Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

In this tinyyyyy picture it looks like Mika's the one who's determined :naughty:

12c5e1f94b24a63e557c8b.jpg

Some other pictures, I think.

xD

fri4.jpg[/img]

is that his pants that's almost dropping off in this pic??:shocked: somebody needs a belt....:wink2::naughty:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, look closely, it's the watermark making them look like grey undies :naughty:

:lmfao:

I thought it was odd that suddenly his undies were hanging out all over the place because the jeans fit so nicely in all the other pics. :naughty:

I obviously only meant that... um, they might have been.. dancing!

Right, of course! My underwear tends to get out of my clothes too whenever I'm jamming at a club. :pinkbow:

It did once. I hadn't noticed my tubetop had fallen so I was prancing around showing off my bra to everyone. The DJ seemed kind of awkward when I was requesting a song. Needless to say I noticed the wardrobe malfunction after that.

Right, of course! My underwear tends to get out of my clothes too whenever I'm jamming at a club. :pinkbow:

It did once. I hadn't noticed my tubetop had fallen so I was prancing around showing off my bra to everyone. The DJ seemed kind of awkward when I was requesting a song. Needless to say I noticed the wardrobe malfunction after that.

Trying to think of a funny comment, but I don't need to really, the story speaks for itself :naughty:

Trying to think of a funny comment, but I don't need to really, the story speaks for itself :naughty:

Yeah, it wasn't exactly one of my finest moments... :naughty:

What I was trying to say was that it could've totally happened like that. :pinkbow: Maybe they were doing some dirty dancing.

Yeah, it wasn't exactly one of my finest moments... :naughty:

What I was trying to say was that it could've totally happened like that. :pinkbow: Maybe they were doing some dirty dancing.

I knew someone would un-innocentise dancing. :roftl:

Yes I made up a word :pinkbow:

:floor:

sorry to laugh so at your wardrobe malfunction....:teehee:

Archived