• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

North east England, so not as far as some, but train fares are ridiculous :sneaky2:

Have you looked at trainline.com, or RedSpottedHanky.com? If you book in advance, they are very cheap:thumb_yello:

Have you looked at trainline.com, or RedSpottedHanky.com? If you book in advance, they are very cheap:thumb_yello:

no, i haven't, thanks :biggrin2:

if i can't go then i'll just hope there's some really great reviews :naughty: and i might be going on an 'educational' trip to London, but it's not at the same time as the fetival :dunno: Hey! if it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be! :biggrin2:

i just booked my flight. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

now i wonder if this will really be the first gig where he'll present his new songs. IF there are any before that, i have a feeling that they'll be in france, and i don't wanna go there - so i guess london isn't such a bad choice. :teehee:

actually i wanted to wait a while to see if there's anything else announced (which probably i couldn't afford now anymore) - but i waited for a week now, and flights are getting more and more expensive, so i decided to book before they get too expensive.

looking forward to see you all there!! :biggrin2:

i just booked my flight. :mf_rosetinted::aah: now i wonder if this will really be the first gig where he'll present his new songs. IF there are any before that, i have a feeling that they'll be in france, and i don't wanna go there - so i guess london isn't such a bad choice. :teehee: actually i wanted to wait a while to see if there's anything else announced (which probably i couldn't afford now anymore) - but i waited for a week now, and flights are getting more and more expensive, so i decided to book before they get too expensive. looking forward to see you all there!! :biggrin2:

Looking forward to seeing you too :thumb_yello:.

It's difficult to know isn't it? Seems a strange one to premier the new songs at but we shall see. I am hoping it is the first because I can't afford anything else either - and probably wouldn't be able to have the time off work.

Looking forward to seeing you too :thumb_yello:.

It's difficult to know isn't it? Seems a strange one to premier the new songs at but we shall see. I am hoping it is the first because I can't afford anything else either - and probably wouldn't be able to have the time off work.

i don't think it's that strange if he premiers the new songs there... seems like he has a special relation to those circus events, and they also wrote that he'll set up a unique club show for this. it's a small special stage within a big event, so lots more people can watch than if he performed at the circus venue ... i'd say it's a perfect setting to present new songs. :biggrin2: (you hear me, mika?! :das::naughty:)

i don't think it's that strange if he premiers the new songs there... seems like he has a special relation to those circus events, and they also wrote that he'll set up a unique club show for this. it's a small special stage within a big event, so lots more people can watch than if he performed at the circus venue ... i'd say it's a perfect setting to present new songs. :biggrin2: (you hear me, mika?! :das::naughty:)

I tend to agree with you. I guess it's possible that he'll do the first gig somewhere else but I still think it will be a special show for him.

Mmm if I was to come I wouldn't be there till later

I am not sure what time the music starts - 2 or 3 I think - and Mika will no dount be a lot later than that :thumb_yello: