I thought you said you had got yours? That's why I was panicking!

No, sorry, I meant I had gone to the shop to buy it. I have to wait for it to come in the post

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For those under 18 who couldn't go because of the no under 18 rules on Sunday, Lovebox just updated their facebook;

Lovebox (official)

A few people have been asking and we’re pleased to confirm that the over 18’s rule for Sunday has been removed. So, now Lovebox Sunday is 100% fully inclusive, as it should be!

For those under 18 who couldn't go because of the no under 18 rules on Sunday, Lovebox just updated their facebook;

Lovebox (official)

A few people have been asking and we’re pleased to confirm that the over 18’s rule for Sunday has been removed. So, now Lovebox Sunday is 100% fully inclusive, as it should be!

WHAT WHAT WHAT :shocked:

Now I can go. But I shouldn't. But I want to. ARGH.

OH MY GOD. Oh no, this is good, but bad too. Oh no, what shall I do :aah: DAMN YOU LOVEBOX.

ARGH Eloise if you go and I go that would be too amazing.

tumblr_lni5v7kcci1qh17feo1_500.gif

But I don't know arrrgghghh.

Great that under 18's can go to this now ... GO GO GO GO :wink2:

Even if they have exams the next day? (make the decision for me please :teehee:)

Even if they have exams the next day? (make the decision for me please :teehee:)

If you've done all your revision, and provided you can get back in time for the exam - why not? :naughty:

If you've done all your revision, and provided you can get back in time for the exam - why not? :naughty:

Silver, I like the way you think. I also respect your opinion very much. VERY much. :teehee:

I didn't go to uni until I was 21 because I dropped out of high school to work at a record company. So you shouldn't take my advice about school versus gigs. :teehee:

Can I have your teenagerhood please? :tears::aah:

ARGH Eloise if you go and I go that would be too amazing.

tumblr_lni5v7kcci1qh17feo1_500.gif

But I don't know arrrgghghh.

Right, Mair. Do you have an exam, THE NEXT day? If not, then that's good. We should go :mf_rosetinted:

And all the waiting around and stuff might give us plenty of time for revision :naughty:

Can I have your teenagerhood please? :tears::aah:

Stay on the straight and narrow path. It's much easier in the long run. Take it from an oldling. :old:

I'm writing on behalf of Minnie and Anaya . Can anyone help them? They have difficulties bying the ticks online, they get a blank page instead of a confirmation for their purchase :doh:

They should contact the website where they are trying to purchase the tickets. I don't think there's much we can do to help them with their technical problems here.

Right, Mair. Do you have an exam, THE NEXT day? If not, then that's good. We should go :mf_rosetinted:

And all the waiting around and stuff might give us plenty of time for revision :naughty:

I DO, but shhhh. :mikacool:

I will go if you go!

Any keen videographers going to this gig? :fisch:

tiibet and me will be there... :teehee:

Stay on the straight and narrow path. It's much easier in the long run. Take it from an oldling. :old:

that depends... i often wish that i hadn't listened to my parents so much when i was a teenager, and had taken more risks! :aah: well, i guess whichever path you take, they all have advantages and disadvantages. :rolls_eyes:

tiibet and me will be there... :teehee:

Oh good, sounds like there will be lots of excellent vids! I want to not watch them but I'm sure I will cave. :aah:

that depends... i often wish that i hadn't listened to my parents so much when i was a teenager, and had taken more risks! :aah: well, i guess whichever path you take, they all have advantages and disadvantages. :rolls_eyes:

I think a gap year is a good idea. Gives you a break from school and lets you experience life a little before you have to settle down for university. I do think kids should be allowed some freedom when they are young teens because you can recover from a couple of bad grades when you are 15. But if you go wild at uni you could ruin your entire career if you're trying to get into law school, etc.

I really don't recommend leaving high school for a job though, especially in this day and age. :aah: If you get into a serious relationship or pregnant or even just leaving your parents' home you could end up putting it off and never going back to school.