• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They said on fb today that we should get the VIP tics by Friday. :blink:

And to check with you ticket agent to track them.

It is to be hoped so isn't it!

:shocked: Still no tickets? :shocked:

Nope :no:

I really hope that he will play around 4 pm for differents importants raisons of my organisation :doh:

I've got my ticket :)

Are you planning all to meet MFC before the openning of the doors ? A brunch in the morning together somewhere in London before to go there ?

Friday? For a gig on Sunday? That's crazy! :shocked: Not everyone lives in London - some people have to travel and would be starting out on Friday! I hope you all get them in time!

Friday? For a gig on Sunday? That's crazy! :shocked: Not everyone lives in London - some people have to travel and would be starting out on Friday! I hope you all get them in time!

I'm not sure about the VIP-Tickets. But in my e-mail for the 'normal' tickets there was written I should get in touch with them if I didn't get the tickets seven days before the happening or seven days before I'm due to travel. I have received them already, though. And I have no idea how one could get in touch with them. But I would contact them asap if I didn't have the tickets by now.

I'm not sure about the VIP-Tickets. But in my e-mail for the 'normal' tickets there was written I should get in touch with them if I didn't get the tickets seven days before the happening or seven days before I'm due to travel. I have received them already, though. And I have no idea how one could get in touch with them. But I would contact them asap if I didn't have the tickets by now.

That's definitely a problem. I don't know how to contact them. I haven't received my ticket and it's not even dispatched yet. And if it will arrive on Friday and UPS can't reach me...? In that case I will not have it before my trip to London. They have a "ask a question" space but my question about the ticket is not going through. And there's no email address to use.

So if any UK fan is contacting them by phone, would it be possible to ask about dispatching to other countries and what to do if the ticket will not arrive on time? I don't think my English is good enough to call them...

Sorry to hear about that :shocked: You did not buy your VIP tickets on the ticketmaster section ? Because they propose to "print" your ticket at home...

Maybe it is possible for you to have a "mail" that prove you "bought" already your ticket and to have your name on a list for the festival ?

Not a lot of "foreigners" will be there for this festival I guess, so it will not be so hard to organised !

Did you all buy your VIP tickets with the same company ?

Marion told me about Seetickets, and there are also others companies... Just to know (for the ones who has got a problem with their VIP tickets) with whom you make all your order to try to contact them...

Sorry to hear about that :shocked: You did not buy your VIP tickets on the ticketmaster section ? Because they propose to "print" your ticket at home...

Maybe it is possible for you to have a "mail" that prove you "bought" already your ticket and to have your name on a list for the festival ?

Not a lot of "foreigners" will be there for this festival I guess, so it will not be so hard to organised !

Did you all buy your VIP tickets with the same company ?

Marion told me about Seetickets, and there are also others companies... Just to know (for the ones who has got a problem with their VIP tickets) with whom you make all your order to try to contact them...

I bought mine from Ticketmaster (used the link from Lovebox site). I finally managed to send them my question, I tried to do it last week and it was just not working... It's Monday already, don't know what to do.

I bought mine from Ticketmaster (used the link from Lovebox site). I finally managed to send them my question, I tried to do it last week and it was just not working... It's Monday already, don't know what to do.

Do you mean: the link to print your ticket does not work ?

I did not print mine yet because I am waiting for new ink for my printer I order last week... I will try to buy them in a shop this afternoon then I will tell you if it works or not... If the link does not work maybe you must try with firefox or safary to have the link work (sorry my english is not very good to explain)... If it does not work for me either I will try to contact them too...

I'll be back...

Do you mean: the link to print your ticket does not work ?

I did not print mine yet because I am waiting for new ink for my printer I order last week... I will try to buy them in a shop this afternoon then I will tell you if it works or not... If the link does not work maybe you must try with firefox or safary to have the link work (sorry my english is not very good to explain)... If it does not work for me either I will try to contact them too...

I'll be back...

No, printing is not an option! They will send me a ticket via UPS. And the link to send a message to their customer service didn't work until now. There's no email address, just a space to write a question.

No, printing is not an option! They will send me a ticket via UPS. And the link to send a message to their customer service didn't work until now. There's no email address, just a space to write a question.

Ok sorry maybe it's because it is a VIP ticket...

I've found that: "If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call our Customer Support Team on 08444 999 999. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Once in the queue please hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible. Please have your booking reference and credit card details ready."

So maybe if someone (that is fluent in english) can give a call for you to have futher informations about it, it could help you... By the way your english is very good, it is enough to explain your situation...

Edited by Etoile2roses

Ok sorry maybe it's because it is a VIP ticket...

I've found that: "If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call our Customer Support Team on 08444 999 999. The lines are open Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Once in the queue please hold and we will answer your call as soon as possible. Please have your booking reference and credit card details ready."

So maybe if someone (that is fluent in english) can give a call for you to have futher informations about it, it could help you... By the way your english is very good, it is enough to explain your situation...

If they don't send me any answer or confirm dispatching today/tomorrow morning, I will definitely call them. I just haven't talked English for a year or something so it feels difficult. Thanks!!

For the amount we've paid for them, I find this ridiculous! You'd think the VIP tickets would have gone out just before the regular ones.

I have never got this whole ticket distribution organisation, you buy your ticket months in advance, and you have to wait til right on top of the gig date to get it! Surely they can get them out a month before the show is on? It just seems so unnecessary to me.

For the amount we've paid for them, I find this ridiculous! You'd think the VIP tickets would have gone out just before the regular ones.

I have never got this whole ticket distribution organisation, you buy your ticket months in advance, and you have to wait til right on top of the gig date to get it! Surely they can get them out a month before the show is on? It just seems so unnecessary to me.

I don't understand it either because this never happens in Canada. If I purchase something from Ticketmaster especially it is available for me to pick up the same day and if I choose to have it mailed it will take another week at the most.

In any case I wouldn't panic because you can always arrange to pick up tickets there. It's just a nuisance. Sandbag used to mail my tickets after I'd left Canada, without fail. :doh:

Never mind the amount paid for the ticket but the postage was ridiculous and then to be left waiting this long. In future I'll always choose the print at home option.

I don't understand it either because this never happens in Canada. If I purchase something from Ticketmaster especially it is available for me to pick up the same day and if I choose to have it mailed it will take another week at the most.

In any case I wouldn't panic because you can always arrange to pick up tickets there. It's just a nuisance. Sandbag used to mail my tickets after I'd left Canada, without fail. :doh:

Sandbag are a nightmare!

I got my ticket from HMV in Reading, and I thought I'd get it there and then, but they took my address and said it would be sent to me.

It's just that it's a pain to travel to a foreign country and try find a suitable place to get your ticket. That's why I paid £13,50 for secured mail delivery. So I'm not getting what I paid for and not happy.

It's just that it's a pain to travel to a foreign country and try find a suitable place to get your ticket. That's why I paid £13,50 for secured mail delivery. So I'm not getting what I paid for and not happy.

I know. I went through the same with Sandbag over and over and over. :sneaky2:

Never mind the amount paid for the ticket but the postage was ridiculous and then to be left waiting this long. In future I'll always choose the print at home option.

I think that's probably the best option, and it doesn't cuts out the postage cost too.

I know. I went through the same with Sandbag over and over and over. :sneaky2:

I know, Sandbag was horrible... I just used to think it's Sandbag that never works, but Ticketmaster seems to be even worse :doh: They have even made contacting them almost impossible.