Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

It was a wonderfull show, Mika won and trended on twitter, and he did a good job on Elle Me Dit... but I think maybe it should have had a liiiittle bit of more action. The white and jeans of the dancers were... not cool :( But the dancing was epic xD And really, for the last award, Mika deserved it more than the Pokora dude, I wasn't happy about the end. But in general in was... nice xD

Wow he's always so photogenic. He looks great in the pics. :mf_lustslow:

I thought it's only me who lives at the world's end :sneaky2:

Naw, it's not available here either. I think they are going to air the show in Canada on Monday so it will be blocked until then.

In fact, I liked the colour, but the t-shirt is too loose

Yeah I think it was too loose.

What's with the wrist thingie???

I can see us all in front row wearing those!

Yeah I think I still have some from my Motley Crue gig days in 1984. :roftl:

besides....all this awards when fans are voting are not much about artistic things, right....

Yeah it's just a popularity contest really. :dunno:

So....anybody going to mention his sticky-out ears then??! That haircut makes them look glued on!!!! :shocked:

:lmfao: Shame it's only because he had the monitors in his ears, weighing on them. I saw his hair super short last year and he looked great. :wink2:

Wow he's always so photogenic. He looks great in the pics. :mf_lustslow:

Naw, it's not available here either. I think they are going to air the show in Canada on Monday so it will be blocked until then.

Yeah I think it was too loose.

Yeah I think I still have some from my Motley Crue gig days in 1984. :roftl:

Yeah it's just a popularity contest really. :dunno:

:lmfao: Shame it's only because he had the monitors in his ears, weighing on them. I saw his hair super short last year and he looked great. :wink2:

But this is still just your opinion and Mika can still do whatever he wants, right?

I'll say it once more as I just edited my last post, don't know if you'll see it

In the video from NRJ website he says the album will be out in Spring (:yay: if true)

Which Spring? :mf_rosetinted:

No, sorry, if he says so, I should believe him :naughty: So it must be March-April-May then? :yay: