Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

Mika : It's... Thank you very much; honestly in any way I'm completely surprised (laughs) It's really a pleasure and a surprise; I'm really pleased. It's the first time I win since my first album and it's really... it's cool. I want to thank... Really, honestly, I'm so surprised there's only one person to thank: it's my fans, thank YOU, I'm here because and thanks to you. Thanks a lot I'm really moved. I'm completely... overwhelmed. Thank you very much.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Awwwwwww he's so sweet.. I love him more and more :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thank you for the translation!!!!

I honestly don't know if these have been posted because mfc keeps crashing for me, so here they go and sorry if they have :naughty:

1834324_10617484.jpg

I took my words back that he looked awful! It's all depends on da Cameramen!

Thanks Droopsy! :thumb_yello:

Is it just me, or he looks strange with a black t-shirt? :aah:

Strange in a :das: way? :das::roftl: I like it :wub2: .. better than the red carpet pics anyway :naughty:

Edit: It's the hair that I don't really like, not that it's short but the hairstyle itself :aah:

Edited by Miro

loved it! :biggrin2: Had loads of fun on twitter and skype! :D

Too bad I ended up in twitterjail tonight..:aah: I retweeted a loooot of tweets! and also sent a lot..:naughty:

Here are some screenshots I made!

screenshot1.jpg

screenshot3.jpg

Edited by Maaikie...

I told the same earlier, he would be better in something more gorgeous, like his jackets :wub2: While watching I didn't like his outfit at all - not mikaish.

But on these pics he's adorable.

I'm not saying I don't like it :naughty: it just looks unusual on him, I am more used to see him with white t-shirts :teehee:

Strange in a :das: way? :das::roftl: I like it :wub2: .. better than the red carpet pics anyway :naughty:

Yes :naughty:

OMG, just noticed he's wearing Mikaraja :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I told the same earlier, he would be better in something more gorgeous, like his jackets :wub2: While watching I didn't like his outfit at all - not mikaish.

But on these pics he's adorable.

More travoltish? :roftl:

Grease-movie-p08.jpg

But I like the outfit. He looks good in black. Who knows what's going to be mikaish from now on. I think there's going to be a lot of changes and can't wait to see.

More travoltish? :roftl:

Grease-movie-p08.jpg

But I like the outfit. He looks good in black. Who knows what's going to be mikaish from now on. I think there's going to be a lot of changes and can't wait to see.

The Golden time begins from tonight!!!!:thumb_yello:

In fact, I liked the colour, but the t-shirt is too loose

I'm not saying I don't like it :naughty: it just looks unusual on him, I am more used to see him with white t-shirts :teehee:

Yeah I love white tees on him :wub2:

OMG, just noticed he's wearing Mikaraja :roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG :shocked: Are these the Mikaraja shoes??

I'm not hallucinating then :roftl:

ehehagattaam.....

the beginning was great. I was very happy and touched (when M won). Congratulations Mika!

the performance.....ummmm.....amateur videos on yt from Mikas gigs are sooooo much better. every time he performs on tv sth is wrong to me.....(except for tv vid from Warsaw gig. He was unbelivably amazing and both amateur and proffesionals showed it perfectly!!! bravo for our filming guys. we know how to film and edit (plus sound of course...sound is the core thing!) polish old school of filming is great)

maybe it's the transmission's fault...

I hated the dancers...they were soooooo bad...what were they doing???? standing 90 percent of time??? too many white t shirts and jeans...to less craziness....

I don't like choreographed Mika. I like spontanous Mika.

it was too static for me....

and Mika looks very interesting in black (in fact exeptionally interesting...he reminds me of Black Arabian...) but I don't think "all in black" is the best for him. He is too tall for black from head to toes.../but black top plus sth in a bit diff colour or black trousers plus sth diff up would be fantastic// in my perception of course...what else....?...

I had the feeling the song and him didn't meet tonight cause he was more serious than the song....of course this song has the deeper meaning but I think ...like...he wasn't in the mood for this particular song...he wasn't "teenage" enough, which is good but I think this song on stage needs some crazy/mimic frames....can't find the right words now....

but the point is he won the best prize and....

(aha of course I don't think M Pokora is better or anything. He isn't a great artist to me but I like him! and he is half Polish so I'm happy for him too)...besides....all this awards when fans are voting are not much about artistic things, right....

ps. of course Mika looked great in this navy blue suit.

and I'm waiting for a good recording...to verify my first impression

Edited by Melisanda