2012 - Mika Co-Writes on New Madonna Album

Christine

Yes sounds very fangurly. :lmfao:

I am not impressed by Madonna. She seems like a phony biatch. :shun:

Yeah I also am not bothered by Madge. But I am generally not bothered by stars I don't really like that much. I did get all fangurly when I met Katy for the first time but that might have been the sugar:naughty:

At least I was not as bad as a girl at the 3Oh!3 gig who almost tackled one of them when he came out and demanded 3 pictures because she didn't look good enough on the picture. He was very nice to me though, and came up to me even though I was just leaning against the wall watching the situation unfold:naughty:

So if I understood right, from the article, it says that he will be collaborating + he wrote one of her songs?

he IS and CO-WROTE the song

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks for the youtube link, Suzie!

thanks Suzie, it's a lovely melody :wub2:

You are welcome. I don't think it is Mika's song though. :dunno: It's just people posting something under this title on YT. First it ran under the song title 'Bang Bang'.

Doesn't sound very Gang Bangish does it? :naughty: It's very pretty. Hope her voice doesn't ruin it. :teehee:

It is even less Gang Bangish than her Hey Mickey rip-off (i.e. the only song that leaked so far) :roftl:

I recall him and Katy going to Madonna's gig and Katy met her then, so I am sure Mika did too. I don't know when that was though:naughty:

Didn't Mika also meet her at a Hollywood party? ( I think it was some pre-Oscar party he attended, wasn't it)

Anyway, this collaboration must have gone through the people they have been working with on the album: William Orbit to begin with, but Martin Solveig, Klas Åhlund and Benny Benassi also worked on both albums

Edited by suzie

Am not even a bit excited, but more curious about it... Chances are this is gonna change later, though. :teehee:

Very first thing that came to my mind when people mentioned Madonna + Mika:

[YOUTUBE]7qjRL9oveM0&list[/YOUTUBE]

From 5:23 on.

Madonna is oooooooooooooold! :roftl:

Am not even a bit excited, but more curious about it... Chances are this is gonna change later, though. :teehee:

Yeah that was hilarious!! :roftl::roftl:

You are welcome. I don't think it is Mika's song though. :dunno: It's just people posting something under this title on YT. First it ran under the song title 'Bang Bang'.

Yes, that's the problem with leaked clips, they are not always true... Well, the clip is pretty, and it could easily be a Madonna song, it's just doesn't sound "Gang Bang" at all :teehee: And he sometimes does that with his own songs but maybe not for another artist? Well, we will know soon, I'm glad we need to wait only a few weeks. Feel very curious about this song!

This is what I've longed for! A colab with a huge star! This will do his profile a world of good ahead of his own magnum opus!

*Is proud, happy and has tears in eyes*

Can't wait to hear the song.

*Hopes the Glee ppl have heard this news about Mika*

Now they will know who he is at last!:mf_lustslow:

EXACTLY the same with me!

I always loved to quote Mika : She's cool. but she's old!:roftl:

And with the first reading of the tweet it was the thing that came instantly to my mind :teehee:

It is funny how many times he told a story how he met Madonna and was so shy.

It is funny how Mika popularizes Madonna! LOL If not for him, I would never go and listen to that new Madonna's song... And I'm not alone :naughty:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Wow, T4P ! :flowers2:

Doesn't sound very Gang Bangish does it? :naughty: It's very pretty. Hope her voice doesn't ruin it. :teehee:

Hey now :aah::sneaky2:

I'm not a exactly a fan of Madonna but I respect her as she is a living legend. :original: