2012 - Mika Co-Writes on New Madonna Album

Christine

I'm not a fan of Madonna and I don't really LIKE the song, but it still sounds a bit better than that single with Nicki Minaj and MIA (gosh where is the Madonna of Like a Prayer? :aah:) :naughty:

That said...I'll keep waiting for Mika's songs. Good ones. :naughty:

I was thinking naively that if Mika compose a song for Madonna that makes me a little bit appreciate it but seriously I hate the song :boxed: I always dislike Madonna and all the things she does and apparently not change because Mika wrote for her. It's life, Madonna is not my cup of tea:naughty:

Thanks God Mika's new album does not sound like this song :wub2:

I was thinking naively that if Mika compose a song for Madonna that makes me a little bit appreciate it but seriously I hate the song :boxed: I always dislike Madonna and all the things she does and apparently not change because Mika wrote for her. It's life, Madonna is not my cup of tea:naughty:

Thanks God Mika's new album does not sound like this song :wub2:

Well the Madonna song has got Mika mentioned again. I know it's a lot different from others of his, but at least it'll stop stupid prats on panel shows saying they've hid Mika in their basement, where he sits rocking back and two, listening to the radio and saying. "why don't the like me?" and they won't let him write any more music (I'm talking about you, Rufus Hound)

That's the kind of thing that really upsets me because Mika is so talented and people who diss him don't realize how great he is and how stupid they are!

There are some incredible songs on the 'Origin' album that are nothing like this song for Madonna. He's got the gorgeous Underwater, Overrated and possibly, Blame It On The Weather that we know of.

But at least everyone in the UK, and probably also America, now knows that Mika is still around, kicking plenty of ass, and for me, that is the cake, the icing, and the-cherry-on-the-top!

It's all good and I actually do like Gang Bang, even though it's different.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

It`s really hard for some fans to discuss any new co-song, whether it is Gang Bang or other. Sometimes I think - why are they so jealous with every new collaboration :blink:? Can we ever abstract away from that ? IMHO, Gang Bang is very Madonna-esque:teehee:, and not much left of Mika....

It's quite catchy. Kinda like the song, for Madonna that is. I don't really mind those lyrics because I actually never pay attention to her lyrics anyway :naughty: I couldn't tell you what she sings about in most songs tbh. It would be different to me if Mika sang this because his lyrics are mostly why I'm a fan, next to his voice.

I liked the "original?" lyrics though.

Thanks a lot !! :flowers2:

“Gang Bang”

Written by Madonna, William Orbit, Priscilla Hamilton, Keith Harris, Jean-Baptiste, Mika, Don Juan Demarco “Demo” Casanova, Stephen Kozmeniuk

Produced by Madonna, William Orbit, Demolition Crew

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/09/madonnas-mdna-production-credits/#ixzz1om39cHOW

It`s really hard for some fans to discuss any new co-song, whether it is Gang Bang or other. Sometimes I think - why are they so jealous with every new collaboration :blink:? Can we ever abstract away from that ? IMHO, Gang Bang is very Madonna-esque:teehee:, and not much left of Mika....

You're wrong there is nothing about jealousy here. People have the right to dislike this song. People are not only drive by jealousy you know. They have feelings and react against or for the things they believe or don't believe in...

Mika talks about Madonna in this in this radio program.

at 5:43 ~ 7:27

MIKA and his favorite songs on ENERGY (german radio) 2009

THREAD -- http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19567

MIKATUBE

ps.agqkwzim.170x170-75.jpg

2009.10.28 - NRJ.de - Bänd-Scheiben-Vorfall - Mika

http://mikatube.com/audio/63/2009.10.28-nrj.de-b%C3%A4nd-scheiben-vorfall-mika

I'm afraid we will never know what was his original idea... The song sounds the same as the clip we heard earlier, I mean the whole song is just the same?

yes, three minutes the same monotone sound. Not my cup of tea :wink2:

Is this for real? I'm at work so I can't really listen to this properly but I don't hear the climax everyone was talking about. It just sounds like the 60 second sample repeated 3 times. :dunno:

Yes, that's what I was thinking... But you know, I'm not used to listening to music like this :naughty: