Mika's special message for fans!

robertina

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know where to post this. It's not exactly a message to fans, but to MTV Spain viewers:

http://www.mtv.es/videos/saludo-mika-828667/

Ahhhhhh!!!! thanks Laura, *dying* :swoon::swoon: he's reading but I don't care, spanish in his voice sounds like the best language in the world, sweet music for my ears :mikalove:

Edited by Mikasister

:blink:

I can't see it from Japan.

Damn! I'm in the wrong country now! It says I can't watch it! :sneaky2:

I'm so sorry I have no clue how to download it... :dunno:

Ahhhhhh!!!! thanks Laura, *dying* :swoon::swoon: he's reading but I don't care, spanish in his voice sounds like the best language in the world, sweet music for my ears :mikalove:

De nada, Alba! :wink2:

I think he had no need to read anything, but whatever, I agree! :aah:

I can't watch it either in Belgium I guess we'll have to wait for it to land on youtube xD

I'm ooking forward to hear again Mika talking in Spanish :D I already heard that on the Mmmm Google or MSN interview (can't recall the sponsor) and it was cute *__* His Spanish sounded far better than mine and I've studied it for 2 years though...

Edited by Kaito

I can't watch it either in Belgium I guess we'll have to wait for it to land on youtube xD

I'm ooking forward to hear again Mika talking in Spanish :D I already heard that on the Mmmm Google or MSN interview (can't recall the sponsor) and it was cute *__* His Spanish sounded far better than mine and I've studied it for 2 years though...

Did you hear him in El Hormiguero, a Spanish TV show, or in Internight on the radio?

that was portuguese ;)

Oh sorry :doh:

It wasn't the right link xD The video I was talking about is one in which people could ask some questions to Mika through their webcam... I can't remember where I saw it ><' *trying to find it back*

EDIT :

The video was made in Italy but some people from South America asked some questions so Mika tried to reply in Spanish.

Can something translate it, by the way ? :D Maybe it has already been done but I can't find it on the forum...

Edited by Kaito

Oh sorry :doh:

It wasn't the right link xD The video I was talking about is one in which people could ask some questions to Mika through their webcam... I can't remember where I saw it ><' *trying to find it back*

[YOUTUBE]dm50QDnpEN8[/YOUTUBE]

• 4 weeks later...

aww thanks for posting! love how they cut it all together, and of course his sweet message, he's like smiling all over his face. :fangurl: what a great promotion video for germany!! :wub2: