Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3627190&postcount=277

My predictions in the other thread were right :shocked:

I'm really happy he won best male. It's the best one. And I don't know if it was translated but he said he was very happy because it was his first award since his first album :original:

no, i don't think i've seen a translation yet, though i could be wrong...could someone please do one ?:puppy_eyes: please...?

Edited by nas

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3627190&postcount=277

My predictions in the other thread were right :shocked:

I'm really happy he won best male. It's the best one. And I don't know if it was translated but he said he was very happy because it was his first award since his first album :original:

:shocked: didn't he win anything for TBWKTM?

After this evening he deserves another award. :biggrin2:

dancing_worlds_best_dancer_award_jewelry_gift_necklace-p177151285994809396z8n8j_400.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

Awww :wub2:

he won best international male and lost best video, and the other one is best song of the year

NOT available in my country!!! suicide2.gif

Mika : It's... Thank you very much; honestly in any way I'm completely surprised (laughs) It's really a pleasure and a surprise; I'm really pleased. It's the first time I win since my first album and it's really... it's cool. I want to thank... Really, honestly, I'm so surprised there's only one person to thank: it's my fans, thank YOU, I'm here because and thanks to you. Thanks a lot I'm really moved. I'm completely... overwhelmed. Thank you very much.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Mika : It's... Thank you very much; honestly in any way I'm completely surprised (laughs) It's really a pleasure and a surprise; I'm really pleased. It's the first time I win since my first album and it's really... it's cool. I want to thank... Really, honestly, I'm so surprised there's only one person to thank: it's my fans, thank YOU, I'm here because and thanks to you. Thanks a lot I'm really moved. I'm completely... overwhelmed. Thank you very much.

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks for the translation!! :flowers2: Really sweet, he sounds so genuinely surprised :wub2:

@Droopsy Thanks, haven't seen these pics yet! :thumb_yello: