robertina

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you everyone for the amazing

Gs pics. I am at Nice airport waiting for my flight to Lyon. Due to a booking **** up it is silly o clock. I have had about 3 hrs sleep so still can't really focus. I must get glasses !

It was a real privilege to be there last night. It was an amazing gig. The venue actually reminded me of TBA in Manchester all those years ago - although the stage was about four times bigger.

It was just amazing to see a proper full length gig again after all this time. I loved Mika s interaction with the band even though it seemed odd to see different faces. They all seemed great. I loved the new interpretations of some of the old stuff.... Blue eyes and another one that I can't think of now. Lola is just awesome as is origin. I personally didn't miss MYH as I don't really like it. EMD got a rapturous reception . Karen was beautiful as was underwater . Flight called . Bye

On my way to Vienne now. He did a great show, and the venue was really quite amazing. I had a bizarre night. I didn't plan to go on stage. I had a mess with the ticket and suddenly I was going backstage. I'm not good at being on stage and I was (still am) worried that Mika was annoyed to see me (he must have seen I can't dance) and I probably ruined his filming on backstage because I asked questions (I realized later there was actually a camera man filming).

It was an amazing night for me, didn't ever expect to see things like this. He was in a great mood, doing funny things (like sleeping in a closet) and laughing and prepairing his show. Was so much fun watching everything :wub2: His mother, sister and the team was lovely as always, everyone so friendly and helpful. It's just amazing how much they do for fans, really.

On stage we were asked to walk, just watch around and then dance and finally throw confetti. And watched Felix and he watched back and I forgot the instructions already. Then I watched Mika dancing on the piano and forgot just everything :doh: I'm afraid I was not born to be on stage :teehee:

It was a great show. I missed only UW while changing clothes. Watched the first part from the side of the stage and the end of show from the audience and filmed Karen and Origin of Love (from far away but zoomed). I will write more when near the computer and connection.

Edited by tiibet

@tiibet just read your short report and I don't have much time to write now but you mention asking him questions. Anything interesting you asked or what he said? :teehee:

Oh, no, i asked only about the outfits and instructions etc, just unnecessary questions. He must have been really annoyed...:doh: i was so shocked to be there i didn't think someone was filming.

We didn't much talk, we tried not to disturb and just watched.

Good morning Nina. I hope you all have a safe journey. Please don't worry about last night.... As I told you then.... You looked great ..... You looked really happy. You weren't required to 'dance' as such. You looked the part! If Mika wanted choreographed dancers he would get them..... But he chooses to involve the fans instead. I am so glad it worked out for you as you must have been really upset to lose your ticket.

It was nice to be able to chat with Mfc ers afterwards but it was all a bit of a cattle market as far as Mika was concerned - as it usually is when there is no organisation. Nina had said that he was really tired . He didn't stay long at all and was bundled off by security .

Good morning Nina. I hope you all have a safe journey. Please don't worry about last night.... As I told you then.... You looked great ..... You looked really happy. You weren't required to 'dance' as such. You looked the part! If Mika wanted choreographed dancers he would get them..... But he chooses to involve the fans instead. I am so glad it worked out for you as you must have been really upset to lose your ticket.

Thanks Kath :huglove: I was really in a small panic after losing my ticket. I have no idea how it happened.

I can't believe Mika is doing "fans on stage" again! It's so much work to his whole team! Amazing and kind thing to do :wub2:

Thanks Kath :huglove: I was really in a small panic after losing my ticket. I have no idea how it happened.

I can't believe Mika is doing "fans on stage" again! It's so much work to his whole team! Amazing and kind thing to do :wub2:

You are right. It is a huge amount of work. It is a great opportunity for fans..... I Aren't that bothered about going on stage but I love the opportunity to see the whole back stage experience.