REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

Really thanks for posting.

But I'm crying....now.

I should've been there ....If I was in that place I could be able to react to him 2 times.

The first, I would be a crazy dancer for Mika. Acutally I quite like dancing.:blush-anim-cl:

Secondly, I coud say like that " Here~! It's me~! This is first time I'm in your gig. But yours is the best of my life.":mf_lustslow: when he ask that " who is the first time in this gig."

here is video~~

[YOUTUBE]gSDzeCpbaGg&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for Sharing this video!

Who gave him the chicken?

it's me.... :teehee:

Actually it's a turkey but I prefer that 'Chicken Tonight':mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I missed the throwing time at first,

and second time is also.... .... :dunno:

ohh you don't need to say sorry cuz we had quite fun! and it worked out fine :biggrin2:that's ok :wink2:

oh plus - Ida's side won the Mari vs Guillotine match on BIOTG and Ida kissed on Mika's cheek

and then lots of girls shouted out NOOOOOOOOO:protest::mad3::crybaby: all together :roftl:

Can I fangurl? :fangurl: Is there any vid of BIOTG?

Btw my mom's baking CHICKEN right now:mf_rosetinted:

you just wrote instruction of EMD??? noooo...:naughty:

LadyJaneJJ wrote the ENTIRE song instruction for the fans going to the show. She make it whenever Mika comes to Korea to do a show. We call it as 'Sing-along guide'.. She checks every single point that should be sung by all together. The great singing harmony from audience in Korea actually had come from that..for 3 years! :lmfao: I could see many fans in the venue are reading the printed guideline and studying as if they' re preparing for important exam there. Imagine, lots of ppl reading the lyrics and memorize all the sing point she checked for the great show. :wub2::wub2: In Korea, that could be only happen in Mika concert.:naughty:

It was funny that Mika held his mic to the audience as if he would know those points exactly.:naughty:

It was funny that Mika held his mic to the audience as if he would know those points exactly.:naughty:

Ladyjane perfectly see through Mika's mentality :mf_rosetinted:

or Mika sneaked into our forum and printed that guideline also :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Well, we can be fairly certain that he didn't tweet just then :aah: He must be in love. He's checking from texts from his boyfriend/girlfriend/hamster :wub2:

:mf_rosetinted:

oh, but I like to think that his girlfriend/partner was there on the stage with him :aah:

on the other hand, the hamster might have been in serious trouble... :biggrin2:

Archived