Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

well, it's a bit far from where a live ... just a whole ocean apart :teehee:

i'll keep waiting for southamerican tour :mikacool:and then i'll say "oh, you won't go? it's too far from your city? oh, what a pity :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:itsok: I hope you won't have to wait too long :teehee:or you could start swimming right away to Europe :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:itsok: I hope you won't have to wait too long :teehee:or you could start swimming right away to Europe :mf_rosetinted:

:floor: :floor: ahahhaha I would! but I'm awful at swiming ! aha i'd take me years ! and when I finally get to europe, probably Mika'd be in southamerica :aah:

From Mika facebook:

Mika has just announced a host of new European Autumn tour dates! Throughout Oct/Nov 2012 he will be bringing his dynamic live show to Holland, Denmark, Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain & Portugal! Plus a special show at London's Roundhouse in December! Click here for all the dates & ticket info: http://bit.ly/MikaEvents Let us know which shows you're going to by hitting join on the events page!

The link doesn't work for me :tears:

well, it's a bit far from where a live ... just a whole ocean apart :teehee:

i'll keep waiting for southamerican tour :mikacool:and then i'll say "oh, you won't go? it's too far from your city? oh, what a pity :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Didn't he say in that webchat that he would be touring S. America next year?

yes ... as he said that TOOL would be out like 23423532 ago :mikacool: and that Celebrate video will be out on July :mikacool:

i just hope to have a southamerican tour someday :aah:

yes ... as he said that TOOL would be out like 23423532 ago :mikacool: and that Celebrate video will be out on July :mikacool:

i just hope to have a southamerican tour someday :aah:

See?? You better start taking swimming lessons! :mf_rosetinted:

He said he would LIKE to do a proper tour and that people should bombard his agent with letters, etc. if they want him to come. And that it would only happen in 2013 (i.e. it's definitely not going to happen in 2012).

There could be on-off or festival dates though, he was just talking about a proper tour I believe.

See?? You better start taking swimming lessons! :mf_rosetinted:

:floor::floor::floor: ahahahhah I will !

He said he would LIKE to do a proper tour and that people should bombard his agent with letters, etc. if they want him to come. And that it would only happen in 2013 (i.e. it's definitely not going to happen in 2012).

There could be on-off or festival dates though, he was just talking about a proper tour I believe.

i don't think there are festival dates in southamerica, specially not in my country x.x indeed, there are just a really few festivals. Anyways, it's better for me if there's no tour this year cuz I need to save money for the tickets and for traveling wherever the show is going to be in my coutry :freak:

Actually there are quite a few festivals in Brazil, but they usually happen between October and February. Guess he's not coming over for festivals then... I hope it's a TOUR as we know it. :blush-anim-cl:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Back in London after a 14hr trip to Tunisia. Performed in a roman amphitheatre in Cartage. Now in Kentish town for album cover art shoot.

Kentish Town is very different to Carthage...

Edited by Mikasister

MIKA official @mikasounds

About to go on in Tunisia. In the Roman amphitheatre of Carthage.

We posted at the same time :lmao:

No worry :huglove: but this is an old tweet, right? Mika tweeted he 's back in London :dunno:

He talks about the artwork in this vid, it seems so cool!

[YOUTUBE]lIeKA4uoWpE[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you! That was a really interesting interview!:thumb_yello:

When he talks about his music and the whole creation behind it as the album cover it's a pleasure to listen to him!:wub2:

You can feel that he is familiar with the subject!:naughty:

The interviewer needs a mention too for for being so well prepared and most of all for letting him talk and not interrupting him. She was good!:thumb_yello:

When he talks about his music and the whole creation behind it as the album cover it's a pleasure to listen to him!:wub2:

The interviewer needs a mention too for for being so well prepared and most of all for letting him talk and not interrupting him. She was good!:thumb_yello:

It's not the first time she interviews him and it's really interesting every time:thumb_yello:

She's good, makes sure her research is up to speed:thumb_yello:

'Kentish Town is very different to Carthage...'

'Back in London after a 14hr trip to Tunisia.

Performed in a roman amphitheatre in Cartage.

Now in Kentish town for album cover art shoot.'