Mika: 'I'd Love To Write A Song With One Direction!'

Milda

Ahead of the release of new single 'Celebrate' feat. Pharrell Williams, singer/songwriter Mika has revealed that although he's written for superstars such as Madonna, he would love to write a boyband classic for teen heart-throbs One Direction.

Mika told Entertainmentwise: "As a songwriter I think it would be really fun to write something for a boyband because you'd really be able to go all out."

He then added, "I really want to write the perfect boyband pop song, I'd love to write a song with One Direction!"

And One Direction aren't the only teens Mika has his eye on, it seems.

The 'Grace Kelly' singer added: "I met Justin Bieber and I shook his hand. He's got really soft hands. He's really nice, just a nice kid."

Aaaah, who doesn't love a bit of Bieber??

Mika's set to release his new single 'Celebrate' on September 9, followed by the album release The Origin Of Love on September 16. The singer is also set to showcase the debut album at Heaven on July 26, be sure not to miss out!

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/80941/Mika-Id-Love-To-Write-A-Song-With-One-Direction

---------------------------------

I haven't seen anything about this on the MFC so I thought I'll create a thread. Sorry if it was discussed somewhere else or isn't worth its own thread, our lovely mods can close this thread anytime, I don't mind :teehee:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's set to release his new single 'Celebrate' on September 9, followed by the album release The Origin Of Love on September 16. The singer is also set to showcase the debut album at Heaven on July 26, be sure not to miss out!

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/80941/Mika-Id-Love-To-Write-A-Song-With-One-Direction

Celebrate hasn't been released as a single?:blink: :blink:

can we get a picture on this topic? :puppy_eyes::teehee:

My daughter got so happy about this she's jumping around the house singing a mix of Lola and some 1D song...:lmfao:

No, i don't think so it would be rudely shocking to mix Mika and 1D in one photo! Blasphemy!

Besides, i don't have Paint installed in this computer.... :mf_rosetinted:

My daughter got so happy about this she's jumping around the house singing a mix of Lola and some 1D song...:lmfao:

No, i don't think so it would be rudely shocking to mix Mika and 1D in one photo! Blasphemy!

Besides, i don't have Paint installed in this computer.... :mf_rosetinted:

Well Harry Styles always struck me as a Mika wannabe:naughty: