MIKA@Crazy Week - Nice France

robertina

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think @julia2a tweeted something about dancing on stage dressed as charlie chaplin? :blink: someone who speaks french please translate her tweets for us? :blush-anim-cl:

and tiibet wrote she has lost her ticket and is going to dance with julia... so if i get it right, they're going to be on stage? :dunno:

i think @julia2a tweeted something about dancing on stage dressed as charlie chaplin? :blink: someone who speaks french please translate her tweets for us? :blush-anim-cl:

and tiibet wrote she has lost her ticket and is going to dance with julia... so if i get it right, they're going to be on stage? :dunno:

yes Julia wrote that they were going to dance on stage dressed as Charlie Chaplin:thumb_yello:

@cathouzouf confirmed it:

they're going to dance dressed as Charlie Chaplin on stage!

can't wait to see that! :biggrin2: who's filming though if nina is on stage?! :aah:

yes Julia wrote that they were going to dance on stage dressed as Charlie Chaplin:thumb_yello:

I think I did :wink2:

Her husband is only with her for Luzern and Vigevano :wink2:. I hope Marina will film for us :wink2:

I see. I didn't know the details, I just knew they'd attend some of the gigs together. I am pretty sure there'll be plenty of others filming, too.