REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to get over the gig depression and fatigue after the gig by now. So time to write some reports...!! wow this gig is really hard for me. Me myself is not a performer...but I was like that... maybe sounds weird....:lmfao:

Thanks to Naver website, Universalmusic Korea, 9factory the promotor and stage directors and Hyundaicard (yes our boss M is really a superstar...) ...after a few meetings with them we could do what we planned for a long time.

1. As you saw all we had 3 audience part this time.

(1) Golden glitters : we want to make one thing as a 'sign' for Korean gig. so we decided to do this one more time... but can't sure next time...but ppl want to keep this as long as Mika comes to Korea.

(2) Happy ending-hand movements : we didn't do that paper planes again. just wanted to keep last year's miracle forever. Instead we decided to do hand movement which can be seen at Happyending movie. It worked well with all audience at the same time....seeing Mika follows that immidiately at the stage :wub2:

(3) Toilet paper toss : new one this year. damn it was so hard to make thousands of rolls in our hands!!! one by one!!! :shocked: Actually before the show I regret about this plan 23425243 times...because it's too hard. But many ppl helped us the mod team and encoraged us to make it out! So thanks to all audience who trusted and follow us all the time. :wub2:

And special thanks to some MIKAHOLIX members, who sent us boxes of toilet paper rolls, whole made by their hands, with their little bit of love..... Miracle happened.

Me, other MIX mods and Korean mfcers, and MIX members worked all together when giving out the audience before the show. We don't need to explain this to the ppl in the venue, cuz almost all ppl there already knew about this !! :naughty:

Oh and the seated place, we set all this just the day before the show. Korean promotor team helped us on this....like they did lst year. though we gotta wait for a looooooooong time till Mika's rehearsal finished... our boss M is not good at keeping time commitment at all :aah::mf_rosetinted: But it was nice to hear 5 times happy ending in a row :mf_rosetinted:

and part 3 - about the gig and m&g

I managed to get over the gig depression and fatigue after the gig by now. So time to write some reports...!! wow this gig is really hard for me. Me myself is not a performer...but I was like that... maybe sounds weird....:lmfao:

Thanks to Naver website, Universalmusic Korea, 9factory the promotor and stage directors and Hyundaicard (yes our boss M is really a superstar...) ...after a few meetings with them we could do what we planned for a long time.

1. As you saw all we had 3 audience part this time.

(1) Golden glitters : we want to make one thing as a 'sign' for Korean gig. so we decided to do this one more time... but can't sure next time...but ppl want to keep this as long as Mika comes to Korea.

(2) Happy ending-hand movements : we didn't do that paper planes again. just wanted to keep last year's miracle forever. Instead we decided to do hand movement which can be seen at Happyending movie. It worked well with all audience at the same time....seeing Mika follows that immidiately at the stage :wub2:

(3) Toilet paper toss : new one this year. damn it was so hard to make thousands of rolls in our hands!!! one by one!!! :shocked: Actually before the show I regret about this plan 23425243 times...because it's too hard. But many ppl helped us the mod team and encoraged us to make it out! So thanks to all audience who trusted and follow us all the time. :wub2:

And special thanks to some MIKAHOLIX members, who sent us boxes of toilet paper rolls, whole made by their hands, with their little bit of love..... Miracle happened.

Me, other MIX mods and Korean mfcers, and MIX members worked all together when giving out the audience before the show. We don't need to explain this to the ppl in the venue, cuz almost all ppl there already knew about this !! :naughty:

Oh and the seated place, we set all this just the day before the show. Korean promotor team helped us on this....like they did lst year. though we gotta wait for a looooooooong time till Mika's rehearsal finished... our boss M is not good at keeping time commitment at all :aah::mf_rosetinted: But it was nice to hear 5 times happy ending in a row :mf_rosetinted:

and part 3 - about the gig and m&g

Once again: WOW! You did a great job!:aah:

And the HE hands idea is just:wub2: He should use it on the next gig instead of showing heart with his hands as he used to do :wink2:

The gig - Incredible. gotta say the atmosphere was best among my 3 gigs in Seoul. I had quite a critical view about the new set during the summer festival. Because I thought the set and concept doesn't match the songs at all.

And I confess that I was really a idiot for a long time. When seeing the show with my eyes....it was just incredible and perfect.

Specially loved the RAIN and WAG...:wub2: worked quite well and Mika seemed love that. I could feel Mika and the audience are all at one at that time. it's so special feeling for me....

Underwater - Hyundaicard said that Mika sent the setlist with 'loverboy' but I couldnt hear that during rehearsal on Monday. I asked them about that but they answered like they just posted what Mika sent to them. Cuz I couldn't hear it on rehearsal....I thought there could be nothing new. But when Mika said he gonna sing a new song for us....I could hear lots of crowds screams 'YAY!! LOVERBOYYYY :aah::aah:' but when Mika said 'underwater' everyone went like :shocked::shocked:...I was like that to.

I think....Mika just wanted to disguise underwater as loverboy ..... cuz it's not fun to let audience know about the brand new song ...cheeky man... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh the report is getting insanely longer. gotta finish with the m&g

when I introduced myself to mika, he said like 'YOU ARE DA BOSS! THE BOSS IS YOU!!' ...and i was like :shocked::shocked:

it was fun....he said he loved the new lollipop and many appreciate words to me. I could spend quite a long time with him alone (thx to the promotor team to give me time) but I was so sorry to others waiting outside, so as soon as I got his letter i tried to run out of the door immediately...saying 'SEE YOU NEXT YEAR MIKA !! ' and waited for his answer...but he was :shocked: and said 'hey the picture!! gotta take pictures with me!' and I was :doh: and run to him again. He huged me in his arms....(very tightly :teehee:) and we had some pictures taken altogether. (I saw Mika's doing some funny face hands expression and pose while taking pics with me...hahaha)

yes that's the end! can't wait for next gig...and thanks for reading this and sorry for my english. :wub2:

Once again: WOW! You did a great job!:aah:

And the HE hands idea is just:wub2: He should use it on the next gig instead of showing heart with his hands as he used to do :wink2:

Yes I love that too thank you! Actually we did that on our first gig in Korea, but didnt do that on 2nd gig because of the paper planes.... I love that part... :wub2:

:woot_jump:

I was so excited reading all these reports! (Sorry I was away without internet for 4 days, couldn't update the first post on this thread, but I will do it soon!)

Yuna, that lovely autograph from Mika is just a treasure:wub2: I know you and the Mikaholix did so much work preparing for the gig, it is wonderful you had a chance to chat with Mika for more than just a quick hello.

I would love to know more about the words to the songs that everyone has before the show. Someone once transcribed GK into a Japanese sounding version, it was hilarious, but it worked and made it easier for Japanese fans to remember how to sing the song.

And so many lovely videos, especially like the fan meeting when he went for ribs.

Mika clearly loves his time in Korea, every visit.

:kachinga:

I could spend quite a long time with him alone (thx to the promotor team to give me time) but I was so sorry to others waiting outside, so as soon as I got his letter i tried to run out of the door immediately...saying 'SEE YOU NEXT YEAR MIKA !! ' and waited for his answer...but he was :shocked: and said 'hey the picture!! gotta take pictures with me!' and I was :doh: and run to him again.

He asked YOU to take pics with him?! Another proof, that you're DA BOSS:mf_rosetinted: :wink2:

:woot_jump:

I was so excited reading all these reports! (Sorry I was away without internet for 4 days, couldn't update the first post on this thread, but I will do it soon!)

Yuna, that lovely autograph from Mika is just a treasure:wub2: I know you and the Mikaholix did so much work preparing for the gig, it is wonderful you had a chance to chat with Mika for more than just a quick hello.

I would love to know more about the words to the songs that everyone has before the show. Someone once transcribed GK into a Japanese sounding version, it was hilarious, but it worked and made it easier for Japanese fans to remember how to sing the song.

And so many lovely videos, especially like the fan meeting when he went for ribs.

Mika clearly loves his time in Korea, every visit.

:kachinga:

In Korea not needed to rewrite english lyrics into Korean way...but Elle me dit is something else. Ladyjane made a script for that ....it was just fun because when I try to read it just sounds like magic spell or just random meaningless word :lmfao: Anyways because of her effort, audience could sing it without knowing nothing about the words!!! :roftl: and our boss M was :aah::aah: about that....:mf_rosetinted:

He asked YOU to take pics with him?! Another proof, that you're DA BOSS:mf_rosetinted: :wink2:

noo not like that....The official photographer was there and I just forgot to take pictures with him. :naughty:

In Korea not needed to rewrite english lyrics into Korean way...but Elle me dit is something else. Ladyjane made a script for that ....it was just fun because when I try to read it just sounds like magic spell or just random meaningless word :lmfao: Anyways because of her effort, audience could sing it without knowing nothing about the words!!! :roftl: and our boss M was :aah::aah: about that....:mf_rosetinted:

oh wow. Can't think of too many countries where they would have done it in such an organised way, involving thousands of people. Well done:thumb_yello:

Is it the Olympic parc?

I haven't seen it at the entrance :dunno:

M&G

After the show, a large number of fans, myself included, queued up outside to meet mika.

We were watching the back door and waiting for him. Soon mika came out (o:

Here are some photos

000069424.jpg

000069524.jpg

000071159.jpg

000078035.jpg

000089183.jpg

000090685.jpg

000089917.jpg

I love his shirt and red tie. :wub2:

Amazing pics Kiara, thanks very much :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]fH95jUP5ihA[/YOUTUBE]

it is a multi-angle vid. thank you Inky!

Mika seems so HAPPY :wub2:

it's pretty obvious that the Korean fans' reaction and surprises made him very happy :wub2:

T

Oh the report is getting insanely longer. gotta finish with the m&g

when I introduced myself to mika, he said like 'YOU ARE DA BOSS! THE BOSS IS YOU!!' ...and i was like :shocked::shocked:

it was fun....he said he loved the new lollipop and many appreciate words to me. I could spend quite a long time with him alone (thx to the promotor team to give me time) but I was so sorry to others waiting outside, so as soon as I got his letter i tried to run out of the door immediately...saying 'SEE YOU NEXT YEAR MIKA !! ' and waited for his answer...but he was :shocked: and said 'hey the picture!! gotta take pictures with me!' and I was :doh: and run to him again. He huged me in his arms....(very tightly :teehee:) and we had some pictures taken altogether. (I saw Mika's doing some funny face hands expression and pose while taking pics with me...hahaha)

yes that's the end! can't wait for next gig...and thanks for reading this and sorry for my english. :wub2:

thanks for the report Yuna!!! and you really are da boss, you did such an amazing job with organizing those fantastic surprises:biggrin2:

Did you noticed how at 1:10 Mika shouted "SINGING!" in that little black thingy (don't know how it's called) instead of his microphone :roftl: He looks so confused :teehee::roftl:

[YOUTUBE]Lc6lyZvNdkQ[/YOUTUBE]

hahah sooooooooooooooo cute XDXD :mf_lustslow::naughty::roftl::roftl::blush-anim-cl:

oh he always makes me crazy after gig in korea

Archived