2012 - Mika Co-Writes on New Madonna Album

Christine

Perez Hilton to premiere MDNA the upcoming weeks

Eager to hear the new Madonna album, MDNA?

Madonnarama has some exclusive news to reveal…

Each week, starting tomorrow, Perez Hilton will premiere 3 songs of the new MDNA album by posting 60 second snippets!

This week we’ll start with…

6 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “I’m Addicted”

7 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “Love Spent”

8 March, 9 AM PST – TBA

Source

-----------

True? :dunno:

I have to say I'm curious about the song so I hope that one will be posted as well :teehee:

Please, what interview? Is there a video anywhere?

It was an interview at a radio station and is not in the video above. :dunno:

I'm sorry I have no idea which interview it was (and no time to find it ) but perhaps some of our Italian MFCers may remember where he sang it.

:Update:

ok, I couldn't resist it and had to find it :teehee:: it was aired on 24th July 2009 on Radio 105 in Italy

He sang:

"Looking back at my face in the mirror

I couldn't understand

Would my face be any clearer

To a woman or a man"

so that's the original lyrics to Ci parliamo da grandi

Edited by suzie

I'm sorry I have no idea which interview it was (and no time to find it ) but perhaps some of our Italian MFCers may remember where he sang it.

ok, I couldn't resist it and had to find it :teehee:: it was aired on 24th July 2009 on Radio 105 in Italy

He sang:

I couldn't understand

To a woman or a man"

I found it on mikatube and now will listen!

Thank you, I never heard it before.

Actually, having watched almost all possible videos, I missed most of the audio interviews :blush-anim-cl:

He sang:

I couldn't understand

To a woman or a man"

Thanks,is there any link for that?

Actually, having watched almost all possible videos, I missed most of the audio interviews :blush-anim-cl:

To me, some of the most memorable things come from audio interviews. For example, in a German interview from the same year I think he sang the first two lines of a Schubert song - in German.

There's an article in the DailyMailonline today, they call the song 'bang bang'.

Here's the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2110715/Madonnas-dig-Guy-Ritchie-lyrics-new-track-I-Dont-Give-A-.html

Thank you! I think Bang Bang would make a better title with that story behind and maybe it will be the title after all.

To me, some of the most memorable things come from audio interviews. For example, in a German interview from the same year I think he sang the first two lines of a Schubert song - in German.

Thank you! I think Bang Bang would make a better title with that story behind and maybe it will be the title after all.

Really??? It is my dream to her him singing opera!!!!

As soon as I have time I WILL find it!!!

Bang Bang sounds such a logical title, I can't understand the point for the new title :blink: Maybe I'm missing something here.

It is only me guessing but I can imagine them releasing this title only for the sake of shocking people and getting media attention, so So eventually, the song may end up having the original title of Bang Bang. :dunno: It is Madonna we are talking about, after all... :naughty:

They're not going to change the song title now. The track is listed on iTunes, etc. and it will be released in a couple of weeks. I guess they could have a radio friendly version like Ceelo's "Forget You" but it doesn't sound like this track is going to be a single anyway.

They're not going to change the song title now. The track is listed on iTunes, etc. and it will be released in a couple of weeks. I guess they could have a radio friendly version like Ceelo's "Forget You" but it doesn't sound like this track is going to be a single anyway.

sorry if I'm too slow, but do you know the exact date?

It is only me guessing but I can imagine them releasing this title only for the sake of shocking people and getting media attention, so So eventually, the song may end up having the original title of Bang Bang. :dunno: It is Madonna we are talking about, after all... :naughty:

That's how it looks and I know it's her style but I can't understand giving any title just to get attention (but yes, it's Madonna :naughty:)

I keep hearing this song in my head :aah: But I can't hear? I mean we haven't heard it yet? :roftl:

Oh and I don't know if everyone knows this but gang bangers are groups that go around attacking people (for revenge, for kicks, etc.). I still think bang bang makes more sense in this case but gang bang is not what we thought before we saw some of the lyrics. :naughty:

sorry if I'm too slow, but do you know the exact date?

March 26.

That's how it looks and I know it's her style but I can't understand giving any title just to get attention (but yes, it's Madonna :naughty:)

I keep hearing this song in my head :aah: But I can't hear? I mean we haven't heard it yet? :roftl:

I keep hearing this and I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of the reason they changed the title.

[YOUTUBE]T5Xl0Qry-hA[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and I don't know if everyone knows this but gang bangers are groups that go around attacking people (for revenge, for kicks, etc.). I still think bang bang makes more sense in this case but gang bang is not what we thought before we saw some of the lyrics. :naughty:

But if you don't know any lyrics the title is a bit shocking? :aah:

thanks :original: is it going to be released as a single, or is that the album release date?

It's the release date of the album, i don't feel like this thing will be appropriate for being a single anyway :naughty: I'm scared of it a bit :teehee:

thanks :original: is it going to be released as a single, or is that the album release date?

I don't know if it's ever going to be a single. That's the album release date.

But if you don't know any lyrics the title is a bit shocking? :aah:

Actually I only thought it was that kind of gang bang because it's Madonna and that's her thing isn't it? Just being outrageous...which 30 years on really isn't outrageous anymore IMO. I think the last time Madonna shocked me was when she turned up on Oprah dressed like a schoolmarm trying to sell her children's book. :naughty:

If 50 Cent had a song called Gang Bang it would be obvious what it was about. :naughty:

I keep hearing this and I wouldn't be surprised if it's part of the reason they changed the title.

[YOUTUBE]T5Xl0Qry-hA[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I hear bang bang like that but much more aggressive and with special effects :roftl: I wish we could hear the song already!

Actually I only thought it was that kind of gang bang because it's Madonna and that's her thing isn't it? Just being outrageous...which 30 years on really isn't outrageous anymore IMO. I think the last time Madonna shocked me was when she turned up on Oprah dressed like a schoolmarm trying to sell her children's book. :naughty:

If 50 Cent had a song called Gang Bang it would be obvious what it was about. :naughty:

Yes, exactly. After everything she has done she really can't shock anyone anymore, that's so true :naughty: