• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get my wristband, they told they have only Saturday and not Sunday :sneaky2:

Letters O and K is a great idea, I hope someone has suitable papers etc! :thumb_yello:

You can get one tomorrow though right ... I mean ... you've bloody paid for a VIP wristband ... sucks if you can't get one :blink:

Do we know more or less at least what time Mika is on stage?

Great idea with O.K. Due to short notice, I'll write them on my hands with a marker :wink2:

We bought a schedule. It says Mika at 17.00 and the next one 17.40. So, not much over half an hour, sadly.

You can get one tomorrow though right ... I mean ... you've bloody paid for a VIP wristband ... sucks if you can't get one :blink:

I HOPE they will give it tomorrow. But they seemed to have basic tickets to collect on Sat and not VIP wristbands. Such waste of money :sneaky2:

We bought a schedule. It says Mika at 17.00 and the next one 17.40. So, not much over half an hour, sadly.

I HOPE they will give it tomorrow. But they seemed to have basic tickets to collect on Sat and not VIP wristbands. Such waste of money :sneaky2:

Seriously ... that sucks bigtime :( They should give you a refund ... I don't know why these ticket places can never get anything right :aah:

Seriously ... that sucks bigtime :( They should give you a refund ... I don't know why these ticket places can never get anything right :aah:

Good thing is that the ticket office was very easy to find but it is fair to say that VIP tickets should be easier to get, they were really expensive.

Yes, they sell things to carry and we bought one for six person, because we wanted to know the exact time.

For the ticket price I would have thought it should be FREE!

Getting stuff ready for Lovebox.

Ticket? Yep.

Mac? Yep.

Warm sweater? Yep.

Wellies? Yep.

Dontcha just love summer in the UK? :thumb_yello:

Hot water bottle. You forgot the hot water bottle. And the flask of soup.

Yes, they sell things to carry and we bought one for six person, because we wanted to know the exact time.

Ah, I see... I just thought they would give people this sort of thing over there. :dunno:

tumblr_m2hzkev8mP1r0byljo1_250.gif

Scared. Shaky. Fizzing inside. :hypo:

She's so great. And calm down, lady. :naughty:

Ah, I see... I just thought they would give people this sort of thing over there. :dunno:

She's so great. And calm down, lady. :naughty:

She is :teehee:

:lmfao:

I'm trying. :aah: Can't wait though.

*breathes into paper bag*

Hot water bottle. You forgot the hot water bottle. And the flask of soup.

I was frozen today in windy central London. A hot water bottle will not suffice, I fear. I will be bringing my own portable blast furnace. And a car repair kit for Mika. And some extra material so he can make his trousers a sensible length.

For the ticket price I would have thought it should be FREE!

We could think so, but if I didn't remember to tell, I haven't even received my ticket yet, not to mention any timetable :aah:

But the timetable we bought is little cards hanging in a ribbon, the schedule for every day, it cost £6!

Edited by tiibet

Nina,or one of the people with a schedule, could you tell me at what time Sam Sparro and Lana Del Rey are? Oh, and Patrick Wolf?

Thanks!

I don't have the schedule (I think Saskia does) and can't remember exact times even we checked those all. If I remember right Sam Sparro was before Mika and Lana Del Ray much later (and Patrick Wolfe somewhere between), but I can be wrong. Are they all on the main stage? Anyone who has the schedule reading?

It's lovely to hear the excitement on this thread. I hope people (Sara) have good cameras all charged up.

I've even found a way to 'cope' with the band changes. It's like moving to a new job - you like your old colleagues, but when you move on, they become part of the past; professionally speaking.

I've even found a way to 'cope' with the band changes. It's like moving to a new job - you like your old colleagues, but when you move on, they become part of the past; professionally speaking.

Same here!

Hope you'll have a great time! :wink2: