Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

found this on twitter...

EralpVanKortach ‏@EralpVanKo

@mikasounds on @BBCR1! @Fearnecotton Rocks...this day has just become better! Sun, Mika, Fearne <3

was Mika interviewed? did they play a track? anybody got more info?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

found this on twitter...

EralpVanKortach ‏@EralpVanKo

@mikasounds on @BBCR1! @Fearnecotton Rocks...this day has just become better! Sun, Mika, Fearne <3

was Mika interviewed? did they play a track? anybody got more info?

I can't get it on replay but it looks like they just played GK and this person on Twitter was a big admirer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01l5c64

So does anyone know what this is?

https://www.youtube.com/london2012?feature=inp-bl-rtg

Looks like some Q&A session, like the Google+ hangout, but it has something

to do with the Olympics?

I saw some tweets about it.

http://youtubeukblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/rock-games-live-on-youtube.html

Friday, 3 August 2012

Rock the Games: Live on YouTube

London 2012 isn’t just about athletic and sporting excellence, it’s also about showcasing the best that the United Kingdom has to offer -- a fact not lost on the Organising Committee, LOCOG. In that spirit they have launched the ‘Rock the Games’ programme, which sees artists perform in venues throughout the Olympics.

In addition, the London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) will be live streaming selected artists on their official London 2012 YouTube channel as part of the ‘Rock the Games’ music programme.

Rock the Games will feature live performances and interviews with artists performing in London 2012 venues. The YouTube community in the UK and US will have the chance to ask questions and watch some of the artists perform a song or two. The series will be hosted by presenter Gemma Cairney.

The series kicks off on Tuesday, August 7, with Rizzle Kicks (#askrizzlekicks) and Lawson (#asklawson), and will continue with artists including Mika (#askmika) and Pixie Lott (#askpixie). The full schedule of performances can be found on the London 2012 YouTube channel and updates will be provided on the London 2012 Google+ page.

Laura Quinn, YouTube Marketing Manager, recently watched "Marley".

Friday, 3 August 2012

London 2012 isn’t just about athletic and sporting excellence, it’s also about showcasing the best that the United Kingdom has to offer -- a fact not lost on the Organising Committee, LOCOG. In that spirit they have launched the ‘Rock the Games’ programme, which sees artists perform in venues throughout the Olympics.

In addition, the London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) will be live streaming selected artists on their official London 2012 YouTube channel as part of the ‘Rock the Games’ music programme.

Rock the Games will feature live performances and interviews with artists performing in London 2012 venues. The YouTube community in the UK and US will have the chance to ask questions and watch some of the artists perform a song or two. The series will be hosted by presenter Gemma Cairney.

The series kicks off on Tuesday, August 7, with Rizzle Kicks (#askrizzlekicks) and Lawson (#asklawson), and will continue with artists including Mika (#askmika) and Pixie Lott (#askpixie). The full schedule of performances can be found on the London 2012 YouTube channel and updates will be provided on the London 2012 Google+ page.

So everything is going to be on international TV? Like the Olynpics? Or on one specific channel in the UK?

It's on Mika's Youtube channel too :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]aGkxPZRzlLU&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

As part of the Rock the Games music programme, I'm going to be performing a few tracks and answering your questions live on YouTube on Wednesday Aug 8th. Make sure to ask your questions before then and tune in! #askmika

YT offers a link to Twitter and Google + where you can ask your question to celebrities attending Rock the Games.

I `ve already sent my question to Mika. I wonder if I`m the first one :teehee::wink2:

Watch him on Wednesday at 3pm on "YouTube London 2012".

As part of the Rock the Games music programme, I'm going to be performing a few tracks and answering your questions live on YouTube on Wednesday Aug 8th. Make sure to ask your questions before then and tune in! #askmika

Friday, 3 August 2012

:excite::excite: so, 3pm London time ... it's 11am in my country, i think

woow :excite:

where will we be able to see it ? [i've never seen something live on youtube :blink:]

its will be going on at 3pm. Its UK time, right..?

Yes, because when I log in from my regular youtube account it tells me

it will be 10 a.m. -- which is 3 p.m. UK time. :thumb_yello:

This is such fantastic news! I really wanted him to be involved with London 2012! He was wonderful on Newsnight, and now this is just amazing!

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Hallway of the hotel I'm staying in in Porto. Magic city, feel happy when I come here

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8yY2MzYTgzOGRlNDAxMWUxOTg0NTIyMDAwYTFlOTVlNl83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=R-f8C9_HmalLxcii_Q2MD8WUiBFzZiGyZt2Q6WhnzSw

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Lunch of champions.

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhNaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTEwLmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vZDY2ODNjYzhkZTQwMTFlMTgyZTEyMjAwMGExYzg2OWNfNy5qcGcUAhYAEgA&s=RwTOoTjFzqKduIxcMdQ0bCFYJd08r87qA7sKJBHmDRo

OK,Mika,now we know you're staying at Infante De Sagres hotel :naughty: Now,if you can,turn up the key from your room to see the number on it,please! :mf_rosetinted:

OK,Mika,now we know you're staying at Infante De Sagres hotel :naughty: Now,if you can,turn up the key from your room to see the number on it,please! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh ... he's doing it again. He's waiting for us to invade his room. :lmfao: