_1003952750_n.jpg

ok at last, I think I could write a report by now.. sorry for the late report

cuz I didn't have any idea that how I can write or describe the show and my impressions...

as Yuna said, we've prepared lots of things with the Korean fanclub called MIKAHOLIX.

(Yuna is an admin and me, Kiara, Gclef are a mod in there) we've been discussed that what we're gonna do for this year.

after the debate, we've made a decision that to do 'Toilet Paper Toss surprise' :teehee:

and Golden Glitter Shower which had become the symbol of the way to party on WAG to Korean crowd.

and changed the colour of our lollipop into pink-violet cos we thought the violet-ish light colour matches well for that Mari Antoinette set.

Yuna did well organized everything very carefully and Gclef did a great surport with her in every way and

Kiara designed all the stuff and drew an illurstrations for used in instruction paper which we handed out to all the audiences before the show, and I wrote notices and kind of weird instruction that 'how to sing and pronunciation

Elle Me Dit in Korean' for fans who can't speak French..(you can imagine it sound quite funny and odd :mf_rosetinted:)

we've made about 1000 of golden confetties, 2500 of bogrolls for a month with Korean MFCers and some of Korean fans brought us lots of bogrolls , so the amount of all the stuff is became about 3000. Thus we could gave it to almost every audience.

I luckily got a front row ticket ( 3 years in a row woohoo!:aah: ), so my view was just perfect to see mika and every part of the show.

every time when he performing in Seoul he was always on fire but this year he looked very fresh, intense, full of energy and happier than ever. as Francoise said, he was a real stage animal :excite:

Mika was so talkative and naughty throughout the performance.

He even called Yasmin as a bitch and throw his golden confetti ,bog rolls at security guys and camera man.

They turned out their heads immediately to stare at mika and they looked like 'what the f**k this fella!' it was priceless. :roftl:

He said that the Korean crowd's strong vibes makes him too much jumping around like crazy and singing out loud

so he's voice getting poor already and he moaned, 'It's not my fault, it's yours! I gotta blame it on the crowd" :shun:

as you may all know, Lover Boy was on the setlist. so when he told us 'I'm gonna sing a new song..it has never been perfomed before' then lots of ppl shouted 'Yeah Lover Boy! " :mf_lustslow:

but it was the brand new song Under Water ! What a unexpected big gift!

I loved this song so much its the best output we could hear from him this year. of course I truly love EMD but Under Water is more suits mika well.

The funny thing is almost of crowd sang along the chorus 'under waaaaaaterrrrrr' immediately.

Seems its proving that UW is a very catchy and beautiful song. Can't wait to hear the studio version.

Toilet Paper Toss ( I prefer the word 'Bog Roll' though :naughty:) on Rain was crazy. 3000 of small toilet papers flying around in the air madly!

He said 'You guys always prepared something that made of paper...last year was paper planes and this year is toilet paper!'

Actually it's been hard work and we had many worries that if it works well or not and if mika loves it or not etc..but this fears were groundless though :biggrin2:

I'm very happy it's worked out fine even though it wasn't as incredible as I expected cuz some ppl didn't synchronize to throw their bog rolls at the same time.

but well it's ok we had fun, Mika and all band members loved it. It's all worth it :wub:

and..Mika jumped into the crowd again on Kick Ass as he did last year on Love Today. Crazy!

WAG with golden cofetti was fun fun fun it feels like we're in the festival!

although the confetti clung to our faces and all over the socked bodies but no one - included Mika-

didn't care about that. He looked sooooo happy like a little boy and...naughty :teehee:

Elle Me Dit- you can all see it was one of the best moments of the show. I was surprised to hear almost crowd sing along EMD chorus

I made an instruction to sing EMD in Korean for them but I didn't expect much and had no idea how they well could sing it!

even though they barely could sing the chorus 'elle me dit danse' & 'pourquoi tu gaches ta vie' but it's been hard to memorize for non French fans and they did their best job, I'm so proud of them.. :wub2:

oh I have a confession to make, actually I didn't like the song Blame It On The Weather.

I thought..it's boring and Ida's voice doesn't match well but now I'm officially in love with this song.

Their harmony was just beautiful...great job Ida, I loved your voice on this song.

woops it's late night, I have to go to bed. so I'll write Part.2 (outside m&g and the midnight m&g at a dining bar) tomorrow, soon:biggrin2:

Archived