• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaah yeh, that is true :huh: Well thanks Kath anyway :thumb_yello:

See how you get on - there may be someone else.....or else you might be able to convince your mum to come along - she may be happier to do that anyway. I hope you can work something out. :thumb_yello:

See how you get on - there may be someone else.....or else you might be able to convince your mum to come along - she may be happier to do that anyway. I hope you can work something out. :thumb_yello:

Thanks :thumb_yello: I'll try and tempt my mum, but she says the constant BOOM BOOM BOOM of a festival doesn't appeal to her :naughty: And of course the price of the ticket :shocked:

I'm using my money that I'm gonna get from playing in a restaurant to pay for my ticket :aah: Feels good to know I've earnt it though :excite:

But of course I'll keep an eye out to other standard ticket adults. :naughty:

You actually could cos you're so tall :naughty:

I've found I've passed as various ages, as long as we just cruise on through... :fisch:

But I'm sure we could just find an adoptive parent in the queue though, I've done that before for a cheaper ticket - 'excuse me, you look nice, can I be your daughter for a second? :pinkbow:'

:teehee:

I've found I've passed as various ages, as long as we just cruise on through... :fisch:

But I'm sure we could just find an adoptive parent in the queue though, I've done that before for a cheaper ticket - 'excuse me, you look nice, can I be your daughter for a second? :pinkbow:'

:teehee:

Maybe I should do that. :naughty: A girl did that at a KT Tunstall gig when she wanted to go into the O2 priority section, so she shuffled along with some people that had an O2 phone. :naughty:

Maybe I should do that. :naughty: A girl did that at a KT Tunstall gig when she wanted to go into the O2 priority section, so she shuffled along with some people that had an O2 phone. :naughty:

:lmfao:

We'll work it out my lovely Squeezy. But my mother is taking a long time to get home. Grr. :aah:

:lmfao:

We'll work it out my lovely Squeezy. But my mother is taking a long time to get home. Grr. :aah:

We'll have to :tears: OR I'LL SHOOT SOMEBODY. You know the little venue Mika will be doing, I hope it's small and cosy enough so that if he chucked his shirt out into the audience, I could catch it and squeeze out the sweat and put it on eBay.

DAMN YOUR MOTHER.

EDIT: Don't damn your mother. Be very nice to her.

We'll have to :tears: OR I'LL SHOOT SOMEBODY. You know the little venue Mika will be doing, I hope it's small and cosy enough so that if he chucked his shirt out into the audience, I could catch it and squeeze out the sweat and put it on eBay.

DAMN YOUR MOTHER.

EDIT: Don't damn your mother. Be very nice to her.

You know sometimes, I can't decide if I should be scared by you, or just laugh. :mf_rosetinted:

I will indeed. I will worship her.

You know sometimes, I can't decide if I should be scared by you, or just laugh. :mf_rosetinted:

I will indeed. I will worship her.

I kind of forgot this was on a public forum when I posted that, and I thought it was our little chat, so I thought it would be safe to creep you out. :naughty:

Worship her like you worship Mika. Shirtless. Sweaty.

Thanks :thumb_yello: I'll try and tempt my mum, but she says the constant BOOM BOOM BOOM of a festival doesn't appeal to her :naughty: And of course the price of the ticket :shocked:

I'm using my money that I'm gonna get from playing in a restaurant to pay for my ticket :aah: Feels good to know I've earnt it though :excite:

But of course I'll keep an eye out to other standard ticket adults. :naughty:

So does anyone know what time Mika will be on?

Does Mika know what time Mika will be on? :wink2:

I kind of forgot this was on a public forum when I posted that, and I thought it was our little chat, so I thought it would be safe to creep you out. :naughty:

Worship her like you worship Mika. Shirtless. Sweaty.

You better learn to control yourself in public :mf_rosetinted:

Ew that's not a nice image.

There's alot of winking going on in here. :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

I like it. :das:

*sorry I'm in a weird mood because I'm not ill any more, and today's the first day in two weeks that I've actually felt good*

GOSH, me too . . .

su9hp.jpg

Oh gosh. I forgot how beautiful that was... :drool: If Mika's dressed like that at the festival, I'll be very happy :naughty:

Dresses like what ? There are two people in the pic :wink2: