REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, they have been posted,but never tired to see him again and again and again, even the same pics :wub2:

Thank you :wink2:

Oops, sorry :aah:

By the way, the other article I've posted has disappeared just after posting it :boxed: but the links to the pics work anyway :naughty:

Did you noticed how at 1:10 Mika shouted "SINGING!" in that little black thingy (don't know how it's called) instead of his microphone :roftl: He looks so confused :teehee::roftl:

[YOUTUBE]Lc6lyZvNdkQ[/YOUTUBE]

TOO CUTE!!!! :lmfao:

HILARIOUS video. My new favourite one.

[YOUTUBE]QctCfom2YF4&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

I don't think this has been posted :teehee:

I've been searching for this since I saw it mentioned on twitter but couldnt find it. Love the part where he's looking at the fans pics:biggrin2:

I've been searching for this since I saw it mentioned on twitter but couldnt find it. Love the part where he's looking at the fans pics:biggrin2:

Oh good! :biggrin2: I know! I was just going :wub2:

No, not yet. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

So by Xmas the album will be 70-80% finished...:doh:. a clear misunderstanding earlier then :dunno:

I think we'll be lucky to have it released by March.

Welcome! Just what I was thinking. If he started in Jan (roughly), and only 80% done by Christmas, then I doubt it will be out in Feb. Probably finished in Feb.

Again, I hope it hasn't already been posted:

http://www.superseries.kr/category/2011.%2009.%20MIKA

Oops, sorry :aah:

By the way, the other article I've posted has disappeared just after posting it :boxed: but the links to the pics work anyway :naughty:

Finally the link is working again, with all the pictures and even the video, which was deleted and uploaded again :wink2:

Just what I was thinking. If he started in Jan (roughly), and only 80% done by Christmas, then I doubt it will be out in Feb. Probably finished in Feb.

Yes. I don't mind him taking his time, actually. It looks like he is really trying to make sure it is first class material he releases.

I couldn't see you at the venue...maybe you came late and you were in the seated place.... hopely next time..:wub2:

It may sound ridiculous when you french speaker heard Koreans singing ELLE Me Dit. Ladyjane re-made the lyrics in quite a Korean-ish way to make it easier for Koreans.....it was fun:roftl::roftl: Seeing Mika's tweet.... it worked anyway :lmfao:

Not at all, trust me :thumb_yello: and you got the best compliment ever with the tweet :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]fH95jUP5ihA[/YOUTUBE]

it is a multi-angle vid. thank you Inky!

Mika seems so HAPPY :wub2:

I love this video, thanks so much

At 4:50, he looks very moved :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]msZ7IXcrSRU[/YOUTUBE]

I hope this has not posted yet :biggrin2:

uploaded by sponser Hyundai card!

WOW!!!!! What the....

I've been wating this for almost a WEEK!

Thanks sooooo much viki!:mf_lustslow:

By the way that time he might be so tired to singing like that.

I am happy to listen "Happy Ending" as accoustic but a little sorry for him there. Though I wasn't there:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

WOW!!!!! What the....

I've been wating this for almost a WEEK!

Thanks sooooo much viki!:mf_lustslow:

By the way that time he might be so tired to singing like that.

I am happy to listen "Happy Ending" as accoustic but a little sorry for him there. Though I wasn't there:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

I was not there but sweet to see playing acoustic..but seeing acoustic live is my long time wish so...hope we could have an acoustic gig in Seoul someday....we are ready to be quite in there:naughty:

Oh here is a Japanese group tour to Korea, I see Sumiko there with some others.

Did the Korean fan club get a photo like this in Korea????:blink: I haven't seen one yet...I really hope so! Yuna?

111E4D4D4E817C490C6F7E

And here are some of the Japanese fans getting their signatures:

1773AE474E81801D2490D2

http://superseries.kr/category/2011.%2009.%20MIKA

Did the Korean fan club get a photo like this in Korea????:blink: I haven't seen one yet...I really hope so! Yuna?

111E4D4D4E817C490C6F7E

1773AE474E81801D2490D2

:furious:

Oh my....this it the scene that I heard from the tons of Korean mika fans outside...... :hair:

No.. No Korean mika fans, includes MIKAHOLIX and Korean mfcers didn't have any kind of priority like this, unlike those japanese girls had in Korea.

Well, actually... when I came outside from backstage fanmeeting with Mika, I met hundreds of Korean mika fans outside...they moaned to me like 'Quite a lot of Japanese went to the backstage, like they are some kind of VIP to Mika'. I asked Tomomi about any japanese fan priority exists or not, but she had no idea about this. And I found out that, those Japanese girls sneaked into the stage, bribing someone on Team Mika before the show :shocked:

As a Korean fan club admin, I felt really...really deprived about that. How could this be happen in Korea? No Korean mfcers, mika fans who devoted their time and money couldn't dare think that kind of priority at all... is it common in Europe, to let 'foreign country fans' get into the backstage like that, without contribute something for the show???? prior to domestic fans?? :shocked:

what is worse is, it happened in Seoul last year too. I thought they could be someone from music label, but now I found out that they are not.

Feel so sorry for other Korean fans...... Was I idiot, not to ask TM about any fanclub priority like that? bribing nothing? :shocked::shocked:

it would happen every year.....damn.......what should I do????????

Oh my....this it the scene that I heard from the tons of Korean mika fans outside...... :hair:

No.. No Korean mika fans, includes MIKAHOLIX and Korean mfcers didn't have any kind of priority like this, unlike those japanese girls had in Korea.

Well, actually... when I came outside from backstage fanmeeting with Mika, I met hundreds of Korean mika fans outside...they moaned to me like 'Quite a lot of Japanese went to the backstage, like they are some kind of VIP to Mika'. I asked Tomomi about any japanese fan priority exists or not, but she had no idea about this. And I found out that, those Japanese girls sneaked into the stage, bribing someone on Team Mika before the show :shocked:

As a Korean fan club admin, I felt really...really deprived about that. How could this be happen in Korea? No Korean mfcers, mika fans who devoted their time and money couldn't dare think that kind of priority at all... is it common in Europe, to let 'foreign country fans' get into the backstage like that, without doing nothing for the show???? prior to domestic fans?? :shocked:

what is worse is, it happened in Seoul last year too. I thought they could be someone from music label, but now I found out that they are not.

Feel so sorry for other Korean fans...... Was I idiot, not to ask TM about any fanclub priority like that? bribing nothing? :shocked::shocked:

Oh so sorry to hear that :sad:

That seems to be really unfair. But he did meet and greet in Korea, right? Did any Korean MFCer have a chance to take a picture with him?:blink:

111E4D4D4E817C490C6F7E

1773AE474E81801D2490D2

The article says only 25 fans could get special M&G. 14 Japanese out of 25???

I hope to hear their story how they could be so lucky.:shocked:

ここを見ているようでしたら、是非貴重な体験を私たちにも聞かせてくださいね。

:pinkbow:

Oh so sorry to hear that :sad:

That seems to be really unfair. But he did meet and greet in Korea, right? Did any Korean MFCer have a chance to take a picture with him?:blink:

Among mfcers, just me, because I fairly won the open competition by @hyundaicard could have m&g like that... 'KOREAN FAN CLUB' never had chance like those above. How dare...!!

The article says only 25 fans could get special M&G. 14 Japanese out of 25???

I hope to hear their story how they could be so lucky.:shocked:

ここを見ているようでしたら、是非貴重な体験を私たちにも聞かせてくださいね。

:pinkbow:

yes that's what I told you at that night. ..and worse than I thought.

even can't say a word now.... how could this happen in Seoul? :shocked:

[YOUTUBE]msZ7IXcrSRU[/YOUTUBE]

I hope this has not posted yet :biggrin2:

uploaded by sponser Hyundai card!

Oh my, I love it! First I couldn't take my eyes off Ida and iMMa, they seemed to have pretty much fun:naughty: Then I realised this is one of the best HE performances I've ever heard! His voice is so powerful here:mf_lustslow: (how did he managed to sing like that after singing and jumping on the proper gig?:shocked:)

Thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

As a Korean fan club admin, I felt really...really deprived about that. How could this be happen in Korea? No Korean mfcers, mika fans who devoted their time and money couldn't dare think that kind of priority at all... is it common in Europe, to let 'foreign country fans' get into the backstage like that, without contribute something for the show???? prior to domestic fans?? :shocked:

I'm so sorry to hear that. This is really unfair and to me kind of troublesome (not sure if it's the right word, sorry:teehee:).. I mean, we're all Mika fans, we all want to meet him, talk to him, take a pic etc. But most of us don't need to cheat/bribe/whatever to be better than the others and get what they want. It's not how we should treat each other. You Mikaholix and other Korean MFCers had to feel disappointed, but I think it's not a nice situation for the other fans from Japan, who are fair

Archived