MIKA at Lanvin: Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear

dcdeb

Thank you Eriko!

Really English :shocked:

I heard him speaking English only once, in Korean interview - it's for 1,5 years!

1,5 years?:blink:

The latest Korean interview was in September, that was 5 months ago.

A few more pics :biggrin2:

bfa9259.jpg

How sweet Mika can look while holding Yasmine's hand? :teehee:

bfa9255.jpg

This isn't Mika, but this pic definitely deserves to be posted here :aah: It seems those pants were way too popular at the show :roftl::roftl:

bfa9989.jpg

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

A party in Paris that doesn't involve Hilton removing her knickers

Following on from Nicole Farhi recently calling it 'abominable' that celebs get paid thousands to sit on the front row at fashion week, here are some celebs sitting on the front row at fashion week. Abominable? Katy Perry's outfit certainly is.

Talking to the Telegraph's Stella magazine, Farhi said:

"It is so unprofessional. I have never paid a celebrity and I will never do it. It's stupid.

"What do they show you in the papers after a fashion show? Not the clothes, but the celebrities who are being paid to sit at the show."

So, here are various celebs - who've possibly been paid or possibly not been paid - on the front row, including Kristen Stewart, Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba, Katy Perry, Salma Hayek, Leigh Lazark, Olivia Palermo, Kanye West, P. Diddy and Mika. Did someone pay Mika? If so, how much? What would you pay him to sit on the front row of your living room? £1.25? Sounds about right, although only if he sung a nice Will Young cover.

We previously published a list of how much celebs were paid to sit on the front row, which pretty much validates Farhi's claim - Jared Leto gets 25k! Then again, he is forced to dress up like a tit.

http://www.holymoly.com/fashion/pictures/paris-fashion-week-katy-perry-kristen-stewart-jessica-alba-and-more-front-row62011

I know holymoly hates Mika, but this is just ridiculous :aah: For God's sake, leave him alone for once!!! :bonk:

Edited by Milda

Don't worry, Milda, there are so many stupid cows in this world! :fisch:

And it seems most of them works for holymoly and nme :naughty: I know, I should be used to such bullsh*t by now, but sometimes it gets on my nerves :aah:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

A party in Paris that doesn't involve Hilton removing her knickers

Following on from Nicole Farhi recently calling it 'abominable' that celebs get paid thousands to sit on the front row at fashion week, here are some celebs sitting on the front row at fashion week. Abominable? Katy Perry's outfit certainly is.

Talking to the Telegraph's Stella magazine, Farhi said:

"It is so unprofessional. I have never paid a celebrity and I will never do it. It's stupid.

"What do they show you in the papers after a fashion show? Not the clothes, but the celebrities who are being paid to sit at the show."

So, here are various celebs - who've possibly been paid or possibly not been paid - on the front row, including Kristen Stewart, Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba, Katy Perry, Salma Hayek, Leigh Lazark, Olivia Palermo, Kanye West, P. Diddy and Mika. Did someone pay Mika? If so, how much? What would you pay him to sit on the front row of your living room? £1.25? Sounds about right, although only if he sung a nice Will Young cover.

We previously published a list of how much celebs were paid to sit on the front row, which pretty much validates Farhi's claim - Jared Leto gets 25k! Then again, he is forced to dress up like a tit.

http://www.holymoly.com/fashion/pictures/paris-fashion-week-katy-perry-kristen-stewart-jessica-alba-and-more-front-row62011

I know holymoly hates Mika, but this is just ridiculous :aah: For God's sake, leave him alone for once!!! :bonk:

i really really wanna slap the person who wrote this!:sneaky2:

tangentially related, i just wanna say that being a mika fan has made me less intentionally or pointlessly cruel to celebs...not like i've becoma a saint or anything :aah: but i think twice before i shoot my mouth off about someone just cos i can....:blush-anim-cl: