I Met Mika Yesterday!!!

NatashainCT

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!

My daughter and I went to New York City to try to find him while he was shooting the video to Celebrate, not only did we find him, but we were talking to an awesome lady there who got us to meet him and get pics together! It turns out that we find out today it was Mika's Mom!!! It was so surreal, I can't believe I met him!!! He was so incredibly gracious and sweet and kind. I still don't know how to put it all into words!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter and I went to New York City to try to find him while he was shooting the video to Celebrate, not only did we find him, but we were talking to an awesome lady there who got us to meet him and get pics together! It turns out that we find out today it was Mika's Mom!!! It was so surreal, I can't believe I met him!!! He was so incredibly gracious and sweet and kind. I still don't know how to put it all into words!!

oh that's nice! Mika's mom is a very nice lady, isn't she?

have you seen him in concert before?

She was so sweet to us, she even got us Coke's lol

There was one crew guy who told us to stand across the street after the director (Max) said we could stay there. So I asked this sweet lady if it was ok if we were there and she said you don't have to go anywhere as long as I was with her, so I asked her if she was part of the crew and she giggled and said 'something like that' :doh: Today I find out she is his mom :lmfao:

Yeah, I went to NY to see him twice and then my husband and I went to Boston to see him and I also stood in the down pouring rain to see him on GMA

Btw, I'm Canadian too, from Nova Scotia, I live in the US now tho

She was so sweet to us, she even got us Coke's lol

There was one crew guy who told us to stand across the street after the director (Max) said we could stay there. So I asked this sweet lady if it was ok if we were there and she said you don't have to go anywhere as long as I was with her, so I asked her if she was part of the crew and she giggled and said 'something like that' :doh: Today I find out she is his mom :lmfao:

Yeah, I went to NY to see him twice and then my husband and I went to Boston to see him and I also stood in the down pouring rain to see him on GMA

Btw, I'm Canadian too, from Nova Scotia, I live in the US now tho

oooh :naughty: part of the crew! :aah:

oh wow! so you've been a fan from the beginning and you've just decided now to join MFC? i guess you know this is the place where you can talk Mika til you are blue in the face & no one minds :naughty:

that's nice that you got to see the filming, kinda nice to see how things are done i bet.

Canadian huh? coming to Montreal for his concert next month? :teehee:

We were all following along with your tweets and photos! (Thanks, by the

way!) :wub2:

So happy you had such a good experience! And so glad you found your

way here!

:welcomeani:

thats so awesome! Hahaha part of the crew.. :3 Thats cute :aah:

I'm really happy for you, and welcome on the MFC!:biggrin2:

Could you post that video here too? My mum retweeted it, but I can't find it back..:teehee:

edit: Nevermind! I think I found it!! :D

Edited by Maaikie...

I saw your video, your excitmement is contagious! Must be great to share this with your daughter. And thanks so much for sharing some behind the scenes footage with other fans. Everyone appreciates it. :flowers2:

I hope you'll stick around and post more on MFC. Mika has been really successful in Quebec, especially the past year, so you should come back to Canada for a gig if you can. :wink2:

Fantastic! I just love hearing these stories. So thrilled for you. :thumb_yello:

thats soo amazing... I just can imagine how you'd feel at that moment...:wub2:

Amazing experience, I'm happy for you. I know exactly your feelings :wub2:

Just fantastic to read your joyful story!!!

I was in NY City with my grown-up daughter two weeks ago - unfortunately we did not see MIKA - but the city is great - and HOT !!

This is another proof of how great both our golden boy and his fam. is !!!

We really can be very proud of them all ...

Love,love

mb

It's so amazing !! =)

thats soo amazing... I just can imagine how you'd feel at that moment...:wub2:

Amazing experience, I'm happy for you. I know exactly your feelings :wub2:

+1 !!! :original::wub2: There are basically no words to describe the fact, that you're actually standing next to Mika, talkin' to him and huggin him..:wub2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I haven't met him yet but I'm hoping that I'll get 2 meet him at the Chicago concert

Good luck! He came out to meet fans last time rather quickly after the last Chicago gig so you should be able to see him.

Waoh :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks so much for sharing :flowers2:

I was on holidays then, so only reading this thread now :thumb_yello:

Your video is great :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I hope I get to meet Mika some happy day too :thumb_yello:

This is such a happy vid :biggrin2: