(I KNOW they are. :naughty: . IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE SO DARN EXCITED AND GIGS DON'T COME ROUND THAT OFTEN FOR US, SO WE MAKE THE MOST OF THEM :aah: )

at least this way the pre-gig thread is alive. :biggrin2: it's nice to see new posts in here... as long as not *all* of them consist of head-on-keyboard-banging. :naughty:

oh, and the reason why I am posting: statue finally received our tickets! :woot_jump:

btw, it's definitely just a rumour that you're less excited about a mika gig if you've already been to 50. :naughty: especially seeing him again after such a long time, probably getting to hear some of the new songs... this definitely makes me :excite::boing::squirrel: ... the german word for this state is "hibbelig", that's why we're always "hibbeling" on twitter. (in case anyone has been wondering about this) :naughty:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least this way the pre-gig thread is alive. :biggrin2: it's nice to see new posts in here... as long as not *all* of them consist of head-on-keyboard-banging. :naughty:

oh, and the reason why I am posting: statue finally received our tickets! :woot_jump:

btw, it's definitely just a rumour that you're less excited about a mika gig if you've already been to 50. :naughty: especially seeing him again after such a long time, probably getting to hear some of the new songs... this definitely makes me :excite::boing::squirrel: ... the german word for this state is "hibbelig", that's why we're always "hibbeling" on twitter. (in case anyone has been wondering about this) :naughty:

It's great that the tickets have started arriving! Can I join in with the hibbeling:biggrin2:

oh, and the reason why I am posting: statue finally received our tickets! :woot_ump:

btw, it's definitely just a rumour that you're less excited about a mika gig if you've already been to 50. :naughty: especially seeing him again after such a long time, probably getting to hear some of the new songs... this definitely makes me :excite::boig::squirrl: ... the german word for this state is "hibbelig", that's why we're always "hibbeling" on twitter. (in case anyone has been wondering about this) :naughty:

True true. :naughty: Sorry, we'll try and keep it relevant. :teehee: WOOOOOO! Hopefully all the tickets will arrive on time too.

And the bold bit, I'm very glad to hear that :teehee: After just two, I loved them both equally, I'm just hoping the excitement doesn't disappear :teehee:

Hibbelig. I'm gonna spread that like a common cold. :mf_rosetinted:

It's been lovely and warm here today in Yorkshire, so hopefully it will stay like this for the gig.

It's great that the tickets have started arriving! Can I join in with the hibbeling:biggrin2:

Let's all hibbelig! I'm not sure if I've used that right...

of course! :biggrin2: we also have it as a hashtag on twitter. #hibbeling :naughty:

:naughty: well, hibbelig (without the "n") is the german word for the state you're in, the verb to it is hibbel... and we just turned it into an english word, which is "hibbeling" (with "n"). :teehee: i think it was statueofliberty, hasibobberle, rose and nezza who came up with it last year... we even were wearing t-shirts with "hibbeling for mika" on them at the gigs in compiègne and liége and tried to explain to mika what it means. :roftl:

btw, i had the idea that maybe we could all wear heart-shaped glowstick-glasses for mika's gig (or just for one song) - it would fit to "lovebox" and would be a nice change to the normal glowstick bracelets. :teehee: what do you think?

10-pack-of-heart-glow-glasses-connectors.jpg

http://glosticks.co.uk/glow-connectors/443-10-pack-of-heart-glow-glasses-connectors.html

btw, i had the idea that maybe we could all wear heart-shaped glowstick-glasses for mika's gig (or just for one song) - it would fit to "lovebox" and would be a nice change to the normal glowstick bracelets. :teehee: what do you think?

http://glosticks.co.uk/glow-connectors/443-10-pack-of-heart-glow-glasses-connectors.html

Wow those make my regular heartshaped glasses look like junk! Love 'em!

I'm up for that, love them!:thumb_yello:

Do you have to get the glow bracelet seperately from the glasses?

It's not new, but a really good idea for LOVEBOX. :thumb_yello:

They look cool, and as you said, it would be a nice change to the normal bracelets. I'm not sure if I can actually wear them (I have eye glasses) but l love the idea! :thumb_yello:

I love them!!! :wub2: Me and Mair were trying to find something interesting to wear/throw for the gig, but these are pretty cool. :naughty:

Great idea if I could put my prescription lenses in them. :wink2:

They look cool, and as you said, it would be a nice change to the normal bracelets. I'm not sure if I can actually wear them (I have eye glasses) but l love the idea! :thumb_yello:

I guess we could wear them propped on top of our head. Like really cool sunglasses. :teehee::thumb_yello:

'Just insert two 200mm x 5mm glow bracelets into the heart shape glasses connectors and clip on the two arm connectors.

Please Note: no glow bracelets are supplied with this item.'

Before anyone buys them :original:

Hibbelig. I'm gonna spread that like a common cold. :mf_rosetinted:

So great to see so many people hibbeling :naughty: I love the word because it's describing exactly how I (and I suspect most of us) feel when thinking about an upcoming gig :wub2:

That's where we explained da man the word:

2:06 :blush-anim-cl:

I love the idea!!! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

I love them too:thumb_yello:

yeah, those glasses are just the frame for the glowsticks - but you get the glowsticks in a 100-pack for 10 euro, so i guess that's not the problem. :naughty: if anyone finds such glasses that glow by themselves, let us know. :wink2:

i think i'll order a few of them and try if it's possible to wear them in addition to normal glasses - but i guess so. i always do that with the 3d glasses i have at home, just putting them over my normal glasses. at the gigs i wear contact lenses, but generally i know the problem. :wink2:

lol @ the hat! :roftl: apart from what tiibet said though, i wouldn't wear them at the lovebox festival, and especially not at the circus stage... it could be mistaken for something else. :aah::teehee: