MIKA @ Festival Les Deferlantes d'Argeles, Argeles sur Mer, France 7 July 2012

Christine

Yeah I found that too, this is ridicilous, why do they even have that Livestream logo on their website if they're not actually streaming it? Grrrr frustration

This is why I was asking, what is the point in having a sponsor that is a live stream company, when you don't use them. Completely pointless!:doh:

Anyhoo, the setlist is. Thanks to Virginia (Ginnie

@Virgiinie_ on Twitter)

Relax

BIOTG

Billy Brown

Blue eyes

Lola

Big Girl

Lollipop

Rain

Underwater

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Elle Me Dit

Love Today

We Are Golden

Any Other World

Origin Of Love

Grace Kelly

Edited by RAK1

ysa ‏@ysa83

http://yfrog.com/h0275pxj

Ginnie ツ ‏@Virgiinie_

Il nous a fait un truc bizarre à la fin de EMD xD

My translator says: We did a weird thing at the end of EMD xD

Now I'm very curious! :blink:

she meant HE did a weird thing at the end of EMD

Edited by BiaIchihara

@Virgiinie_ les ambulances arrivent ils ramassent quelques fans sur des civières lol!

@ Virgiinie_ ambulances arrived, they picked up some fans on stretchers lol!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

@Virgiinie_ les ambulances arrivent ils ramassent quelques fans sur des civières lol!

@ Virgiinie_ ambulances arrived, they picked up some fans on stretchers lol!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

hahaha this is a joke don't worry ;)

I made the translation :) :

girl : Mika in live on RTL2, who will be really on stage for " Les Déferlantes ", so he will sing at 00.30 . We met Mika, today it was a bit complicated but we met him a few days ago. Gregory met him for you, he tell us the atmosphere of his concerts, how he see his audience.

interviewer : Finally your a bit like Tintin..

Mika : Like Tintin ?

Interviewer : Yes because you have fans from 7 at 77 years old. It's amazing ! When we go to one of your concert, there are all ages, all styles. Do you know that ?

Mika : Yes, i know it's all styles, i've all, i've young people, i've punk, i've lot of fans who are... For example they don't go to pop concerts. One day i met a fan and she told me : " I only go to hard rock concerts and things like that and you're the only pop singer because you have an extremity in what you do " I take that like a huge compliment, it's really nice.

Interviewer : It's great !

Mika : Yes, it's cool but i never know what i'll do because i never know the audience i'll have in front of me so i often change the show

Interviewer : We know you like that, to give you on stage, on your audience. The festivals are differrent ? How are you a few minutes before to go on stage ?

Mika : Sometimes i've only a few minutes before going on stage, it's the problem with festivals, but if there people who listen me and who already go to my shows for exemple in a theater or le cirque d'hiver, there are a theater side in what i do. I work with lot of people who work in an opera or in cinema and we make show with a few decorations, for the festivals it's totally different, it's the report between me, the music and the audience. This year i have new musicians for the first time in 6 years, it's totally a new band, it's summery, it's cool.

Interviewer : It's the summer so it's totally corresponds to " Celebrate ", in an euphoria where everybody forget their problems

Mika : Yes it's that, exactly and i love make festivals and i'm happy it's when i can test new musics but when i'll be in France, i'll sing french songs because for the french version of the album, the album is in english, but there are 3 french songs.

girl : Mika at the base wanted to make a french album he changed his mind, the festival of Argeles will discover a few new songs from " the origin of love " his next album which will be released in the end of september, i think it's the 25 of september and of course RTL2 keeps you informed of the released date because an album of Mika is always very expected, he's very popular

Please, where is the setlist? I can´t find it. :flowers2:
here you are Sabine :original:

Thanks Virginie! :wub2:

This is why I was asking, what is the point in having a sponsor that is a live stream company, when you don't use them. Completely pointless!:doh:

Anyhoo, the setlist is. Thanks to Virginia (Ginnie

@Virgiinie_ on Twitter)

Relax

BIOTG

Billy Brown

Blue eyes

Lola

Big Girl

Lollipop

Rain

Underwater

Happy Ending

Celebrate

Elle Me Dit

Love Today

We Are Golden

Any Other World

Origin Of Love

Grace Kelly

girl : Mika at the base wanted to make a french album he changed his mind, the festival of Argeles will discover a few new songs from " the origin of love " his next album which will be released in the end of september, i think it's the 25 of september and of course RTL2 keeps you informed of the released date because an album of Mika is always very expected, he's very popular

WHAT? changed the release date? :shocked::shocked::shocked: