'Just insert two 200mm x 5mm glow bracelets into the heart shape glasses connectors and clip on the two arm connectors.

Please Note: no glow bracelets are supplied with this item.'

Before anyone buys them :original:

That's why I was asking if you had to buy the bracelets as well.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone thinking of doing the little rubber band bracelets for this?

I think I'd like one to add to my collection. :wink2:

Have we time to order them?

Of happiness when it starts, and sadness when it ends! And of excitement when he does a new song, and when I go to the loo because sometimes they run out...

You better bring a large box so. :teehee:

+1 :mf_rosetinted: I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting pretty impatient now. :blink:

I don't really care how long it takes per se, I just feel like we were lead to believe something would be happening by now. Next time I will know better and we can just go on vacation for 3 years and come back when he's done. :naughty:

I don't really care how long it takes per se, I just feel like we were lead to believe something would be happening by now. Next time I will know better and we can just go on vacation for 3 years and come back when he's done. :naughty:

Yeh exactly! I just liked to know how long it will be before the suffering ends. How long I have to put my mind at rest and just get it ready.

ok, i'd like to order some of those heart-shaped glasses now, but in germany they're a little more expensive than on that uk site i posted here, and that site doesn't ship to germany. i can get them for 1 pound each (without the glowsticks). would any of you be interested in one (you can give me the money in london)? or would someone of the uk peeps order a pack from that website i posted? so far, we are 6 people who want those glasses... the ones i can buy here are in packs of 5. let me know what you think. :wink2:

oh, and something else... hasibobberle has designed t-shirts with "Hibbeling for Love" - if anyone's interested, you can contact her on twitter: @mfc_hasi - this is the design:

:wink2:

Only a bit more than 2 weeks til we'll see Mika again!! HIBBELING!! :excite:

Edited by mellody