Good Evening Fine Folk!

Siddhartha

Actually, I wish she could make me a big girl outfit that fitted reall well...

Oooh I second that! Those BG outfits were amazing! :wub2:

Actually...hey Mika, you're not using those anymore, are you? My address is...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and once again, Mary is looking for 2nd hand lettuce :roftl:

Does it count as 2nd hand when it's THE lettuce girl asking for it? :lmfao:

I think the last time we had a story as cute as yours was when one of our members, who is a stewardess, had Mika on her plane, in her section.

Only she knew exactly who he was :roftl:

Awww yes, that was so sweet! :wub2:

Oooh I second that! Those BG outfits were amazing! :wub2:

Actually...hey Mika, you're not using those anymore, are you? My address is...

*adds address in case Mika wants to send her one*

I think the last time we had a story as cute as yours was when one of our members, who is a stewardess, had Mika on her plane, in her section.

That was a super cute story...

Hey!

And Welcome to MFC!

So cool you met Mika, wish i could when i go there (1½ months left!)

And its even cooler with your vintage "obsession"! I sooo love the 50's as well! For my 18th birthday i had a BIG 50's party! Wish i could do that again! :D

Again, welcome to MFC, hope you'll enjoy it here! :wink2:

Oh yeah! i was just remembering that story:wub2:! What is the thread called?Miracles do come true or something similar i think? :aah:

Wow... I agree. Maybe if you'd known you would have acted different, so you were lucky for having a friendly and spontaneous conversation with him and his friend!! I want to have my own story. If someday it happens to me maybe i'll pretend to dont know him and try to act natural so he can feel comfortable... or maybe i'll just throw myself over him :D .

By the way: I'm a new member too. Hello to every body!!

Thanks! And welcome to you too!

I'm finding more and more people in my life who know of Mika, and all are laughing at me.

Woo a 50's 18th! So cool! My 18th was so conventional and boring :P You should definitely do it again.

Meh, let them laugh. My brother and parents make fun of my love for Mika (and Hanson... and Bruce Campbell... and prettye much everyone else I fangurl) and I either joke along with them or ignore it...

Meh, let them laugh. My brother and parents make fun of my love for Mika (and Hanson... and Bruce Campbell... and prettye much everyone else I fangurl) and I either joke along with them or ignore it...

Haha no actually most of them aren't laughing at me in that sense (in fact, most say 'oh yeah, he's great... and the definition of your type' !!!)... They are laughing at me not knowing who he was and spending an evening hanging out with him in a bar on the other side of the world.

I remember in year 7 when I thought if I wasn't one day Zac Hanson's bride life wasn't worth living... :roftl:

Haha no actually most of them aren't laughing at me in that sense (in fact, most say 'oh yeah, he's great... and the definition of your type' !!!)... They are laughing at me not knowing who he was and spending an evening hanging out with him in a bar on the other side of the world.

I remember in year 7 when I thought if I wasn't one day Zac Hanson's bride life wasn't worth living... :roftl:

Oh yeah, being laughed at in that way is much better :teehee:

I was the same, but with Isaac... :fisch::teehee:

Hi and welcome!

Your story is amazing. It brought the same silly smile to my face as the story guylainem123 was talking about. :biggrin2:Thanks for sharing!

I don't know about mysterious - enigmatic, maybe; puzzling - often :naughty:

Surprising - definitely. :thumb_yello: Frustrating at times too :sneaky2:

You forgot mischievous:mf_rosetinted:

welcome and wow, lucky you! also, lucky us for getting to hear this great story. :teehee:

Thanks guys! I'll try and post as much as I can, but I know so little about this fine lad.

I confess, I signed up to get the scoop on what he's all about. In my experience the fan sites are the best places for info on such matters :)

He was just so mysterious!

unfortunately i think you have a better scoop than most of us already...:naughty: except of course you probably want to find out more about the public mika... then you're in the right place! :thumb_yello:

Anyway don't feel bad. Most English speaking Canadians wouldn't know who Mika was if he came up and slapped them in the face. :naughty:

add US americans...:doh:

Haha! All good to know. He certainly kept his details to himself so to speak, but was quite talkative and what not after we'd been there a while. But mainly asked us questions. And mainly about vintage clothing and the scene and what not.

sounds like you were right up his alley! :wink2:

rookie mistake :naughty:

:roftl:

Bec do you happen to recall what colour the suspenders were? We gave him some almost 2 years ago and he said he would definitely wear them (they were going in his "collection") but he seems to have retired his suspenders look since then, at least in public.

Archived