arty interview whiteboardproject

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this, but he really needs to learn a little something about Grace Kelly*!

:lmfao:

*She was NOT in The Birds (that was Tippi Hendren), OR Roman Holiday (that was Audrey Hepburn!), and she did not sing Que Sera, Sera in any film (that was Doris Day in The Man Who Knew Too Much! Grace Kelly sang True Love in High Society) :naughty:

I think maybe as an Angel that maybe wants to help others? Who knows.:dunno:

No, to me it looks like he's drawn himself as an angel passing through the

gates of Hell. That looks like the Devil waiting for him on the other side. :wink2:

*She was NOT in The Birds (that was Tippi Hendren), OR Roman Holiday (that was Audrey Hepburn!), and she did not sing Que Sera, Sera in any film (that was Doris Day in The Man Who Knew Too Much! Grace Kelly sang True Love in High Society) :naughty:

all the things he knows about her is that she has a sad look :mf_rosetinted: aaaand the song was named after that

:thumb_yello: poor Mika, I think he had to answer quickly and he couldn't think the answers :blush-anim-cl:

And she was in Rear Window: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047396/

But, yeah we are Oldies, we know stuff....:fisch:

No, to me it looks like he's drawn himself as an angel passing through the

gates of Hell. That looks like the Devil waiting for him on the other side. :wink2:

O.O

But he's such an amazing guy surely he doesn't see himself going to hell..does he? :blink:

I'm so confused by this drawing now.:aah:

Me too.Have you seen how he sees himself in 5 years? as an angel :shocked: He wants to die or what?? :blink:

Mika - Angel? In 5 years?

It could be an answer to "5 years ago", not "in 5 years"? :naughty:

Maybe he is on the side of the angels, but even for a second I wouldn't think he is an angel :shun: