Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

Surely there must be someone who knows her!:blink:

I'm sure Mika spends time with many people and we have no idea who they are. :dunno:

I remember everyone getting their knickers in a knot a few years ago because some girl was sitting on his lap in a taxi and I didn't realize until last year she's married to someone he works with.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure Mika spends time with many people and we have no idea who they are. :dunno:

I remember everyone getting their knickers in a knot a few years ago because some girl was sitting on his lap in a taxi and I didn't realize until last year she's married to someone he works with.

:roftl:Great expression: 'knickers in a knot' :thumb_yello:

I will wait patiently.:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.public.fr/News/Photos/Photos-Mika-Vs-Jared-Leto-qui-porte-le-mieux-le-chapeau-en-soiree-177833

Mika Vs Jared Leto: qui porte le mieux le chapeau en soirée?

I think the answer is pretty clear :wub2:

Qui-porte-le-mieux-le-chapeau_portrait_w674.jpg

Mika-l-excentrique-pop_portrait_w674.jpg

Toujours-le-sourire_portrait_w674.jpg

Le-collier-qui-tue_portrait_w674.jpg

Mika-craquant-comme-toujours_portrait_w674.jpg

Guys, could someone please try and post these pics again? I can't see them and the link is not opening. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

let me ask you a very "inconvienient" question dear ladies with boyfriends or husbands...:roftl:don't you find your men the hottest and sexiest in the world???:roftl::sneaky2: (I remember when I was in love only that only man was the hottest etc...) besides..I can't tell if I'm not really near this man cause....it's all that chemistry, and smell and blood cells ...you know:sneaky2:

Oh, I do, actually. And I don't think sexiness is about how you look, it's so much more and comes from person's mental strength, intelligence, self-confidence etc. and also comes with life experience.

That's why I don't usually describe any artist with words "hot" or "sexy". But I think Mika looks extra-ordinary good :teehee: well he IS beautiful, and in these pics he looks also relaxed and smiles a lot. Lol, we haven't seen any pics lately and we all miss him, I guess we are also happy to see new pics in general :roftl:

Sometimes I'm really surprised to see him in photos or on stage because he can look so self-confident, in a good way (and that kind of self-confidence is always quite sexy)

:lmfao:

That's so funny, I heard a similar Finnish expression a while back, although it's a tad more offensive. :teehee:

What is that expression? :teehee:

Hmm... Yhdyssana, jonka ensimmäinen osa on 'hiekka' ja toinen on se järkyttävän ruma nimitys mitä naisen värkistä käytetään ja joka alkaa p:llä. :teehee:

Huomaan ihan päivittäin olevani ihan jäljessä suomen kielen kehityksestä :roftl:

Hmm... Yhdyssana, jonka ensimmäinen osa on 'hiekka' ja toinen on se järkyttävän ruma nimitys mitä naisen värkistä käytetään ja joka alkaa p:llä. :teehee:

Huomaan ihan päivittäin olevani ihan jäljessä suomen kielen kehityksestä :roftl:

:lmfao:

Koulussa kuulee kaikenlaista, ei tosin opettajilta... :teehee:

:shocked:

I think my pc broke :boxed:

Archived