dcdeb

These are the other ones . . .

001wg8fb

001wd3t5

001wewaq

He's behind them. :aah:

001wf11f

PHARREL!!!

What a cute smile Mr Williams has, I wonder which song on the album is the one he's on?

I am loving Yasmins hair, great hairdo she has there, makes her look more beautiful, if that's possible. Lord now I'M fangurling over her!:naughty:

I think Mika looks good in his outfit, but Yasmin definitely looks better. Such a stunning dress and necklace! :biggrin2:

I like how they watched the colours of their outfits :teehee:

I would have to agree with you on this one. :teehee: She looks absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her even during that brief moment she was on that video Deb posted. She is gorgeous.

And Mika looks great too! :wub2: I love his outfit. The first time I saw those trousers I actually cringed a bit but they sort of grew on me, I think they're awesome. :teehee: Only a true BAMF could pull those off. :naughty:

My first thought was that the pants are hideous but I think it's the long white tee that's the problem. Something is not working there, that's for sure :naughty:

I love Yasmine's hair. She looks so different but at the same time she looks like she hasn't aged at all over the past 5 years. She is a truly beautiful woman. They have such great genes.

I would have to agree with you on this one. :teehee: She looks absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her even during that brief moment she was on that video Deb posted. She is gorgeous.

And Mika looks great too! :wub2: I love his outfit. The first time I saw those trousers I actually cringed a bit but they sort of grew on me, I think they're awesome. :teehee: Only a true BAMF could pull those off. :naughty:

I think we have never seen Yasmin this gorgeous, she looks absolutely stunning :wub2: though Mika doesn't look so bad either :wink2:

Mikalla on Jani-Petterin housut :roftl: Hymyilytti kun näin ne eka kerran, mutta siis pientä persoonallista ilmettä, hyvältähän se näyttää niin kuin aina!

My first thought was that the pants are hideous but I think it's the long white tee that's the problem. Something is not working there, that's for sure :naughty:

I love Yasmine's hair. She looks so different but at the same time she looks like she hasn't aged at all over the past 5 years. She is a truly beautiful woman. They have such great genes.

Yeah...(agree...hmm hmm...)

I was thinking like 'WHY our Mika wears like that, while Yasmine is wearing stunning gorgeous dress?' :naughty: I couldn't take my eyes off from Yasmine even couldn't notice Mika on those photos... :teehee:

I like those pants too,it was a fashion show after all,not an ordinary working day.I don't get why men should wear black pants,black shoes and all black stuff like an uniform,it's boring.And I bet not anyone could wear those trousers and lookink like that :teehee:

Edited by krysady

I think we have never seen Yasmin this gorgeous, she looks absolutely stunning :wub2: though Mika doesn't look so bad either :wink2:

Mikalla on Jani-Petterin housut :roftl: Hymyilytti kun näin ne eka kerran, mutta siis pientä persoonallista ilmettä, hyvältähän se näyttää niin kuin aina!

Ei ole todellista, itselläni tuli ihan sama mieleen! :floor:

Mika on varmaan se Tero josta aina oli niin paljon puhetta. Nyt se on sitten vienyt Jani-Petterin housutkin. :naughty:

I kind of love those pants, they're original I think! Those pictures are amazing, and Yasmine DEFENITELY steps out so beautifully :biggrin2: But Mika's shirt...

The red spot on his neck annoys me, and the shirt is way too long. His hair looks good though!

Ei ole todellista, itselläni tuli ihan sama mieleen! :floor:

Mika on varmaan se Tero josta aina oli niin paljon puhetta. Nyt se on sitten vienyt Jani-Petterin housutkin. :naughty:

Ei suomalaiset enää voi vakavalla naamalla katella tuollaisia housuja :lmfao: Mutta siis mielettömän hienoja kuvia noin yleisesti ottaen, wow!

(Sorry about this, something we can't express in English :teehee:)

i thought it was the pants too, but i think you are right, that t-shirt is strange looking.

i really like Yasmine's hair as well, she's just gorgeous

I kind of love those pants, they're original I think! Those pictures are amazing, and Yasmine DEFENITELY steps out so beautifully :biggrin2: But Mika's shirt...

The red spot on his neck annoys me, and the shirt is way too long. His hair looks good though!

It almost reminds me of a short dress + leggins combination. :naughty:

Ei suomalaiset enää voi vakavalla naamalla katella tuollaisia housuja :lmfao: Mutta siis mielettömän hienoja kuvia noin yleisesti ottaen, wow!

(Sorry about this, something we can't express in English :teehee:)

Yritin itse asiassa vähän aikaa sitten metsästää vaatekaupasta tuollaisia JP-housuja, ne oli ihan ylihienot! :teehee: Ehkä ihan hyvä etten löytänyt, olisi voinut tulla pientä kuittailua jos ne jalassa olisin erehtynyt lähtemään ihmisten ilmoille... Toivottavasti Mika ei laita noita housuja yhdellekään Suomen keikalle. :roftl:

I really like his outfit. It's original and unique.

:original:

Thanks everyone for pics! :thumb_yello:

indeed! :thumb_yello: and we know how is Mika, different from all other, he's the only one who can wears those pants and looks gorgeous...that's Mika :wub2:

thanks for all the pics everyone :flowers2: i missed them yesterday...

Eriko you're my saviour! Because I wasn't able to see the pics earlier. Thank you dear!!!

Yasmine has such a beautiful eyes :fangurl: I haven't looked at her so close before.

never noticed her eyes either! they're grey-blue:wub2: yes she looked so gorgeous i almost didn't notice mika :teehee:

I would have to agree with you on this one. She looks absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her even during that brief moment she was on that video Deb posted. She is gorgeous.

what's a BAMF?:blush-anim-cl::aah:

Exactly!:naughty: think it's the tee too... loved the pants :wub2: