A new member... me !

Alie

Hi ! I'm here to introduce myself.

My name is Alisson and I'm from Quebec, in Canada. I'm 18 years old, 19 in september ! My first language is french so don't be surprise if I make a lot of mistakes. :fisch:

I discovered Mika because of my father who had Lollipop and Grace Kelly in his playlist. He's not a fan but I loved those song. I became a fan last year when Elle me dit started to play on radio. This is not my favorite Mika's song but it made me start to listen to his other songs.

Right now my favorite song is My Interpretation but last week it was Toy Boy and the week before it was Erase. :teehee: I'm always listening to his CD in my car (very loudly of course :naughty:)

I heard of this fanclub because I went to the Balloon Festival (Mika's show last week) and I was just beside some member of the fanclub. (the girl's side if you went to the show !)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I was very close ! Are you the one with an asian husband? Because I was beside him during the show. And yes I got a little flag, it's now tied on my car's mirror. :wub2:

Yes I was very close ! Are you the one with an asian husband? Because I was beside him during the show. And yes I got a little flag, it's now tied on my car's mirror. :wub2:

no, that's not me, that would probably be Suzy... was he taking pictures?

Yes he was taking pictures. A praying mantis attacked him and the two girls in front of me rescue the poor insect. It was funny. :aah:

:naughty: ok... so if you were beside him, you were quite close to us... we were leaning against the fence next to the VIP zone, but to your left

Yeah I know, you were hard to miss. :fisch:

Oh dear, that probably means we blocked your view with the birthday banner

a few times. :sad: Sorry, but we really wanted Mika to see it, and they

wouldn't let us hang it anywhere. Hope it wasn't too obnoxious!

We're glad you came here anyway! :welcomeani:

Hi Alie!

Welcome to MFC! I'm from Québec too.

I was at St-Jean last week with all the crazy girls...:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Have fun here! :mika3:

Hi Allie!

I'm the other Catherine, also from Montreal and I was at St-Jean with my girl and the crazy bunch!

Looking forward to see you before christmas :thumb_yello: