MIKA at Lanvin: Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear

dcdeb

Nope, Spring starts only on March 21st...:thumb_yello:

Oh, I see... Here Spring starts at the 1st of March and ends at the 31st of May :naughty:

Wait, but if there's a difference, when exactly does Summer start in the UK? :shocked:

i figured yasmine was wearing lanvin...is it bad that i think she looked better than both the model and sandra?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I think the same :teehee:

Oh, I see... Here Spring starts at the 1st of March and ends at the 31st of May :naughty:

Wait, but if there's a difference, when exactly does Summer start in the UK? :shocked:

I think the same :teehee:

June 21st.

That dress is waaaay too small for Sandra Bullock :shocked: Look at the loose folds on the model's skirt. Doesn't look right on SB at all.

My gosh Yasmine looks STUNNING! :mf_lustslow: she looks better than all the other models and Sandra too!

At first I didn't recognize Yasmine, because of the hair, and I thought she was Mika's new girlfriend :naughty: and I almost squealed in class :naughty:

Was this one posted already? Mika is posing for a pic at 0:16 and talks for a few seconds about the show at 3:05 (btw, it's in English :naughty:)

[YOUTUBE]ZjJ6wdfjBCA[/YOUTUBE]

Was this one posted already? Mika is posing for a pic at 0:16 and talks for a few seconds about the show at 3:05 (btw, it's in English :naughty:)

thanks for posting Milda :huglove:

:groovy: LOVE the first background song :groovy:

Milda said:

HEY IT'S IN ARABIC :aah:

Thank you so much! As I already said, Yasmine looks stunning! and Mika's shirt is bothering me :naughty:

Edited by Kumazzz
fixing YouTube URL

Milda said:

Thanks a lot for posting !! :huglove:

I edited it.

Edited by Kumazzz
fixing YouTube URL

Thanks for finding and posting:thumb_yello: