ysa ‏@ysa83

8-) http://yfrog.com/o0qy0iej

Maggie✿ ‏@7Maggie5

MIKA !!!! #CrazyWeek http://twitpic.com/a8rtxd

Marina Dioguardi ‏@mari1962

Over

Awesome gig! Top form his voice is a blessing! He joked and danced a lot

Delphine Mg ‏@d3lphinetwits

Félix, batteur de @mikasounds se balade zen en calbut et chaussettes dans les loges. Trankiiiil quoi!

Edited by BiaIchihara

It was incredible but I can't really see the screen so I think I will need to wait until tomorrow to report properly. It was so good to hear the new stuff. His voice wss tiring by origin but it was still good. I just love that and Lola. Karen, underwater and celebrate we're also great. Blue eyes was good. Great interaction with the band - it just all seemed so different.

Fantastic to see a full length gig with a good dollop of new stuff. He looked amazing and gave his all plus more as usual.

The girls came on in their suits in lollipop. It was good to see them on stage.

Edited by kath

It was incredible but I can't really see the screen so I think I will need to wait until tomorrow to report properly. It was so good to hear the new stuff. His voice wss tiring by origin but it was still good. I just love that and Lola. Karen, underwater and celebrate we're also great. Blue eyes was good. Great interaction with the band - it just all seemed so different.

Fantastic to see a full length gig with a good dollop of new stuff. He looked amazing and gave his all plus more as usual.

Thank you so much :thumb_yello:

Charlie ♪♫ ‏@Charlie_Rbt

Thank you, @mikasounds pic.twitter.com/LQEEFK3l

AyCYAUlCQAImOWh.jpg

pic.twitter.com/q6eP61zS

AyCYBYICIAA7lwX.jpg

pic.twitter.com/uwPONhOy

AyCYHMxCEAME0Xd.jpg

pic.twitter.com/P4hmQkfx

AyCYKhVCMAA-9rQ.jpg

pic.twitter.com/Edxd0zUC

AyCYQfUCIAQwrqN.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

Charlie ♪♫ ‏@Charlie_Rbt

pic.twitter.com/JHCucLfq

AyCYTFVCAAEef0O.jpg

pic.twitter.com/cnekKePi

AyCYhjiCAAAL2-Z.jpg

pic.twitter.com/UHSUN7FR

AyCYuARCMAMLgcG.jpg

pic.twitter.com/1pXXTsaR

AyCYzxsCEAAAq6x.jpg

@EvaGerle y'a ait les poils! Mais pas de shirtless total :) (on lui a chanté "tomber la chemise") haha pic.twitter.com/dClWui3t

AyCZAcuCIAAfMFB.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

I'm really looking forward to this too! Haven't seen a full scale gig in over 2 years and I'm really loving the new songs.

Charlie ♪♫ ‏@Charlie_Rbt

pic.twitter.com/Tpkzz1Yn

AyCZGgHCEAErfGl.jpg

http://t.co/xTV0627Z

AyCZLV-CMAEAOC5.jpg

pic.twitter.com/fUr7GKKr

AyCZPAoCEAAV_vl.jpg

pic.twitter.com/2S2GA7FR

AyCZUqOCQAA_a9X.jpg

@mikasounds TOMBER LA CHEMIIIISE (à demain ;)) pic.twitter.com/xjotLkeX

AyCZdyqCEAMPLFE.jpg

Edited by BiaIchihara

Nina ‏@tiibet_mfc

That was unreal!! Had an awesome time, loved watching backstage, so much fun. And I was on stage! Can't believe it, lol.

It was nearly one hour forty min long. Waiting for him now

Joy Leah Joseph ‏@JoyLibrary

Great show tonight at ‪#Crazyweek‬ I can seriously recommend hitting the gym an hour or so b4 stage! Energy levels were ReDonKaLous☺

Ginnie ツ ‏@Virgiinie_

J'ai filmé Lola, underwater et un bout de je ne sais plus quelle chanson lol. Juste pour filmer les fans sur scène ! Jai pris deux trois pic

Il a chanté Karen !!!!! :D il a pas fait myh :D il a fait GK en français et en anglais.

Il a commencé par big girl. C'etait surprenant mais chouette. Et il m'a bcp regardé. As always <3

I filmed Lola, and a piece of underwater and another one I can not remember which song lol. Just filming fans on stage! I took two or three pics

He sang Karen!! : D he has not done myh: D it was GK in French and English.

It started with big girl. It was surprising but nice. And he looked at bcp. As always <3

Edited by BiaIchihara

Ginnie ツ ‏@Virgiinie_

J'ai filmé Lola, underwater et un bout de je ne sais plus quelle chanson lol. Juste pour filmer les fans sur scène ! Jai pris deux trois pic

Il a chanté Karen !!!!! :D il a pas fait myh :D il a fait GK en français et en anglais.

Il a commencé par big girl. C'etait surprenant mais chouette. Et il m'a bcp regardé. As always <3

I filmed Lola, and a piece of underwater and another one I can not remember which song lol. Just filming fans on stage! I took two or three pics

It started with big girl. It was surprising but nice. And he looked at bcp. As always <3

That bcp means beaucoup (a lot), which means "He looked at me a lot"...

Ginnie ツ ‏@Virgiinie_

Why he skips MYH? :sad: I love MYH live, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow :crossed:

Guess that will have to hold me for a while! Thanks, Kath! :wub2:

I'm really looking forward to this too! Haven't seen a full scale gig in over 2 years and I'm really loving the new songs.

*sigh* I know! Will the fall ever get here? I'm ready, even if it means I

have to go to NYC again!

Nina ‏@tiibet_mfc

That was unreal!! Had an awesome time, loved watching backstage, so much fun. And I was on stage! Can't believe it, lol.

It was nearly one hour forty min long. Waiting for him now

:yay:

Waiting for details!