Mika @ London Heaven - 1st new album gig in the UK! + Competition!

robertina

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this would happen :lmfao: Nothing but moaning all summer that it's too cold and now it's a typical summer day and everyone's moaning about that.

Consider yourselves lucky people. It was in the 40s this week in Toronto. It has barely dropped below the mid 30s since early June.

Eastern Canada has turned into the Tropics:fisch:

When has anyone ever heard me complain of the cold?? But 40 deg.... I would just have to stay indoors.

Yes you and I are the same :naughty: You won't hear me moaning that 15C is too cold for summer.

And yes everyone stays inside when it's 40C. They all go around saying they love the heat. Because they are actually in their air conditioned offices/houses/cars 99% of the time.

Definitely 8:30 according to the ticket agency

Thanks, Silver. I just don't want to have to get there too early.

Yeah! In Helsinki there was a heatwave and I was drenched in everyone´s sweat, but that gig made me feel aliiiive!

Yeah, Helsinki was great!

Yeah, this is the woman who wears a hoodie and a blanket if the weather is 25 degrees or under....:lmfao:

Not 25 or under :mf_rosetinted: Just 20 or under :naughty:

Yes you and I are the same :naughty: You won't hear me moaning that 15C is too cold for summer.

:aah: Oh man, that is too cold for any time of the year!!! :naughty:

Come and live in a country where the temperature varies 70 degrees celsius throughout the year and you will no longer complain that 15 is too cold and 27 is too hot. :shun:

Anyway have fun at the gig and don't queue. You will be standing in a laneway with a couple of million Londoners/tourists/Olympic fans making it extremely unpleasant for you :naughty:

just popping in to make its still all go .... not doing that bus journey for nowt ..... so who`s queuing early ? i need someone on hand to direct me to the nearest starbucks after i roll off that bus in the morn :blink:

just popping in to make its still all go .... not doing that bus journey for nowt ..... so who`s queuing early ? i need someone on hand to direct me to the nearest starbucks after i roll off that bus in the morn :blink:

I don't think anyone's queuing ... and if they do they're completely nuts ... I don't go to London enough to queue down a side street all day ... nope ... I have other things to do :teehee:

I still don't know what time I'm leaving ... I need to work out where everyone is going :thumb_yello:

I don't think anyone's queuing ... and if they do they're completely nuts ... I don't go to London enough to queue down a side street all day ... nope ... I have other things to do :teehee:

I still don't know what time I'm leaving ... I need to work out where everyone is going :thumb_yello:

well thats suits me as i cannie be going queuing all day after doing an all nighter on a bus ... phew ! but still gonna have to work out how long its gonna take me to get from victoria bus station to soho.

well thats suits me as i cannie be going queuing all day after doing an all nighter on a bus ... phew ! but still gonna have to work out how long its gonna take me to get from victoria bus station to soho.

You just have to go from Victoria station to Embankment to get to Heaven. You're staying near Victoria right? So you just need to get to the club? As long as the tube is still running normally it's only 3 stops.

There's a Starbucks everywhere. It's a coffee invasion. You won't have to search a long time.

I do wonder if someone ends up queueing:naughty:

Anyways, I am off to catch some much needed sleep. See you tomorrow

don't be too optimistic. I spot fans in the RSVP who would queue even with assigned seats :mf_rosetinted:

That's so true. I heard about people hanging around Sadler's Wells at 1 o'clock in the afternoon :lmfao:

don't be too optimistic. I spot fans in the RSVP who would queue even with assigned seats :mf_rosetinted:

So true, yet so pointless. I despair :dunno:

That's so true. I heard about people hanging around Sadler's Wells at 1 o'clock in the afternoon :lmfao:

Oh lordie :aah:

Anyway, I finish work at 5 and then am going for some 'pre holiday goodbye' drinks with my team in Canary Wharf, so by the time I get to the gig in Embankment it will be easily 8 pm and I will be too tipsy to care about who is where :lmfao:

Edited by sariflor

Just arrived at the venue. There are a few girls here. It's a great place to queue, under the arches in a little shopping arcade. So it doesn't matter if it hails, rains or the sun splits the trees, it's a perfect queuing spot.

Just arrived at the venue. There are a few girls here. It's a great place to queue, under the arches in a little shopping arcade. So it doesn't matter if it hails, rains or the sun splits the trees, it's a perfect queuing spot.

:yay:

i suppose I ought to get dressed and hop along to see you all :thumb_yello:

I really can't be arsed queuing early. I don't see the point in taking annual leave just to queue.

I remember those brixton days. I remember getting there at 8.30 am and being like the 50th person and it was pissing it down and freezing cold. I'd much rather dance at the back than stand and not eat for 12hrs.

I really can't be arsed queuing early. I don't see the point in taking annual leave just to queue.

I remember those brixton days. I remember getting there at 8.30 am and being like the 50th person and it was pissing it down and freezing cold. I'd much rather dance at the back than stand and not eat for 12hrs.

I will never forget that day that you had to work and couldn't get there until about 6:30 and you were waving sadly to us trapped behind the barriers just before the doors opened. The worst part about this queuing business and the chaos that happens once the doors open is getting separated from friends. It's not like this at ANY other gig I've ever been to. Hopefully you can get a good vantage point away from the stage.