Martin Solveig Talks about New EP, Collaborations and Success In America

dcdeb

Thank you Eriko Louiza and Anne :flowers2:

Thanks a lot for finding it Eriko :huglove:

Translation in English

Speaker: Martin Solveig just recorded a new song with Mika which should be released before this summer and be on Mika's new album. The DJ and the singer know each other well and has some information:

Martin Solveig: "His album is really interesting with a very precise color. He's such a talented man as everyone knows. His album is going to be committed, very committed artistically. He's taking many risks , the new album will be a little less naive than what we know from him. We'll discover new things. It's a very good idea. He will have an extraordinary career in lenght and talent.I'm like the other fans, so curious to discover his new album. I really love the single we made together and it's always a pleasure to spend time with him in a studio. He is a true artistic genius."

I really don't know what i have to expect from this album. I'm sure that Mika made an incredible work but I'm really curious about what kind of music he created this time!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is I don't like Martin's music :no:

Really? I kinda like "Ready 2 go" and "Hello" (that's all I know about Solveig's music, actually :teehee:), but it's hard to imagine Mika doing something like that. But I'm not saying I wouldn't like to hear it, would be interesting I think :naughty:

Really? I kinda like "Ready 2 go" and "Hello" (that's all I know about Solveig's music, actually :teehee:), but it's hard to imagine Mika doing something like that. But I'm not saying I wouldn't like to hear it, would be interesting I think :naughty:

For me it's only some noises made it by computer,that repeats over and over again....something with no soul.But it's only my opinion,of course :blush-anim-cl:

Translation in English

Speaker: Martin Solveig just recorded a new song with Mika which should be released before this summer and be on Mika's new album. The DJ and the singer know each other well and has some information:

Martin Solveig: "His album is really interesting with a very precise color. He's such a talented man as everyone knows. His album is going to be committed, very committed artistically. He's taking many risks , the new album will be a little less naive than what we know from him. We'll discover new things. It's a very good idea. He will have an extraordinary career in lenght and talent.I'm like the other fans, so curious to discover his new album. I really love the single we made together and it's always a pleasure to spend time with him in a studio. He is a true artistic genius."

Well it looks like the new single isn't going to be Uw after all. But that's okay. I'm sure the song is great.

Thanks for the translation.

Translation in English

Thank you so much for the translation! :flowers2: I love it how highly he speaks about Mika. And I know that people who work with him are always a bit biased, but on the other hand, it's always also about their own reputation, and if not genuinely pleased with the co-operation they wouldn't make such a big number out of it. I feel I'm more curious after reading every new article/comment!

Well it looks like the new single isn't going to be Uw after all. But that's okay. I'm sure the song is great.

Thanks for the translation.

Yes it looks like that, I guess we were a bit expecting UW because it got mainly positive feedback? Can't wait to hear the first single and I hope this time it's really properly and carefully considered and chosen.

If this guy is any good Mika's song should sound like Mika and not him.

I used to think Mark Ronson was solely responsible for Back to Black because it sounded so different from Amy Winehouse's first album, but he just did a new album with Rufus Wainwright and it sounds exactly like Rufus Wainwright, not Back to Black II.

I used to think Mark Ronson was solely responsible for Back to Black because it sounded so different from Amy Winehouse's first album, but he just did a new album with Rufus Wainwright and it sounds exactly like Rufus Wainwright, not Back to Black II.

Haven't listen all that well the new Rufus album but Mark Ronson did a fantastic job on the latest Duran Duran album, which sounds exactly like DD :thumb_yello:

Do we know this guy at all??

Thank God he is not Pit Bull. Everything that guy does sounds exactly the same, no matter who is the singer behind....

The mark of a good producer is when they can adapt to suit each artist they work with, so that they enhance the artist's sound instead of making it their own.

I don't think Mika would work with anyone who would change his own vision, so I have no doubt the new single is what Mika wants it to be.

Translation in English

Wait wait! stop everything!! :naughty:

New song before this summer? recorded with Martin Solveig? A single, right? Well which one?? you have any idea? :teehee:

Archived