MIKA @ Crazy Week - Nice, FRANCE - July 17, 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning he says:

It's really weird, because, when one has been in the studio for 1 year and a half, one totally forgets what it is like to be on stage, at least that's what happens to me, and it becomes almost a nightmare in one's head, the only thing I don't want to do, and when I'm starting again little by little, you give us the energy, the reason why we should go on, thank you very much.

Pls correct any mistakes

[YOUTUBE]EDBoAqy-1_A[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mari62
adding transcript + translation

Small-ish report from me:

I arrived with a friend at about 3 o'clock. We got given numbers in the line which was greatly organised by a lovely lady, though I don't know who, from Mikafrance (?). Anyway, I won't detail how the queuing situation went haywire (unless someone's interested to know). People got chosen to go on stage, I was one of them, but had to decline because I was with a friend who didn't want to be left alone (I'm not really sure I would have taken the same decision in retrospect :mf_rosetinted:). But I'm really happy for everyone who went on.

Anyway, the gig was incredible. He was so full of energy. But you could tell that he was done in by the end. His voice was tired but he came back for an encore of The Origin Of Love, which he said he wasn't planning on playing, so we were quite pleased he did! He seemed so HAPPY smiling and dancing, laughing when the audience chanted "We're not tired!". I'm sure they'll be many videos to come. My highlight were Celebrate, I think Joy did an amazing job and Lola, which is the perfect song to get the audience going again. His voice on Underwater, well... :wub2:

There wasn't really a m&g really. A mass of people and a security guard moving him towards the car. He seemed in high spirits if not tired. He wasn't speaking much, (to not strain his voice further?). I had an amazing time and I'm glad that he enjoyed himself so much- apart from maybe forgetting how to play Lola which he said was his worst nightmare and the thing that kept him awake at night. (awww)

Sorry, that was quite long and probably boring. It's very difficult to put the experience into words. :thumb_yello:

Small-ish report from me:

I arrived with a friend at about 3 o'clock. We got given numbers in the line which was greatly organised by a lovely lady, though I don't know who, from Mikafrance (?). Anyway, I won't detail how the queuing situation went haywire (unless someone's interested to know). People got chosen to go on stage, I was one of them, but had to decline because I was with a friend who didn't want to be left alone (I'm not really sure I would have taken the same decision in retrospect :mf_rosetinted:). But I'm really happy for everyone who went on.

Anyway, the gig was incredible. He was so full of energy. But you could tell that he was done in by the end. His voice was tired but he came back for an encore of The Origin Of Love, which he said he wasn't planning on playing, so we were quite pleased he did! He seemed so HAPPY smiling and dancing, laughing when the audience chanted "We're not tired!". I'm sure they'll be many videos to come. My highlight were Celebrate, I think Joy did an amazing job and Lola, which is the perfect song to get the audience going again. His voice on Underwater, well... :wub2:

There wasn't really a m&g really. A mass of people and a security guard moving him towards the car. He seemed in high spirits if not tired. He wasn't speaking much, (to not strain his voice further?). I had an amazing time and I'm glad that he enjoyed himself so much- apart from maybe forgetting how to play Lola which he said was his worst nightmare and the thing that kept him awake at night. (awww)

Sorry, that was quite long and probably boring. It's very difficult to put the experience into words. :thumb_yello:

Not boring at all, Nana! Thanks for the report!:thumb_yello:

Not boring at all, Nana! Thanks for the report!:thumb_yello:

thank you Marina and Nana :thumb_yello:

I'm glad, you're welcome!! :blush-anim-cl:

I should have some photos coming, if any of them came out ok! Mika's face was very shiny last night...

At the beginning he says:

It's really weird, because, when one has been in the studio for 1 year and a half, one totally forgets what it is like to be on stage, at least that's what happens to me, and it becomes almost a nightmare in one's head, the only thing I don't want to do, and when I'm starting again little by little, you give us the energy, the reason why we should go on, thank you very much.

Pls correct any mistakes

[YOUTUBE]EDBoAqy-1_A[/YOUTUBE]

You got it all right :wink2: