• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone buy the VIP tickets?

Yes.

I got the vip one although I have a gut feeling that it will be a waste of money :naughty:

Could be. I don't know. I have never done it before. I guess it will remain to be seen. Fingers crossed eh?:wink2:

Yes for sure, have fun!

I too have not enjoyed the delights of Hackney. :lmfao: But I lived in Tower Hamlets, just south of there, along the Thames. I loved it, loved it, loved it. I usually try to get back to Wapping for one night on my trips but I never stay around there because it's far away from gigs (and everything else) so it would be nice to return and be able to stay in that part of town because it's close to the venue. Maybe some other time. :tears:

I would if I was going. :teehee:

Thank you :biggrin2:.

It isn't an area of London that I have lived or worked in so I don't know it at all.

What a shame that on the one occasion that it would have worked out for you it can't happen.

I bought a normal ticket. :doh: Therefore while you lot are down the front, and presumably have access to state-of-the-art toilets, and a restaurant serving champagne and caviar, I will be in the plebs compound at the back, peeing into a hole in the ground, and eating a ham sandwich. :tears:

I bought a normal ticket. :doh: Therefore while you lot are down the front, and presumably have access to state-of-the-art toilets, and a restaurant serving champagne and caviar, I will be in the plebs compound at the back, peeing into a hole in the ground, and eating a ham sandwich. :tears:

Aww don't worry about not having a vip ticket, I've read that they're not really all that different from the regular ones. I actually don't usually enjoy fancy vip treatments at festivals. I like getting dirty and using nasty portable toilets and sitting in the mud to eat LOL Either way, I'm sure everyone's going to have a fabulous time there!

Aww don't worry about not having a vip ticket, I've read that they're not really all that different from the regular ones. I actually don't usually enjoy fancy vip treatments at festivals. I like getting dirty and using nasty portable toilets and sitting in the mud to eat LOL Either way, I'm sure everyone's going to have a fabulous time there!

I wish I had your attitude. Life would be much easier/less expensive. :naughty: i can't even share a hotel room with people I am so spoiled. The Star Academie show was filmed in a huge soundstage (ie a massive warehouse) so it was sectioned off into separate areas by curtains and where they first put us there were only portable toilets and I was pretty horrified. Fortunately when we were in the queue a woman came along and asked if we wanted to use real toilets and took us somewhere else. We had to go through metal detectors to get to the real toilets but it was worth it. I would definitely get the VIP tickets. :naughty:

When you get to a certain age, peeing in a hole is just too difficult a task to contemplate. :wink2:

I would definitely get the VIP tickets. :naughty:

Yes, if I can make the trip happen, I will definitely be getting the VIP ticket!

Not just for the toilets, but that is a consideration! :naughty:

Did you check out Travelodges?

At the very least £80 for two nights and then i have the train ticket and actual festival ticket... and i don't think my parents are too keen on me going on my own :huh:

At the very least £80 for two nights and then i have the train ticket and actual festival ticket... and i don't think my parents are too keen on me going on my own :huh:

Are you 18?

I'm sure there will be someone here looking to share a room, there usually is.