Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA! Who disliked the bowler hats here? :naughty:

i did, and he can say or tweet what he wants, i still prefer his hair to any hat! :shun:

Andy Dermanis ‏@andydermanis

On the plus side all the new Mika content is complete!

:fangurl::excite:

On the plus side all the new Mika content is complete!

Nina ‏@tiibet_mfc

@andydermanis Fantastic news!! How soon can we see it? So looking forward to it.

@tiibet_mfc Upto Universal but im sure very soon. I think more track by tracks are imminent! Sorry for the wait!

Live streaming is for the UK and US only, what a nonsense :sneaky2:

Yeah I saw that too :aah: Annoying, but maybe the google+ link is worldwide and the YT one is only UK & US? Although I'm not sure it's even going to be streamed at the google+ page at all, hmm...

Yeah I saw that too :aah: Annoying, but maybe the google+ link is worldwide and the YT one is only UK & US? Although I'm not sure it's even going to be streamed at the google+ page at all, hmm...

Not a problem anymore :naughty: Found this site http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/. It looks like it's working for me. From now on I can be an UK citizen whenever I want :biggrin2:

He's an incredible photographer. In all of his pictures he posts, the composition of the picture is exactly right. Only he could make an old wooden gate look amazing

his photos are lovely! but not only the photos he takes, but the photos of him. :wub2:I've been thinking that maybe Mika's boyfrend is a photographer :teehee:

Photography has been my hobby for 2 years now, and I have to say I totally agree! He just uses his iPhone and he takes really good pictures and even though I'm kinda sick of everyone posting instagram pictures, he has his own style and the composition is indeed spot on! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: now every single photo is square

Live streaming is for the UK and US only, what a nonsense :sneaky2:

:tears:

Not a problem anymore :naughty: Found this site http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/. It looks like it's working for me. From now on I can be an UK citizen whenever I want :biggrin2:

.... thank u ! now i'm british :mikacool:

Photography has been my hobby for 2 years now, and I have to say I totally agree! He just uses his iPhone and he takes really good pictures and even though I'm kinda sick of everyone posting instagram pictures, he has his own style and the composition is indeed spot on! :thumb_yello:

Instagram has some pretty good settings on it that can enhance pictures, which I suspect he may have used.

It's so weird 'cause the live stream worked for me at the beginning for the other artists' appearances but now it won't work anymore :aah:

Hope it works tomorrow or we might never get to see it. Why in the world are they only making this available to the US and UK? :sneaky2:

Anyway, I found this link:

Not that it helps us outside the UK & US... Edited by LaraMay

i'm using a firefox plugin (proxtube) that automatically searches for an US proxy server if a youtube video is blocked in my country - works well for all those videos that are blocked in germany, but no idea if it also works for the stream - is there a website where i can try it out? :dunno: the link lara may posted at least gives me a countdown when the live stream will start... :teehee: anyway, will try tomorrow and record it with my digicam *if* i can watch it.

@yvonnedelby Fly-by visit!

@mikainstagram Mean. Your sneaky. I thought I could just steal your money and run. Now there's evidence.

4ce8a712cd3d11e1aee522000a1e8a5f_7.jpg

Thanks to @Sephira for posting and @Melgine for RTing ^^

Edited by BiaIchihara

@yvonnedelby Fly-by visit!

@mikainstagram Mean. Your sneaky. I thought I could just steal your money and run. Now there's evidence.

4ce8a712cd3d11e1aee522000a1e8a5f_7.jpg

Thanks to @Sephira for posting and @Melgine for RTing ^^

I found the picture on twitter but I'm little afraid that is a private one :teehee:

Sorry I'm a bit late, but where can you read that Mika will perform at the Olympics and where can I watch it?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3752618&postcount=3517

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/london2012?feature=inp-bl-rtg

It's on his YT channel too

[YOUTUBE]aGkxPZRzlLU[/YOUTUBE]