REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS - 미카 MIKA @ Olympic Hall, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - 20-SEPT-2011

Blue Sky

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatz :shocked: sorry, but I know nothing about it :dunno: let's hope the girls talk about something ok

No they're got mad and not saying OK now. Please inform Melgine about that and ask her REMOVE this immediately!!! :shocked::shocked:

No they're got mad and not saying OK now. Please inform Melgine about that and ask her REMOVE this immediately!!! :shocked::shocked:

I warned Melgine right now on twitter, but it seems that is not online :shocked:

The full gig :biggrin2: quality soundℑ are great :thumb_yello:

Our Virginie (@Melgiine) did :wub2: thank you :flowers2:

Great job Golden girl :huglove:

I got a mail in YT from Melgiine. It tells "she've make a video with my videos". It is 'notification'.

not sure what other uploaders think, I think she is no need to remove it now. but need to do a explanation to uploaders, not notification.

and next time, she need to get permission from uploaders, BEFORE making. :wink2:

I got a mail in YT from Melgiine. It tells "she've make a video with my videos". It is 'notification'.

not sure what other uploaders think, I think she is no need to remove it now. but need to do a explanation to uploaders, not notification.

and next time, she need to get permission from uploaders, BEFORE making. :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

The fans all looked so happy :biggrin2:

Thats what I noticed too! It's lovely seeing them singing along and smiling:wub2:

Snaps from YouTube

_CultureProject03MIKA_MIKA34024_0005.jpg

thanks for the snaps Eriko :flowers2:

thats one of my fave moments of this video, those glasses are so funny:biggrin2:

Fantastic that the Culture Project documented everything so well. I love watching Mika pose during photo shoots. He is so professional/natural on the one hand but he always has this air of vulnerability and a bit of shyness on the other.

Fantastic that the Culture Project documented everything so well. I love watching Mika pose during photo shoots. He is so professional/natural on the one hand but he always has this air of vulnerability and a bit of shyness on the other.

:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

that's what i've been thinking, but you said it way better :blush-anim-cl:

Archived