REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's taking reaaally long to download them, so I'll just put the first one here, and I'll edit this same post to add the others as they go :)

Kick-Ass

Big Girl

Elle Me Dit

We Are Golden

Thank you so much :thumb_yello:

M&G

After the show, a large number of fans, myself included, queued up outside to meet mika.

We were watching the back door and waiting for him. Soon mika came out (o:

Here are some photos

000069424.jpg

000069524.jpg

000071159.jpg

000078035.jpg

000089183.jpg

000090685.jpg

000089917.jpg

I love his shirt and red tie. :wub2:

M&G

After the show, a large number of fans, myself included, queued up outside to meet mika.

Here are some photos

000069424.jpg

000069524.jpg

000071159.jpg

000078035.jpg

000089183.jpg

000090685.jpg

000089917.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

the teeth!!!

did he point at Ida when he sang "she's a player & a downright whore"?!?!

:roftl:

You can even see her reaction for that. Not really happy:naughty:

Looks like he was in a "let's offend the girls" mood. His sister is a b*tch, his friend is a downright whore:mf_rosetinted:

Universal Music Korea

http://www.universalmusic.co.kr/#/special/specialFeatureDetail?valObj.ctlm_seq=206

‘팝 지니어스(Pop Genius)’ 미카(Mika)가 2009년과 2010년에 이어 올해에도 세 번째 우리나라를 찾아 공연을 가졌다. 특별한 점이라면 지난 두 번의 공연이 투어의 일환으로 방문한 것이었다면, 이번 공연은 오직 한국 팬들만을 위해 기획된 ‘원 나잇 온리’였다는 점. 미카는 프랑스 속담에 ‘세 번 하지 않을 거면 두 번도 하지 말라’고 해서 한국을 찾은 거라 너스레를 떨었지만 처음부터 끝까지 에너지 안배 같은 것은 신경 쓰지 않은 채 무대를 누비고 다니는 그의 에너지를 직접 경험하고 나니 미카가 한국과 한국 팬들을 얼마나 사랑하는지 금세 알 수 있었다.

이번 내한 공연의 컨셉트는 명백하게 17세기 프랑스를 재현하는 데 있었다. 무대 위에 걸려진 그림들과 코스튬이라는 표현을 써야 정확할 듯한 미카와 밴드들의 의상들에서 찾을 수 있었던 호화로운 17세기 프랑스 문화의 흔적은 ‘Blame It On The Girls’를 부르기 전에 관객들을 마리 앙투아네트 팀과 길로틴 팀으로 나누어 대결을 시키는 것에 이르기까지 치밀하게 배치해놓았다(물론 조만간 발매될 그의 세 번째 스튜디오 앨범 [The Origin Of Love]에서 처음으로 공개된 곡인 ‘Elle me dit’가 프랑스어로 된 노래라는 점도 무관하지는 않을 것이다).

‘Relax (Take It Easy)’로 공연을 시작한 미카는 본 공연의 마지막 곡이었던 데뷔 싱글 ‘Grace Kelly’까지 14곡을 부르는 동안 한 번도 무대를 떠나지 않은 채 열정적인 모습을 선보였다. 데뷔 앨범 [Life In Cartoon Motion]부터 두 번째 앨범 [The Boy Who Knew Too Much], 두 장의 앨범 사이에 발표했던 [songs For Sorrow] EP, 영화 [잭 애스] 사운드트랙, 그리고 발매를 앞둔 새 앨범 [The Origin Of Love]에 이르기까지 발표한 모든 곡들을 고르게 배치한 세트리스트도 인상적이었지만, 신곡 ‘Underwater’를 한국 공연에서 최초로 공개했다는 사실은 특히 깊은 감동을 주었다. 데뷔 때부터 탄탄한 진성과 유연한 가성을 고루 갖춘 아티스트로 이름 높았던 미카이지만, 라이브를 통해 소름이 끼칠 정도의 보컬 레인지를 직접 경험하고 나니 왜 수많은 비평가들이 입을 모아 그를 프레디 머큐리(Freddie Mercury)의 현현(顯現)이라고 하는지 알 수 있었다. 하지만 공연이 뛰어난 아티스트의 능력만으로 되는 것이 아님은 분명한 사실, 미카에게는 미카에게 꼭 어울리는 팬들이 있었다. 그의 눈웃음, 손짓 하나에도 훈련 받은 군인들처럼 열광적인 반응을 보이던 팬들은 이미 지난 공연의 종이비행기 이벤트로 미카를 넉다운 시킨 전력이 있었는데, 이번 공연에서는 ‘Rain’을 부르는 중에 등장한 화려한 두루마리 휴지 이벤트와 ‘We Are Golden’의 금가루 이벤트로 또다시 그를 황홀경에 빠트렸다.

처음부터 끝까지 미카와 함께 전곡을 완창하며 대한민국 국민의 음악성을 유럽인들에게 전파한 관객들은 심지어 탁월한 음악성으로 공연 당일 최초로 공개되는 곡의 후렴구까지 따라 부르는 놀라운 능력을 선보이기도 했다(미카 역시 공연을 마치고 ‘Elle me dit’의 프랑스 가사를 함께 부르는 대한민국 관객에게 감탄했다는 트윗을 남겼다).

2시간이 채 안 되는 시간 동안에 관객들과 완벽한 소통을 이끌어내는 미카의 무대 장악력도 대단했고, 앙코르를 포함해 16곡을 모두 오프닝 곡처럼 소화해내는 에너지도 대단했다. ‘Kick Ass(We Are Young)’을 공연하다 관객 속으로 들어간 미카는 아이처럼 행복해 보였고, 공연을 반 밖에 안 했는데 벌써 배가 고파진 것은 모두 한국 팬들 때문이라고 귀엽게 투덜거리는 그에게 환호하는 관객들도 진정 행복해 보였다.

모든 아티스트들이 공연을 하다가 꼭 다시 돌아오겠노라고 약속을 하지만, 새 앨범을 발표하고 꼭 한국으로 돌아오겠다는 미카의 말은 왠지 틀림없는 사실처럼 여겨졌다. 다음 번 공연에는 그가 어떤 모습으로 관객들에게 황금빛 엑스터시를 선사할지 기대된다.

Pop genius Mika in 2009 and 2010 this year to find a third country on the road. Its last two performances, special tours visited as part of the show, only South Korea is planning for the fans, I was offline on Lee ’ ‘ Circle dot. Mika not saying France three times, twice to ‘ also, do not pour the ’ Korea but with you-from beginning to end, there is no such thing as energy do not ship on the stage without care and carry his energy, and I do love how fans of South Korea, South Korea and Mika is a goldsmith that.

This is one of the show's concept is obviously in the 17th century, France was to reproduce. Hanging above the stage and write accurate picture representation called costume bands like Mika and costumes were sumptuous 17th-century France culture can be found in the evidence to Blame It On The Girls ‘ ’ Marie Antoinette before calling the audience was divided into teams and guillotine team minutely from confrontation to have placed (of course, sooner or later be released third Studio album of him [The Origin Of Love] is open to the public for the first time in Elle me dit ’ ‘ music is French song called viscosity that is).

Relax (Take It Easy) started the show with the song of the show saw Mika's debut single ‘ ’ Grace Kelly who was the last until 14 songs to leave the stage once during a call without a passionate look. Debut album [Life In Cartoon Motion] is the second album from [The Boy Who Knew Too Much], the two albums were released between [songs For Sorrow] EP, movies and sound tracks, [Jack Astro], on the eve of the release, the new album [The Origin Of Love], all the songs released from the set list was impressive, but are placed evenly Underwater ’, ‘ the fact that the first in Korea, especially touched deeply. The debut performance from solid with the surname is made flexible artist name Hi Mika, but much of the vocal range to have live, creepy and I do a collection of their mouths why numerous critics (Freddie Mercury) that Freddie Mercury in the County was able to know that (顯 現). But the performances by outstanding ability of the artist is obviously the fact that, in the Mikawa Mikawa. matching fans One of his eyes, laughs, Beck also trained soldiers in the past seem like the enthusiastic response of the show's fans to the event let the Mikawa paper airplanes, the show, knocked out power ’ ‘ Rain and brilliant toilet paper to call appeared during the event and the event ‘ ’ We Are Golden at him over and over again in powder as Ecstasy FA was updated.

Mika from beginning to end, and whole grains, along with the music of the people of Korea window are propagated to the Europeans, and the audience even on the day of the show as an excellent music and songs that are open to the public for the first time, and then call the more laid-back follow up, thats amazing (Mika also show me dit ’ ‘ after Elle France, along with the lyrics of the audience had the admiration which Korea tallied tweets).

2 time is the time to communicate with the audience during the perfect stage for only elicit Mika and diminish, Encore as the opening song, including 16 songs, all of that energy also has great Digest. ‘ ’ Kick Ass (We Are Young), and the show went into the audience is happy like a child Mika was only half of the show, but it's already hungry is attributed to both the Korean fans gave him a cute-less distance the audience seemed genuinely happy to cheer, too.

All the artists on the show and I will come back again, but the promise and announced a new album to come back to Korea, wanting to actually like Mika's vaguely unmistakable. Next time on the show what it looks like he is Ecstasy to the audience as golden. support!

206F.jpg

who's the boy from pictures from secret gig? is he a presenter or were they singing together? they both have microphones..looks like they're singing...or maybe not..maybe he's just speaking

she is Korean actor "Lee hana" and good at singing.

she was invited to sponsor Hyundai card and sang with Mika "Knockin' on heaven's door".

who's the boy from pictures from secret gig? is he a presenter or were they singing together? they both have microphones..looks like they're singing...or maybe not..maybe he's just speaking

no it's a girl.. not a boy :naughty:

she's a Korean actress & singer called Ha-Na Lee, and they sang a one song together. it was Knocking On Heaven's Door.

and He sang Everybody's Talkin' , Happy Ending, Underwater, Blame It On The Weather on acoustic.

6173658297_54725ae8fd_o.jpg

6174185982_702b444f26_o.jpg

love these pics, they prove that this gig's been a real party:wub2:

It's taking reaaally long to download them, so I'll just put the first one here, and I'll edit this same post to add the others as they go :)

Kick-Ass

Big Girl

Elle Me Dit

We Are Golden

Grace Kelly

Happy Ending

Relax

Having problems with internet ;.; the others are still gonna take a bit longer

thanks for re-uploading them to youtube, it's easier to watch them that way:thumb_yello:

000069424.jpg

your pics are really lovely :wub2:

she's a Korean actress & singer called Ha-Na Lee, and they sang a one song together. it was Knocking On Heaven's Door.

and He sang Everybody's Talkin' , Happy Ending, Underwater, Blame It On The Weather on acoustic.

wish we could find find more videos from the secret gig.

she is Korean actor "Lee hana" and good at singing.

she was invited to sponsor Hyundai card and sang with Mika "Knockin' on heaven's door".

Ohh!!! thank you. sorry...:teehee: it's because of the picture....first impression...

will have to look for a recording of this song,,,,amazing....

thanks so much for your explanation!!!! now I know. sorry:original: like I said it was just the first impression...

yeah.....this accoustic set was realy a pearl....

M&G

Here are some photos

000069424.jpg

000069524.jpg

000071159.jpg

000078035.jpg

000089183.jpg

000090685.jpg

000089917.jpg

May I ask which camera you use?:wub2:

Thanks for sharing!

WOW! You guys made such a big job! You have to be perfectly organised :shocked: The lollies are made of plastic, right? And what's written on the istructions?

Yes...we work as a perfectly organized team...:wub2: And so many MIKAHOLIX members supports us as well...participating every part..

First of all, many many thanks to everyone who have posted those amazing pics and vids. It's such a good thing to can live again all the wonderful moments we had during the gig :wub2:

Just a short report even if almost everything has been said and shown about the gig.

Living a gig in Korea is an experience as incredible as the Mika's performance in itself! :

Mikaholix and all the korean fans did an amazing job once again. And if unfortunately, I do not belong to the Korean fan club because of my poor korean level, it is always a pleasure to benefit with the other fans of all those surprises that make the show so special :thumb_yello: So thanks for everything!

About Mika himself now, the gig reminded me that he is really a f*** stage animal!! (how can I have forgotten that??? :bash: Blame it on the drought!)

He was incredibly energetic and after a 1st part of the gig that I found quite calm, he went of fire after Rain and the toilet paper surprise.

The tension clearly rose up a notch at the time and continued to grow until the end

Huge emotion also on Elle me dit et Under Water

He started by introducing EMD with a "Est-ce que vous parlez le francais?" (Do you speak french?) with a funny english accent knowing that he speaks perfectly french but he was very much impressed to see everybody singing the lyrics by heart

Nothing more to add about Under Water as I saw that almost everybody loves it :wub2:

It was a huge emotion to hear a new song and it is incredibly catchy despite of its sweetness. It goes in your head quite immediatly after the 1st notes

I guess you have probably heard in one of the videos that he said the song was written in Montreal with Empire of the Sun

As SplendidJP told in one of the 1st posts, he said he will be influenced by this gig in his work on the coming album

Actually he told us, as he did it several times already, that he is 2 different persons when he is on tour and when he works in the studio and he said that those last months, he asked to himself very often, how can he will be able to go back to touring life after this period of isolation...

And he said the gig is going to help him to link those his 2 persons/ lifes together

Well, I don't know if it makes sense to you. It was a bit messy when he told it and I don't remember his exact words but that's what I understood. Hope someone recorded it...

A last word to say that it has been very nice to see again my MFCers friends and to meet few new ones :wub2: I miss them already :huglove:

I couldn't see you at the venue...maybe you came late and you were in the seated place.... hopely next time..:wub2:

It may sound ridiculous when you french speaker heard Koreans singing ELLE Me Dit. Ladyjane re-made the lyrics in quite a Korean-ish way to make it easier for Koreans.....it was fun:roftl::roftl: Seeing Mika's tweet.... it worked anyway :lmfao:

Archived