arty interview whiteboardproject

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, to me it looks like he's drawn himself as an angel passing through the

gates of Hell. That looks like the Devil waiting for him on the other side. :wink2:

O.O

But he's such an amazing guy surely he doesn't see himself going to hell..does he? :blink:

:

yeah, for me it's an angel on the road to hell... interesting, there could be many interpretations of that... :teehee:

it makes me remember the picture that was posted on the tallinn reports thread by a fan who met him, and he drew on their picture devils horns on his head and a halo on hers, with an exclamation mark next to him and a question mark next to her. now *he* is the angel... so maybe he can't decide whether he's a devil or an angel. :naughty:

yeah, for me it's an angel on the road to hell... interesting, there could be many interpretations of that... :teehee:

it makes me remember the picture that was posted on the tallinn reports thread by a fan who met him, and he drew on their picture devils horns on his head and a halo on hers, with an exclamation mark next to him and a question mark next to her. now *he* is the angel... so maybe he can't decide whether he's a devil or an angel. :naughty:

Maybe he thinks he's a fallen angel? :aah:

my 3 cents...

-either his grandma was slack in educating him about Grace Kelly, or he wasn't paying attention

-i took his answer to the 5 years question to mean he sees himself dead in five years :shocked:

-i thought his answer to the TOOL question was the adam & eve story, but that fruit they ate wasn't poison. i think he's confused them with Snow White :aah:

Edited by kreacher

well that was fun! T4P :thumb_yello:

confusing..but fun!

yea even i knew 2 of those movies didn't have grace kelly...and i don't get the origin of love..stil teasy mika :naughty:

I'm thinking:

Origin of Love = Poison Apple in Mika's drawing = Forbidden Fruit

That's the whole Garden of Eden/Adam and Eve/serpent-devil thing.

Makes perfect sense to me.

:naughty:

As for depicting himself as an angel about to walk through the gates of Hell...

well, perhaps he sees himself and/or his career as going to hell in the next

5 years? I mean, that's what we say when something falls apart or falls

into disrepute -- we say that it's "gone to hell."

Or perhaps he thinks his reputation will deteriorate, from angelic to devilish?

Maybe he knows something about himself that we don't yet? :mf_rosetinted:

i'm sure he does. :naughty:

about the adam and eve thing, yes, i interpreted it that way too... but what does the clock have to do with it? :blink:

I'm thinking:

Or perhaps he thinks his reputation will deteriorate, from angelic to devilish?

In this picture you see Mika as an angel who is entering the door to hell. I think it means that he stops to be a "good" person and begins to do a lot of "bad" things. And with "bad things" I mean things that the church sees as bad (not that Mika will be a bad person of course :wink2:) More in this sense:

[YOUTUBE]f6LNaYX8HK8[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not really sure what Mika meant with this picture. But I'm sure his intention wasn't that he thinks he will be dead in 5 years.

In this picture you see Mika as an angel who is entering the door to hell. I think it means that he stops to be a "good" person and begins to do a lot of "bad" things. And with "bad things" I mean things that the church sees as bad (not that Mika will be a bad person of course :wink2:) More in this sense:

I'm not really sure what Mika meant with this picture. But I'm sure his intention wasn't that he thinks he will be dead in 5 years.

agree and hope so! :teehee: what you say makes sense, maybe he thinks he'll go to hell for the lyrics of TOOL. :lmfao:

It's great, but he needs to brush up on his Grace Kelly film knowledge. Not one of them was her film.

The one where she sings Che Serra - Dorris Day

The Birds - Tippi Hedron

Roman Holiday - Audrey Hepurn.

He could have had these, for Grace Kelly.

To Catch A Thief

Dial M For Murder

High Society

[YOUTUBE]f6LNaYX8HK8[/YOUTUBE]

That video creeps me out. Dunno what the whole angel mika going into hell picture means, but I doubt it's death. The 'doing something against the catholic church' explanation from earlier might make sense, but 5 YEARS? Is he gonna turn bad? Is it a juxtaposition of his dark lyrics and happy melodies? Guess only mika knows!

I think he want to be a little less angel, in the future, and he likes forbidden fruits and devil tentations. That is pretty clear, but ....who can expalin me what means the clock??

The passing time, perhaps, but why the passing time is the "origin" of love??:shocked:

That's most likely :naughty:

To me this picture represents that he is an angel but he is aware of the devil waiting for him round the corner to lead him into temptation. :teehee:

That's most likely :naughty:

To me this picture represents that he is an angel but he is aware of the devil waiting for him round the corner to lead him into temptation. :teehee:

That's exactly how I saw it:thumb_yello:

On twitter I've asked a girl who interviewed Mika about question number 5 (the one with angel&devil),that's what she answered me :

Daisy Greenaway ‏@undaisytitled

@mikoholiczka we were talking about the typical musician "live past die young" attitude. Think it's meant to be Heaven & Hell, although..

Daisy Greenaway ‏@undaisytitled

@mikoholiczka he didn't discuss this one in much detail. It took him a while to decide.

Love this, but he really needs to learn a little something about Grace Kelly*!

:lmfao:

*She was NOT in The Birds (that was Tippi Hendren), OR Roman Holiday (that was Audrey Hepburn!), and she did not sing Que Sera, Sera in any film (that was Doris Day in The Man Who Knew Too Much! Grace Kelly sang True Love in High Society) :naughty:

LMAO!! Such a disgrace! :aah:

I don't know about in 5 years' time, but he's definitely going to Heaven next week :mf_rosetinted:

Good one :teehee:

To me that Angel Devil sketch... means he'd be an angel in dilemma .. seemingly he's still outside the gates of hell... and the other side is just so tempting..

• 4 weeks later...