REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

mikamm_bacu53.gif

This is our band-new lollipop. We changed the color and the size of the candy. also coated sugar for glittering effect :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Mikaholix Design staff, mfcer Kiara_m designed this. Mika said that it's more pretty than last year's :teehee:

1111_bacu53.jpg

The pic can't describe the color and glitters of this lollipop...it's far more beautiful than that.

7srwt.jpg

This is what we've done before the gig. @hyundaicard uploaded on its twitter.

We set all this on the seat the day before gig date. We had to wait till Mika finished his rehearsal. He did the rehearsal for a long time....sang happy ending more than 5 times I think..... :shocked: The stage director said that He had never seen that looong rehearsal before.

yeah....because of that we had to wait for a loooooooooong time also....:mf_rosetinted:

af114870.png

this is what we handed out to audience at the concert. I sent this to non-Korean mfcers by pm. it's written by LadyjaneJJ, and Kiara, our talented design staff draw the details to make it easy.

Tossing Toilet-paper requires some skill like the drawing describes. but apperantly Mika had no idea about that..so when he threw one on the air ...it was not spreaded but thrown like a heavy stone :lmfao: ...poor Mika seemed quite embarassed about that :roftl::roftl: you can check it out on rain video.

wow, such a wonderful job!! The lollipop looks amazing, and the rolls were so neatly organized, congratulations!

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mikamm_bacu53.gif

This is our band-new lollipop. We changed the color and the size of the candy. also coated sugar for glittering effect :naughty:

Mikaholix Design staff, mfcer Kiara_m designed this. Mika said that it's more pretty than last year's :teehee:

1111_bacu53.jpg

The pic can't describe the color and glitters of this lollipop...it's far more beautiful than that.

7srwt.jpg

We set all this on the seat the day before gig date. We had to wait till Mika finished his rehearsal. He did the rehearsal for a long time....sang happy ending more than 5 times I think..... :shocked: The stage director said that He had never seen that looong rehearsal before.

yeah....because of that we had to wait for a loooooooooong time also....:mf_rosetinted:

af114870.png

this is what we handed out to audience at the concert. I sent this to non-Korean mfcers by pm. it's written by LadyjaneJJ, and Kiara, our talented design staff draw the details to make it easy.

Tossing Toilet-paper requires some skill like the drawing describes. but apperantly Mika had no idea about that..so when he threw one on the air ...it was not spreaded but thrown like a heavy stone :lmfao: ...poor Mika seemed quite embarassed about that :roftl: you can check it out on rain video.

WOW! What a huge and amazing job, Yuna! You were AWESOME :biggrin2: Must check the Rain video again. :aah: Thanks for sharing this and huge congratulations.

mikamm_bacu53.gif

This is our band-new lollipop. We changed the color and the size of the candy. also coated sugar for glittering effect

Mikaholix Design staff, mfcer Kiara_m designed this. Mika said that it's more pretty than last year's

1111_bacu53.jpg

7srwt.jpg

We set all this on the seat the day before gig date. We had to wait till Mika finished his rehearsal. He did the rehearsal for a long time....sang happy ending more than 5 times I think..... The stage director said that He had never seen that looong rehearsal before.

yeah....because of that we had to wait for a loooooooooong time also....

af114870.png

Tossing Toilet-paper requires some skill like the drawing describes. but apperantly Mika had no idea about that..so when he threw one on the air ...it was not spreaded but thrown like a heavy stone :lmfao: ...poor Mika seemed quite embarassed about that :roftl::roftl: you can check it out on rain video.

mika is so lucky to have you guys :wub2::wub2::wub2:

these are very creative and clever indeed!!!!!

and i'm always curious about how many lollipops did u prepare for the audience and where did u make the real products??

awwwwh and ofcos not a surprise that you bring us surprises again!!!

and kiara's design!!!!!!!! *fangirls*

everything's just very interesting and... MAGICAL like mika said!!!! :wub2::wub2:

*edit

digging more and more vids & pics in this gig, then watched the classic paper plane scene again - still got goosebumps!!!

mika is so lucky to have you guys :wub2::wub2::wub2:

these are very creative and clever indeed!!!!!

and i'm always curious about how many lollipops did u prepare for the audience and where did u make the real products??

awwwwh and ofcos not a surprise that you bring us surprises again!!!

and kiara's design!!!!!!!! *fangirls*

everything's just very interesting and... MAGICAL like mika said!!!! :wub2::wub2:

We got the order slip from fans first...MIX members who want to buy lollies gotta post the order message on our forum, and send money to my account. And then we make the exact number of lollies at the DIY factory. Because of the thanksgiving holidays I had to got order just for 7 days and 400 lollies were ordered by fans. I just did this in the middle of August so for another 1 month I had to get hundreds of messages from fans who desperately want to order one...:mf_rosetinted:

We got the order slip from fans first...MIX members who want to buy lollies gotta post the order message on our forum, and send money to my account. And then we make the exact number of lollies at the DIY factory. Because of the thanksgiving holidays I had to got order just for 7 days and 400 lollies were ordered by fans. I just did this in the middle of August so for another 1 month I had to get hundreds of messages from fans who desperately want to order one...:mf_rosetinted:

:jawdrop:

*speechless and regrets for not knowing korean and didnt order one* :aah:

_mikamessage.png

this is what I got from M&G. there are more than 30 ppl in the backstage, but Mika took a pic with one by one...not group pic. I could talk for a quite a long time...mika and me...just two....:wub2::wub2:

can't forget Mika's face when I said like 'I'm the admin of yout Korea mikafanclub'... :roftl::roftl:

he said ....wow :shocked: you 're da boss!!' :mf_rosetinted: the boss was you!!

_mikamessage.png

this is what I got from M&G. there are more than 30 ppl in the backstage, but Mika took a pic with one by one...not group pic. I could talk for a quite a long time...mika and me...just two....:wub2::wub2:

can't forget Mika's face when I said like 'I'm the admin of yout Korea mikafanclub'... :roftl::roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wub2: You are lucky :wub2: Whenever he comes to where I live, he doesn't really seem to care about it :aah:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wub2: You are lucky :wub2: Whenever he comes to where I live, he doesn't really seem to care about it :aah:

One day he will come to Slovakia and I will say

I´m your BIGGEST Slovak fan. And I mean it. :mf_rosetinted:

And he will say - Biggest sl.. what? :aah: Never heard of it. :shocked:

:lmfao:

"...Her name was Georgia, and she was gorgeous..."

GGG.

He did hear about Georgia. Not really about the country, but let´s say he will love the name of your state! :wink2:

I think it's meant as US's state:aah: not our country:mf_rosetinted:

_mikamessage.png

That is pure awesomeness:wub2:

you´re not from that US´s state? :shocked:

*feels guilty*

HE WILL LOVE IT ANYWAY!!! :biggrin2:

Nooo :aah::aah: (btw you knew that georgia was another country too? :roftl: most of ppl doesn't knows, it's VERY little:aah:

:roftl:

I think he has never heard of Georgia either :lmfao:

"...Her name was Georgia, and she was gorgeous..."

GGG.

He did hear about Georgia. Not really about the country, but let´s say he will love the name of your state! :wink2:

"You knew that I adored ya, but you left me in GEORGIA" :wink2:

Archived