2012 - Mika Co-Writes on New Madonna Album

Christine

Am not even a bit excited, but more curious about it... Chances are this is gonna change later, though. :teehee:

Very first thing that came to my mind when people mentioned Madonna + Mika:

[YOUTUBE]7qjRL9oveM0&list[/YOUTUBE]

From 5:23 on.

Madonna is oooooooooooooold! :roftl:

Ahhh, I attended the performance of that gospel choir once!! They sang "Man in the Mirror" , it was beautiful! :wub2:

Am not even a bit excited, but more curious about it... Chances are this is gonna change later, though. :teehee:

OH MY GOSH :lmao: :lmao: he's so cute hahah :aah:

I'm not a exactly a fan of Madonna but I respect her as she is a living legend. :original:

I was living before Madonna was a legend so I don't base my opinions on that. :naughty: I have been a fan of a few of her albums though and actually loved Material Girl so much because I could sing along with it as my vocal range is also very limited. :teehee:

She did sound pretty good in Evita after she'd had some vocal coaching. :thumb_yello:

Ray of Light is one of my favourite albums for many reasons but it was more than a decade ago now and I think 50+ is really pushing it for a pop star. I mean she has to go to Mika et al to make songs so I don't think she has some overwhelming artistic urge and she has more money than she knows what to do with. It just seems like an exercise in egomania at this point.

Errr... actually, I believed Mika...

It's not Mika's fault. You could tell he was thinking it was late 80s which is why he was so shocked when he heard 1982. They are DJs so he must have thought they knew what they were talking about. :roftl:

It's not Mika's fault. You could tell he was thinking it was late 80s which is why he was so shocked when he heard 1982. They are DJs so he must have thought they knew what they were talking about. :roftl:

Those DJs! :shun: To deceive Mika and me this way :sneaky2:

wonderful news:teehee:

This is a bit :shocked: I can see why it was originally called Bang Bang.

------------------------

http://blog.martianleaks.com/2012/03/madonna-feat-nicki-minaj-i-dont-give.html

"Gang Bang"

Shot you dead,

Shot my lover in the head...

I'm going straight to hell...

I've got a lot of friends there

Drive bitch, die bitch

Very theatrical vocals about taking revenge on a lover who ruined her life. She apparently yells on the record "Drive bitch, Die bitch!" Kind of Stupid, kind of amazing, kind of funny and kind of ****ed up! Full of one essential thing that her contenders lack: DRAMA!

As the song progressives, so does Madonna. Her voice gets much more aggressive, and it's clear she is out to take revenge on her past lover. "I'm going straight to hell, and I've got a lot of friends there," Madonna says. "If I see that bitch in hell, I'm gonna shoot him in the head again, 'cause I wanna see him die. Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over."

The end is terrific, and it may cause controversies, especially because it is a woman to express this way. Someway, it may be compared to the video of What It Feels Like For A Girl . "I said drive bitch. And while you're at it, die bitch. Now if you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch."

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/620-madonna-gang-bang-review.html

EXCLUSIVE - A few months ago we exclusively revealed the lyrics of Madonna's Bang Bang demo. That song has completely changed and brought to life Gang Bang, co-written with Mika and co-produced with the Demolition Crew (Demacio Demo Castellon, Mike Anthony, Square Boogie and Jax) and William Orbit. We can now reveal juicy details on Gang Bang.

Both Bang Bang and the final version now titled Gang Bang are very different from Give Me All Your Luvin' and Girl Gone Wild. Bang Bang was a mid-tempo song featuring a sample synth piano, which is now disappeared on Gang Bang. If the demo was someway similar to some Mika songs, without the typical happiness, now Gang Bang is very theatrical and electronic. Now the lyrics are presented in a new manner in Gang Bang. Part of them are completely new and the chorus has changed. But, if some of the lyrics are pretty the same, the whole thing is very different and absolutely more dramatic and violent. The song is now very dark, also thanks to the new beat. One of the biggest differences, is that Madonna is now mostly speaking gently over the track in a Kill Bill like fashion. "Bang Bang, shot you dead, my lover in the head. Bang Bang, shot you dead and I never regret
," Madonna says in the chorus.

As the song progressives, so does Madonna. Her voice gets much more aggressive, and it's clear she is out to take revenge on her past lover. "I'm going straight to hell, and I've got a lot of friends there," Madonna says. "If I see that bitch in hell, I'm gonna shoot him in the head again, 'cause I wanna see him die. Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over."

The end is terrific, and it may cause controversies, especially because it is a woman to express this way. Someway, it may be compared to the video of What It Feels Like For A Girl . "I said drive bitch. And while you're at it, die bitch. Now if you're gonna act like a bitch, then you're gonna die like a bitch."

The production is very good. Gang Bang is very different from everything Madonna ever done before. Be ready to be completely blown away!

This is a bit :shocked: I can see why it was originally called Bang Bang.

------------------------

http://blog.martianleaks.com/2012/03/madonna-feat-nicki-minaj-i-dont-give.html

"Gang Bang"

Shot you dead,

Shot my lover in the head...

I'm going straight to hell...

I've got a lot of friends there

Drive bitch, die bitch

Very theatrical vocals about taking revenge on a lover who ruined her life. She apparently yells on the record "Drive bitch, Die bitch!" Kind of Stupid, kind of amazing, kind of funny and kind of ****ed up! Full of one essential thing that her contenders lack: DRAMA!

How lovely :blink:

These lyrics were posted a couple of months ago, I think they are based on the demo version which has now changed.

I should've known

When we met at the late show

You and me, dangerous

Sittin' way too close

2am, at my door

Where you dropped me off

Tell me how in the hell

Did I end up with my hand on the barrell

It's time that you paid

I want you to clean up the mess that you made

Like a bitch out of order

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang Bang

Put my gun down on the table

Before you try to blow my mind

I used to think it was you

Who was so unstable

But now I'm sure I'm close behind

B-B-Bang

B-B-Bang Bang Boom

I thought you were good

You painted me bad

Compared to the others

The best thing I had

But then I discovered

It couldn't get worse

You're buildin' my coffin

You're drivin' the hearse

I thought it was you

I loved you the most

But I was just keepin'

My enemies close

I made a decision to never look back

So how did you end up with all of my jack

Woh-oh-oh

Bang Bang

I should've known

You were too good to be true

You were hidin' both your horns

And I was such a fool

It's not a race

Wasn't trying to beat you

Trip me up, shut me down

When I was with you

Like a bitch out of order

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Bang Bang

Put my gun down on the table

Before you try to blow my mind

I used to think it was you

Who was so unstable

But now I'm sure I'm close behind

B-B-Bang

B-B-Bang Bang Boom

I thought you were good

You painted me bad

Compared to the others

The best thing I had

But then I discovered

It couldn't get worse

You're buildin' my coffin

You're drivin' the hearse

I thought it was you

I loved you the most

But I was just keepin'

My enemies close

I made a decision I had to employ

So how did you end up with all of my toys

I'm not your brother, not your lover

And I'm not your friend

Now that it's over you're another

Kind of different

A new person

Your time is up

And that's my blood in your dixie cup

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/375-madonna-bang-bang-lyrics.html#ixzz1nymQW5kB

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/620-madonna-gang-bang-review.html

EXCLUSIVE - A few months ago we exclusively revealed the lyrics of Madonna's Bang Bang demo. That song has completely changed and brought to life Gang Bang, co-written with Mika and co-produced with the Demolition Crew (Demacio Demo Castellon, Mike Anthony, Square Boogie and Jax) and William Orbit. We can now reveal juicy details on Gang Bang.

Both Bang Bang and the final version now titled Gang Bang are very different from Give Me All Your Luvin' and Girl Gone Wild. Bang Bang was a mid-tempo song featuring a sample synth piano, which is now disappeared on Gang Bang. If the demo was someway similar to some Mika songs, without the typical happiness, now Gang Bang is very theatrical and electronic. Now the lyrics are presented in a new manner in Gang Bang. Part of them are completely new and the chorus has changed. But, if some of the lyrics are pretty the same, the whole thing is very different and absolutely more dramatic and violent. The song is now very dark, also thanks to the new beat. One of the biggest differences, is that Madonna is now mostly speaking gently over the track in a Kill Bill like fashion. "Bang Bang, shot you dead, my lover in the head. Bang Bang, shot you dead and I never regret
," Madonna says in the chorus.

The production is very good. Gang Bang is very different from everything Madonna ever done before. Be ready to be completely blown away!

whoa!:shocked: how do you find these things?:teehee:

T4P!

soo happy to hear it's different from the 2 singles released thus far - gimme all you love is catchy but sooo blah, and the other one is just pure drivel...not so happy about the violence but now even more excited to hear!

whoa!:shocked: how do you find these things?:teehee:

T4P!

5 years of following a sly/coy/white-lie-telling pop star you learn how to find things. :naughty:

soo happy to hear it's different from the 2 singles released thus far - gimme all you love is catchy but sooo blah, and the other one is just pure drivel...not so happy about the violence but now even more excited to hear!

Yeah I am really not impressed with this album so far. I have seen some fans chatting and they say it's not Ray of Light or Like a Prayer but overall it's pretty good. One was saying a couple of tracks were not good but they put this song in the list of good songs.

(It's nice to see a critical discussion among fans without half the forum jumping in to say that she's a genius, she can do whatever she wants, all her songs are brilliant. :naughty:)

5 years of following a sly/coy/white-lie-telling pop star you learn how to find things. :naughty:

Yeah I am really not impressed with this album so far. I have seen some fans chatting and they say it's not Ray of Light or Like a Prayer but overall it's pretty good. One was saying a couple of tracks were not good but they put this song in the list of good songs.

(It's nice to see a critical discussion among fans without half the forum jumping in to say that she's a genius, she can do whatever she wants, all her songs are brilliant. :naughty:)

:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

well that's good to hear - i'm holding out hope then...can't believe i'm excited for a madonna album - normally it's just like 'oh so a madonna album's out?...ok...'

:aah:

:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

well that's good to hear - i'm holding out hope then...can't believe i'm excited for a madonna album - normally it's just like 'oh so a madonna album's out?...ok...'

:aah:

Yeah I have mixed feelings about Madonna. I have loved some of her work (I own more of her albums than many artists I love, including Mika), some of it is meh, some of it is bad. But I don't think I've ever really liked her. She's just so obnoxious. :naughty:

I am more interested in the AAR album that is also coming out that week because Mika is singing on it. I don't think this Madonna track is going to be recognizable as Mika at all.

Yeah I have mixed feelings about Madonna. I have loved some of her work (I own more of her albums than many artists I love, including Mika), some of it is meh, some of it is bad. But I don't think I've ever really liked her. She's just so obnoxious. :naughty:

I am more interested in the AAR album that is also coming out that week because Mika is singing on it. I don't think this Madonna track is going to be recognizable as Mika at all.

when i think of madonna i try not to think of the person but the music - and she's given me some terrific memories with her music over the years so i can't complain :blush-anim-cl:

he sings on it??:shocked: i knew they collaborated but i didn't know he sang on it! :yay! :excite:....:aah:

Curious to hear the AAR album and hearing Mika, too! I wonder if we can really recognize Mika from the Madonna song? Thanks for posting new and interesting info, Christine! :thumb_yello:

Curious to hear the AAR album and hearing Mika, too! I wonder if we can really recognize Mika from the Madonna song? Thanks for posting new and interesting info, Christine! :thumb_yello:

After reading the second blog that Christine posted on this page, I felt a bit disappointed, because I suspect now that there's nothing left from Mika :dunno: the vid with piano was great, but if in the result there will be no such beautiful melody, then :no:

i knew they collaborated but i didn't know he sang on it! :yay! :excite:....:aah:

I got the impression that there was no collaboration as such. Mika was just hanging around and ended up laying down some vocals. :naughty: I guess we'll see if he's credited on the song beyond backing vocals.

I suspect now that there's nothing left from Mika :dunno: the vid with piano was great, but if in the result there will be no such beautiful melody, then :no:

I wonder if we can really recognize Mika from the Madonna song?

The fans are speculating that it is going to leak, maybe even this weekend. So we'll probably find out soon. :naughty:

How can they know that?? Is it like a rule? :naughty:

Because everyone is writing reviews so there are CDs floating around. It's only a matter of time before someone uploads it on the internet. :naughty: