REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

[YOUTUBE]TEI4DC6hO4c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DaRdbT-PZu0[/YOUTUBE]

2nd surprise...but not surprise any more...cuz we've done this 3 times......whenever he do a concert here!

Mika already recognized what audiences are preparing when they hear that intro of WAG .... :naughty: gold glitter shower again!

Korea always does such great things for Mika, well done MIKAHOLIX:wub2:

And whoever took videos, it is so hard when security is against you, thank you for taking the risk. We really appreciate it.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[YOUTUBE]tyY5Gvl6heI[/YOUTUBE]

Relax...the vid quality is incredible :aah::aah:

we made brand new lollipop for this show. We changed the color and size...put some glitteries..the color is pink but when light on it becomes purple with blue light :wub2:

we made brand new lollipop for this show. We changed the color and size...put some glitteries..the color is pink but when light on it becomes purple with blue light :wub2:

Yunaaaa! We neeeeed a full report:shocked:

indeed!

do you know the user Yuna?

PS: do we have a new recording of BIOTW, btw?

I hadn't gone looking for it! :wink2:

no video was allowed by security :( so I can filmed only a few vids.

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the videos you did! :flowers2:

BIOTW almost Mika only

[YOUTUBE]oQUUYI1jrXk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Oh. There it is. :teehee:

Well, how smart was he about it this time? Singing the entire first verse

alone was a very wise choice. Especially when it came to the chorus --

there was no gratingly out of tune "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR my song".

And even when he and Ida did sing the chorus together, he chose not

to harmonize on the word "Hear"... and the subsequent harmonies weren't

as egregiously out of tune as before, although they did come dangerously

close to losing it on "last too long." :blink:

Overall, it was a much better performance of the song, but it still doesn't

work for me -- interesting that he says he doesn't know what he's going

to do with it. Maybe it's not quite working for him either. :dunno:

He sings it totally different this time! I mean his mood, his smiles, naughtiness, he behaves differently.

I like this variant more :wink2:

Yes, true. :thumb_yello:

Korea always does such great things for Mika, well done MIKAHOLIX:wub2:

YES! I'll say it again! Great job! :biggrin2:

Relax...the vid quality is incredible :aah:

Wow, it really is! Thanks for posting it here, Yuna!

hey

sorry for my bad memory :( i really don't remember much of the show. i'm gonna write it down roughly. maybe not?:naughty:

nobody hasn't uploded setlist in order yet? so here it comes(not from me, someone wrote in mikaholix):

relax (take it easy)

big girl (you are beautiful)

blue eyes

stuck in the middle

elle me dit

billy brown

underwater

touches you

rain

blame it on the girls

happy ending

kick ass

love today

we are golden

grace kelly

blame it on the weather

lollipop

he winked when touches you omg!!! i was pretty close to the stage so i could clearly see him and, at that moment, i thought angel came from the heaven or something.

about bog roll bombs - some of the audiences including me made almost 2,000 of them for rain! it's amazing when you see for yourself, which is needless to say :thumb_yello:

and i think the entire show was way better than last year. can't compare it to 2009's, i wasn't there which has made me very sad, but i'm okay now coz i was in yesterday's gig. i'll be always smiling at least for a week like i've gone mad.

[YOUTUBE]oQUUYI1jrXk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This version is so different! I like it (lol, does it look he is sleeping in the middle of the song...? :roftl:) I have enjoyed this song live and it's interesting to see different versions and also his plans for it :thumb_yello: I don't have really strong feelings about it though, it's not my favorite songs the same way Karen is, but I think it's getting better time after time.

The audience in Seoul looks fantastic (I'm so impressed by people's reactions during UW!!), well done everyone, and thanks for sharing your pics and vids!! :wub2:

Show us a photo of just the lollipop, please, it sounds amazing!!

I hadn't gone looking for it! :wink2:

I found it in the meantime and updated the BIOTW thread. :teehee:

I like the fact that he is trying to make it work because he realises that it doesn't :roftl:

PS: thank you for the videos - whoever is behind the usernames HappyBabyJane and idiviki.

hey

sorry for my bad memory :( i really don't remember much of the show. i'm gonna write it down roughly. maybe not?:naughty:

nobody hasn't uploded setlist in order yet? so here it comes(not from me, someone wrote in mikaholix):

relax (take it easy)

blue eyes

stuck in the middle

elle me dit

billy brown

underwater

touches you

rain

blame it on the girls

happy ending

kick ass

love today

we are golden

grace kelly

blame it on the weather

lollipop

he winked when touches you omg!!! i was pretty close to the stage so i could clearly see him and, at that moment, i thought angel came from the heaven or something.

about bog roll bombs - some of the audiences including me made almost 2,000 of them for rain! it's amazing when you see for yourself, which is needless to say :thumb_yello:

and i think the entire show was way better than last year. can't compare it to 2009's, i wasn't there which has made me very sad, but i'm okay now coz i was in yesterday's gig. i'll be always smiling at least for a week like i've gone mad.

The bold part - made me laugh and laugh:roftl:

It was very effective as streamers, much longer I guess. You Mikaholix made 2000 of them???:shocked::shocked:

Any videos of Touches You? My favourite song....

Edit: posted by Idiviki on the other (Underwater) thread...a secret gig performance of the new song :aah:

[YOUTUBE]XOHEWwSeNZY[/YOUTUBE]

The bold part - made me laugh and laugh:roftl:

It was very effective as streamers, much longer I guess. You Mikaholix made 2000 of them???:shocked::shocked:

Any videos of Touches You? My favourite song....

no...more than 2000! haha almost 3000...I counted that.....:freak:

so many ppl gave us boxed of rolls....was just.... incredible!!! magical moments....:wub:

hey

relax (take it easy)

blue eyes

stuck in the middle

elle me dit

billy brown

underwater

touches you

rain

blame it on the girls

happy ending

kick ass

love today

we are golden

grace kelly

blame it on the weather

lollipop

HE SANG TOUCHES YOU?! :shocked: Omg, I've been dreaming to hear it live, but he seemed to have quit singing it. And now he did it again, so maybe there's still a chance for me :naughty:

You MIKAHOLIX did a great job. I wish I could go to some of his future gigs in Korea and join that fantastic audience:aah:

Though I really like the song, I have to agree their voices don't match so much in it....her voice is very lyrical and steady, and his voice is always so full of personality...perhaps he should try other collabs too(not that I don't like Ida's singing, it's just maybe it didn't work out in this case)

hey

relax (take it easy)

blue eyes

stuck in the middle

elle me dit

billy brown

underwater

touches you

rain

blame it on the girls

happy ending

kick ass

love today

we are golden

grace kelly

blame it on the weather

lollipop

Definitely share your report with us! And thanks for the set list! Sounds

like a really good mix of old and newer songs -- so happy to see he did

Touches You again! :wub2:

Sure! she's a member of Mikaholix and she keeps posting vids on there :biggrin2:
oh pls say a huge thank you to her for her marvelous videos! :wub2:

And the sound is amazing!

I know this girl from the last year's vids - HE was filmed from the same angle :wink2:

oh I didn't remember her :original:

mikamm_bacu53.gif

This is our band-new lollipop. We changed the color and the size of the candy. also coated sugar for glittering effect :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Mikaholix Design staff, mfcer Kiara_m designed this. Mika said that it's more pretty than last year's :teehee:

1111_bacu53.jpg

The pic can't describe the color and glitters of this lollipop...it's far more beautiful than that.

7srwt.jpg

This is what we've done before the gig. @hyundaicard uploaded on its twitter.

We set all this on the seat the day before gig date. We had to wait till Mika finished his rehearsal. He did the rehearsal for a long time....sang happy ending more than 5 times I think..... :shocked: The stage director said that He had never seen that looong rehearsal before.

yeah....because of that we had to wait for a loooooooooong time also....:mf_rosetinted:

af114870.png

this is what we handed out to audience at the concert. I sent this to non-Korean mfcers by pm. it's written by LadyjaneJJ, and Kiara, our talented design staff draw the details to make it easy.

Tossing Toilet-paper requires some skill like the drawing describes. but apperantly Mika had no idea about that..so when he threw one on the air ...it was not spreaded but thrown like a heavy stone :lmfao: ...poor Mika seemed quite embarassed about that :roftl::roftl: you can check it out on rain video.

mikamm_bacu53.gif

This is our band-new lollipop. We changed the color and the size of the candy. also coated sugar for glittering effect :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Mikaholix Design staff, mfcer Kiara_m designed this. Mika said that it's more pretty than last year's :teehee:

1111_bacu53.jpg

The pic can't describe the color and glitters of this lollipop...it's far more beautiful than that.

7srwt.jpg

This is what we've done before the gig. @hyundaicard uploaded on its twitter.

We set all this on the seat the day before gig date. We had to wait till Mika finished his rehearsal. He did the rehearsal for a long time....sang happy ending more than 5 times I think..... :shocked: The stage director said that He had never seen that looong rehearsal before.

yeah....because of that we had to wait for a loooooooooong time also....:mf_rosetinted:

af114870.png

this is what we handed out to audience at the concert. I sent this to non-Korean mfcers by pm. it's written by LadyjaneJJ, and Kiara, our talented design staff draw the details to make it easy.

Tossing Toilet-paper requires some skill like the drawing describes. but apperantly Mika had no idea about that..so when he threw one on the air ...it was not spreaded but thrown like a heavy stone :lmfao: ...poor Mika seemed quite embarassed about that :roftl: you can check it out on rain video.

Thanks for sharing!

WOW! You guys made such a big job! You have to be perfectly organised :shocked: The lollies are made of plastic, right? And what's written on the istructions?

mikamm_bacu53.gif

1111_bacu53.jpg

You're genius!

Love the way you always organize gigs with nice things :)

Archived